All Comments on 'My First Story...'

by the real wen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Rather interesting, for a short piece

Would have been better if written in the past tense and popssibly 3rd person. Shows what CAN be done tastefully and erotically in a very short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Good Start

I found the story caught and kept my interest. I went to your bio and discovered that English is not your native language. Given that, I want to encourage you to continue to write. I think you have more stories to tell. I'm especially curious about what led you in this life style direction, your relationship with your husband, and where you want the future to go. Include your head and heart in your stories and they will be even better reads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not great

You gave us no insight to your personality and went straight to the sexual, I found this rather strange from a female author.

Its a short piece but doesnt capture any interest for me and I love first time cheating stories.

Next time tell us more about the wife and what in her life and backround got her to this point.

Keep writing

Jackie

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Although, I am feeling guilty that this story

isn't in the cheating "I could give a fuck about my husband" wife category. Here's to your character getting a STD soon. Yahoo!

rpsuchrpsuchalmost 20 years ago
dishonest

Your husband knows. It hurts him. You keep doing it. It keeps hurting him more.

If you really didn't want to hurt him, you wouldn't do it. You continue because you don't care if you hurt him or about him. Sure, you would prefer not to hurt him but not at the price of stopping doing whatever you want. Talk is cheap. Your actions tell us how you really feel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous