All Comments on 'My First Taste'

by MrE352

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time

I have always dreamed of doing that, wish we had one around here, I'm sure I would be there and on my knees!B95F

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Risky

It was pretty risky but a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time memories

I was taken by surprise my first time. Watching a movie in an open theater but kept watching a black man stroking a sizable cock a few seats away.

He made a gesture for me to come over to him but I acted like I didn't see it.

A few minutes passed and he stood up and walked over next to me with his cock semi hard bobbing in front of him. He sat next to me and grabbed my hand and put it on his cock

"Ever sucked a black cock this big ? Huh boi ? Answer me. You gonna like suckin this cock. " he said

"I havnt ever sucked a cock. I'm not gay" I told him but I still had his cock in my hand and was jacking him off sort of. I wanted to see his head come out from under his sleeve. I had never seen an uncut dick before and now I had one in my hand. A BIG one.

"it's about time you learned. Kiss it Boi. Git down and kiss it real nice. " he said as he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed my face down till he was touching my lips.

I didn't kiss it. I opened my mouth and started sucking him. Working my tongue under his skin. Wanting to feel his bare cock head in my mouth. He was getting bigger and harder. I wanted to see better what I was doing so I slid out of my chair and knelt in front of him. I kept jackin him with one hand while I pulled his skin back with the other. Then I kissed it. I licked his piss hole and tried to push my tongue inside. It was huge. I could fit a little of my tongue in it.

He tilted my head back and said loud enough for others to hear. "SUCK MY NIGGER COCK YOU LITTLE WHITE FAGGOT !!!"

He had me. He grabbed my head and started fucking his BBC with my mouth. I was crying and gagging when he announced to everyone what a "good lil COCKSUCKER I was and that he was gonna cum".

And cum he did. It went everywhere. Not only did I taste and swallow my first load of nut juice, I wore a bunch on my face too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
and then...?

Did your parents approve when you told them?

clittalkerclittalkerover 7 years ago
Here, allow me to swallow

My first mouth full of cum was from a glory hole but it sure was not my last :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time

First time for me was 2 days after my 17th birthday...I was in the local park and needing to piss I headed for the toilets ( I was a bit curious about men , but totally naive - even so ,I knew that it was a place 'queers' met )

As I stood at he urinal, a man came and stood next to me ( I guess he was in his 50s )

I couldn't help but peek at his cock...it was quite long and thick...and very hard!! , seeing him like that I couldn't stop mine from getting erect!!...he saw me looking and asked if I liked it ...I just nodded yes, then with a glance to the door he said I could hold it for him...nervously I reached out and took it in my hand...it felt so hot and it throbbed slightly....he groaned then pointed at the end cubicle....' In there, pants off'

Mesmerised, I went in and dropped my shorts and sat on the cold seat...he came in seconds later, his cock swaying in front of him and stood in front of me whispering ' suck it baby'

Because I was both excited and scared I did as he said ( and started rubbing myself too )

He saw this and was excited too, cumming in y mouth seconds later...

Be back her tomorrow !?..was all he said before leaving

Naturally I went back , again and again....I was his cum dump for 2 years, both orally and anally.....he was the first guy to make me cum by just fucking me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it! Wished they had added anal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

great story, it makes me want to taste my first cock, to bad we do not have a place like that in my town, what should I do ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

I want to taste my first cock now, can anyone help ? eatatjjozz@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nothing like that first time. I had never even thought about sucking a cock, I am not going into the detail of how it happened, but as soon as I felt that hard cock enter my mouth, I knew I was hooked . the final hook was when he flooded my mouth with his cum. That night I ended up sucking 4 cocks and ended the night getting fucked. I had become a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I sucked my first penis when I was 45. Never thought that it would turn me on so much. I really enjoyed that hot cock in my mouth. I had heard that once you suck a cock, you will want to do it again. All true, I am now 64 and have sucked a lot of cocks. I am married but my wife is not aware of my secret desires and of course life. I mainly go to bathouses to satisfy my cravings for cock and cum swallowing.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot story

I am 66 and sucked my first cock about two years ago and loved it. I have sucked 5 cocks since then. I am kind if shy and have to be very discreet because of family and friends. I wish I could find a regular masculine man that wants his cock sucked a couple of times a week. I would happily be his cocksucker for him. It's not easy to find a cock to suck in rural Oklahoma when you have to keep it a secret. I just want to suck cock with nothing I return. Prefer a alpha male because I am a little submissive. Anyway loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First Time

My first time was talking to a guy I met on craigslist, we messaged back to each other and he mentioned that he likes to model in front of guys wearing women's underwear, he sent me pictures of him wearing different types of panties and I got instantly turned on, we eventually exchanged phone numbers and talked a few times about some of the times he modeled for other men and always ended turning each other on and jacking off together.so much fun. Finally he got to come over and model for me and brought a friend, he put on his show for us and we both got really hard watching his hard cock in women's panties we just started touching and feeling each other giving each other head I enjoyed sucking their cocks, large ones in fact, the best part was when they each of them shot their loads in my mouth, need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story! I sucked my first in my mid 20's. The ABS experience was great. After that first cock I sucked 2 more, swallowing all 3 loads. Since then I've never understood why generally women dislike swallowing. That's bullocks. Swallowing is part of the experience.

I've sucked cock and swallowed ever since. I love pussy but sucking cock is every bit as enjoyable.

Thanks for the good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous