All Comments on 'My First Thai Holliday'

by happytraveler81

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 8 years ago
Very hot but

You could use a good editor. Not trying to put you down or discourage you, but there were a lot of errors. Also, the girls all seemed more American than anything...no big deal there though I guess. Other then that, this was really hot and definitely gave me a nice hard on reading it lol might be nice to see a second chapter.

Maturebottom165Maturebottom165over 8 years ago
I! Too loved your story

That was so hot, I'm so horny wanting to be him instead. I have a fantasy off been with a shemale or two. I would love to suck on a big hard cock while another one is fucking the shit out of my ass. I haven't had sex with to many guys especially having them fuck me. It has only been a short time ago that, I started wanting to suck on a cock and even shorter time taking it in the ass but once, I finally tried it, I loved it. Just thinking of all the fun that had missed all this years. I want to make up for it and try as much as possible. The largest cock that, I've sucked and taking it the ass was an 8" and thick. That cock is what turned me into a bottom cock sucker. I'm so horny now in need of a good hard cock deep in both my holes;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?

A "shemale" is a man, so this guy was fucked by other gay men, simples!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Joyride

sweet tranny cocks cuming everywhere! Shore loved to lick EVERYTHING up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I visited Thailand. My mates laughed when they told me i had been dancing with a guy dressed as a girl. I felt embarrassed but when we went back to our hotels, i went back out and met with this girl again. I thought we hit it off, i went back with her and yes she asked for money, she gave me a great blow job and then presented her ass to me, a long skinny cock hanging down. The guys were right but i pushed inside, i had never had a fuck like it, she literally milked my cock of all my cum as i shot deep into her ass..She asked if i wanted to stay the night but i went back to the hotel. The next day the guys went from bar to bar, i went back to her bar, i found her, she came over, she held my hand, i nodded, back to her room, this time i fucked her on her back, she told me to keep going, she stroked her hard cock and just as i came in her, her cock shot cum onto her stomach. I lay with her. The long and short of it is, i have brought her back to Australia where we live together and under the new laws plan to marry.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

Normally I am Very Dominant but one of my fantasies is 2 or more Gorgeous passable Trans girls that spit roast me and to be Thai or Asian is like the ultimate at least in my fantasy as the close second would be if they were Black. Now 20 might be too many especially as I am also a virgin there but if I met Venus Lux then I would reveal my 20% submissive side, and probably go crazy if i was to Top her as the Ultimate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous