All Comments on 'My First Threesome'

by BluSkiez

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very cool and well written

If your story comes from a real experience, was once enough or did your experimentation have to grow exponentially? If it was all a fantasy, would you really choose to go down that road? I have played in that world, and my memories will always be vivid. Unfortunately the relationships failed in the long run. I don't regret any of my choices, but it is playing with fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super Start

I loved the story and they way in which you told it. The only thing I would have changed, if I was writing this, would be never to allow her to see the stranger. I think for her the fantasy would then remain strong she would wonder every time she met one of Ben's friends or coworkers if he was the one. Perhaps this was a true story, if so you are not only well written but also married well. Either way 5 stars for this tantalizing sexy escapade.

bongo61bongo61over 8 years ago
Nice story

A very nice story. I like the way, you write. I hope, i can read more stories from you

ISKwestISKwestover 8 years ago
very well done

The transition from a fantasy and then in stages to the complete enactment was very well done.

I do agree with the comment that the stranger should have stayed anonymous. It would have better fit the overall tone of mystery that infused the fantasy in the first place.

If there ever was to be a follow-up, a 'reveal' could be an introduction to a new encounter, rather than the end of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
never commented before

One of the best ever.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 8 years ago
First story?

If it is, that's spectacularly good. Detailed, sensual..and interestingly written in a matter of fact sort of way..more please...

BluSkiezBluSkiezover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Wow, thanks for all the great comments. I've just submitted another story, so stay tuned!

Jjshygirl13Jjshygirl13over 8 years ago
wow

This was very good. And very sexy

fridayamfridayamover 8 years ago
Nicely done

with a good build-up and a fine climax ;)

WatchingCloudWatchingCloudover 8 years ago
Nice!

Very nice story. Pacing, grammar, and the notoriously tricky dialogue are all solid. It felt like a genuine account, which is what really sells the story. Keep it up.

CURIOUS55861CURIOUS55861almost 4 years ago
Great writing

Trust, confidence, and communication is key and the rest OMFG!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous