My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A squeal rose from deep within me. I wasn't sure if I was terrified or incredibly turned on. Was Ben in the room? Was he watching? Was he keeping me safe? It was real. This stranger, this unknown man was here with me, and I couldn't escape.

"I'm scared," I said.

"I know. But you have nothing to fear. You trust your husband."

"Yes."

"Then you can trust me." And with that, he took my nipple deep into his mouth. The shock ripped another squeal from me, but soon I felt a second mouth take my other nipple. Ben was there. Some of my fear faded. Some.

And then I couldn't think about much, as four hands explored me, two mouths sucked and licked, touching everywhere at once. With a shuddering cry, I came, my back arching, hips lifted off the bed. Then it all ceased.

"It's time for you to taste a new cock," the unfamiliar voice said. He was straddling my chest, his knees almost in my armpits. His cock brushed against my chin. I trembled. "Open your mouth." I did. And I tasted a new cock. It was wider than Ben's. That was all I knew. This was not Ben's dick. It didn't smell like him. It didn't taste like him. And it was bigger.

I'd been playing with dildos larger than Ben's cock, but the idea of such a cock deep inside me stoked my anxiety and my excitement. This wasn't a piece of silicone, and there was a whole man attached, with hands and a mouth and a deep, commanding voice.

The stranger fucked my mouth, going deep enough to make me gag. With all our experimenting, I hadn't been able to deep throat, and I didn't really want to. He pulled back a little. I flicked my tongue, giving him the same treatment I would have given Ben. The only part of him touching me was his cock inside my mouth. I didn't know if Ben was still there or what he was doing.

"You're right, Ben, she does give good head," he said, then withdrew his cock and moved back, scooting down the bed toward my hips. I moaned. I couldn't imagine what they had planned.

The stranger took one of my nipples in his mouth again. His hard cock pressed against my stomach. He pinched my other nipple between thumb and forefinger and massaged my breasts.

A hand turned my head to the side, and a cock touched my lips. Ben's. I opened for him eagerly, vowing to give him the best blow job of his life. The other man continued to focus his attention on my tits.

Ben stopped me and took his dick away. The nipple play continued. I could hardly focus.

Ben's voice came from the foot of the bed. "Jenny, I'm going to untie your legs, but I don't want you to move until you're told to. If you do anything we don't tell you to, or if you don't do what we say, there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

Fear again. He wasn't usually this harsh. But the jolts of ecstasy the stranger was producing were enough for me. I nodded.

The steady tug of the ankle restraints loosened, then was gone. I remembered what Ben had told me, but it was so hard not to close my legs now that they were free.

The stranger stopped his sucking and pinching and moved to kneel between my legs. Hands pushed my thighs even farther apart. I felt his tongue circling my clit, teasing. One finger, then two in my cunt, deep. Then a third. His tongue didn't stop.

His fingers trailed slowly out of my pussy and down to my asshole, circling. I tensed, then willed myself to relax. His finger slid into my ass easily.

"Now," Ben said, "As I understand it, the whole point of a threesome is to stuff you at both ends at once. So I will give you a choice. Whose cock do you want in your pussy first, and whose in your mouth? This is the only choice you will get to make tonight, so take your time and choose well."

The "first" is what really drove home that I was fucking two men at once. Of course they would both take me. This choice was just another tease.

"I want you in my pussy and the stranger in my mouth," I said tentatively. The stranger resumed his position astride my chest and Ben climbed up between my legs. With no warning, Ben's cock slid deep into my cunt. When I gasped, the stranger shoved his dick into my mouth.

"You better suck me off good," the stranger said. "Because when this cock stretches that sweet pussy of yours, you want me to be gentle."

I couldn't think. With Ben moving inside me and flicking my clit with one finger, and the stranger's dick in my mouth, I was overwhelmed. I hoped I was giving him the blow job he wanted. At this point, I couldn't even remember how.

At first, I didn't even realize I was cumming. But when I did, I came so hard and so fast that Ben had to pull out before the contractions of my pussy made him cum. There was still more to do.

"Thank you," the stranger said. He moved aside and Ben took his position and immediately shoved his cock into my mouth. Then the stranger was once again between my legs, and I felt the head of that huge cock against my waiting cunt. He pushed in with one powerful stroke and a muffled cry surged up out of my throat. The size and speed of his penetration shocked me to my core, and the knowledge that a strange cock was inside me was almost more than I could bear.

Ben held my head with both hands. "Suck, woman." I sucked. Ben held my head in place as the stranger fucked me hard, his cock sliding along the walls of my cunt with an unfamiliar rhythm. I tried to move to meet him, but he put his hands on my hips and wouldn't let me.

The pounding continued, Ben fucking my mouth and the stranger's cock stretching my pussy. They both stopped, still short of cumming. No one touched me. No one said anything. Then the stranger put his mouth near my ear. "Lift your hips," he said. I did, and a pillow slid under my ass. "Now bring your knees up toward your chest." I did as I was told. The stranger got off the bed. I could tell that Ben was still there beside me. His weight shifted, and then he was down near my pussy, but not touching.

I wasn't sure, but it seemed like they were both down there. I trembled but held my position. A finger, very well lubed, slipped into my exposed asshole. The stranger started talking. "The keys to successful anal sex are lots of lube and a very slow entrance." The words sounded...menacing, threatening. "My finger is nice and slippery, and it slides in so nicely, see. Ben says you've experimented with butt plugs and dildos but that you haven't had a real live cock in there before. He says he wants to try it now, and he asked me to prepare you for his entrance."

I wanted to lower my legs. It was true I enjoyed the butt play we'd tried, but Ben's cock, though smaller than the stranger's, was still bigger than anything else I'd put in there. I pushed against the stranger's hands, but he held me fast. He clicked his tongue. "You aren't to move unless you're told to. Or we can find ways to make it so you can't move." I swallowed hard. I knew that if I really said no, they wouldn't do this. I knew that. And I knew they were just playing to my fantasy, the fantasy that had become oh, so real.

I opened my mouth to say I didn't want to, but the words that came out were, "I'm sorry."

"Good girl," the stranger said. A second well-lubed finger slid in beside the first. He pulled them slightly back and opened them in a V shape, stretching me. I willed the muscles to relax. "Breathe," he said, and as I took a deep breath, a third finger joined the first two. Then a fourth, just the tips, stretching, stretching, until I knew I could take Ben's cock, and I knew I would like it. I moaned.

"She's yours," he said, and his fingers vanished. Ben settled himself in the stranger's place and put his hands on my hips. I felt the tip of his cock press against my lubed hole. He waited just a moment, then pushed the head of his cock through. The muscles protested, a ring of fire bloomed, then quickly faded as he sank his shaft deep inside me. He held it there, and when I didn't protest, he slowly pulled back, then thrust in again.

The sensation was incredible. This felt nothing like being fucked in the pussy. It felt nothing like a butt plug or a finger. When I felt a mouth - I wasn't even sure whose - on my clit, sucking, I thought I would lose my mind. I came again, the muscles of my asshole contracting around Ben's cock. He groaned.

"Wait!" the stranger said. Ben stopped. I couldn't stop the orgasm. It washed over me. My legs jerked, the muscles of my cunt contracted, my toes curled. I felt Ben slide out of me. "There's one more thing to do," he said. I wasn't sure when he had started directing this show, but his tone was so commanding that we both awaited his next instruction, unquestioning. "I am going to untie your arms, and you are going to roll over to your side. Stay there until you are told what to do next."

My arms were freed at last. I resisted the urge to pull them to my chest. I rolled to my side obediently. The stranger lay down in front of me. "Ride my cock," he said. I felt for him, then pulled myself up to straddle him. My muscles protested after so long in the restraints. "Ride me," he said again, and helped guide my hips down until his cock filled my pussy once again. It felt even bigger this time. When he was all the way in, he grasped my shoulders and pulled me forward, until my tits pressed into his chest. This put the pressure of his cock directly against my g-spot. He pushed me up just enough to grab my tits, then pinched my nipples hard. At that exact moment, Ben's cock slid up my ass. I was sandwiched between the two men, full to bursting with hard cock.

They both lost control. The stranger bucked his hips up to me, pushing his cock in as far as it would go, then out, then in again. Ben thrust into me again and again. My nipples burned, my ass was stretched to the limit, and my pussy throbbed with agony and ecstasy. Ben came first, but stayed inside me, still rock hard after holding himself back for so long. The stranger lasted another moment, then shot his load deep into me. I lay there, Ben's weight forcing my tits into the stranger's chest. The two cocks started to soften, but neither man moved.

Finally, Ben rolled off of me. The stranger gently rolled me over beside Ben and moved away, just a few inches. Ben removed my blindfold and I got my first glimpse of this stranger. The face did not match the voice or the cock. He was cute in a nerdy way and looked vaguely familiar. Someone from Ben's office?

"I'm Adam," he said. "And you have one hell of a fantasy."

Ben put his arm across my chest and hugged me close. "How'd we do?" he whispered.

I couldn't think of anything to say. "Nice to meet you, Adam," I said finally.

Ben laughed.

12