All Comments on 'My First Threesome'

by sexynursechef

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No direction

I felt as of you jumped around alot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

There's an entertainingly dirty story in there, but it needs to be made more coherent and the English isn't good enough to pass muster here (you may find one of the site's volunteer editors willing to give some pointers). As it stands, you're going to have to deal with considerably lower votes than you'd otherwise rate and, probably, quite a bit of scorn from people who seem to get off on criticizing slipshod English (a fetish I never knew existed before I found Literotica).

I hope you'll take this as constructive. All the best.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
To me it was realistic!

Yes, your story jumped around. But, when one is involved in a threesome, that's what it's like! Everyone is doing everyone, and everyone is being done by everyone! You'd end up sucking your own cock or licking your own pussy if you could! Everything seems to be happening at once. It can be almost impossible to write about it. That's why this tale is so written. Gave you 5 stars. Thanks.

By the way, since you are a chef, I'd like you to serve me something to eat. It involves no cooking though! Just drop your panties and sit on my face! That's what I'd like to eat.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
I loved it!

You got five stars from me. Don't listen to the trolls and anons... you keep writing! I liked the free-for all quality of the sex and the level of intensity you brought to the story. Very hot - more please!

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Nice

first draft. Thanks for your effort. You have a good foundation on which to base your story. Now you might want to consider enlisting the assistance of an editor/proofreader. ***

sexynursechefsexynursechefabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments...

This story was written factually, as the events occurred. I smiled a little at the criticism of my use of the English language, as I am a Catholic school girl who graduated with a BA in English and Literature, before obtaining a nursing degree and a culinary one. I tried to convey the emotions of the experience. This had been a fantasy for a very long time. And in the moment, everything flowed, as lovemaking tends to do. I will continue to write of my experiences, in my own style. Not really looking for anyone's approval, only creative erotic expression. Blessed Be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
better than nearly all I've read!!your work is a rather seductive enticement that gave me a great erection, and follow up, a big cum!!

You got a very vivid, realism about you and your ability. Thank you for sharing,

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeabout 8 years ago
Lovely Lisa x x

Was recommended to read your experiences by Bill ( a mutual friend of ours from on here).

Looking forward to reading more now!!!

Love n hugs

Anna

irvlynirvlynabout 8 years ago
absofuckinglutely excellent.

Honest. Direct. Well observed. Hip in a good way. Works as art, communication, boner-inducer, clit-hardener. More more more.

Brittni4uBrittni4uabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Loved it Lisa. The fact that it is true, just add to it! 5 stars

doctorsamdoctorsamover 4 years ago
Hoping It's True

And the thing is ... it has such a real feel about it. Super hot!

sexynursechefsexynursechefover 4 years agoAuthor

It's a true story lol!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous