My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes while they fucked she'd even talk about being gangbanged or bukkake'd by a group of guys.

Kevin also enjoyed this new slutty side of her - so much so, that he encouraged her to find another lover on the site - which she did.

She would meet her other lover, and then come home and tell Kevin what she had done - in graphic detail.

I could tell Kevin was getting really excited as he described her coming home with her panties full of her lovers cum, and then making Kevin lick her cum filled pussy, before he fucked her.

Sometimes she'd come home, make him lie on his back, and then ride his face until she came.

Her lovers cum would run into his mouth, and he said it made him hard just thinking about it.

I asked him if he was jealous, and he explained "Yes, very - but that's the exciting thing. Somehow it really turns me on to know she's been sucking someone else's cock, and getting her pussy filled with his cum. Sometimes she takes photos of herself sucking his cock, then she comes home, shows me, tells me what she did and how much she enjoyed it, and we fuck like crazy - not because she has to - but because she wants to."

Actually, I found it kind of strange, and couldn't imagine ever sharing my wife (if I ever got married in the future) like that, or even in a 3some.

Still, I hadn't been married for 20 years either, so I couldn't really judge where they were coming from.

They seemed to enjoy what they were doing, and it seemed to enhance their own sex life - so whatever works I guess?

All this talk, had made my cock really hard, and I wondered if Kevin was aroused as well.

He must have been thinking the same thing as me, as he said "Hey Mike, I'm so fucking hard right now - Sue's at work, - I'd really like to try sucking your cock - maybe take some photos to show Sue later - what do you think- do you want to come over?"

"Hey Kev, great minds think alike - I was just thinking I'd like to suck your cum out."

"How about we 69?"

"OK Mike, I'll be waiting in the bed room for you - just let yourself in, and see you soon"

When I arrived Kevin was already naked on the bed, stroking his erection.

I could see his big cock head was leaking precum, and I went to the bed, put his cock in my mouth, and licked the precum off. I like precum. It has no taste, but feels so slippery. It combined with my saliva to make his cock head slippery, so my lips slid over the pronounced ridge easily with a slurping sound.

I really liked the way his big knob felt in my mouth, and as it passed over my lips - all swollen, wet and slippery.

He was gasping with pleasure, and his body was reacting with each stroke.

I undressed without speaking, my erection sticking straight up and throbbing with anticipation.

Kevin made me take some photos of him sucking my balls, and cock - to show his wife.

I then lay down naked on the bed next to his naked body, but head to toe , and we placed each others cocks in our mouths.

I like the 69 position. Both people get to enjoy the feeling in unison.

It's common to fall into a rhythm where one person mimics the actions of the other, and Kevin started following my lead.

When I slid my mouth slowly up and down his shaft, he did the same with mine.

When I ran my tongue around and around his cock head, he copied me.

In this situation it almost feels as if you are sucking your own cock.

I could feel my cock becoming sensitive, and an incredibly intense orgasm building, and I wondered how close Kevin was to coming.

I sensed he was close too. He was moaning loudly around my cock and thrusting his hips as I sucked him. He put his hand on the back of my head, and started thrusting into my mouth, fucking my face, and I put my hand on the back of his head too and thrust quickly as well - to show that I was close to blowing.

My orgasm hit me like a tidal wave, washing through my body.

My balls contracted, and my cock convulsed and I felt the cum flow into my mouth.

With each shuddering spasm of my own orgasm I felt my mouth filling with cum as Kevin, feeling my spurts of cum in his mouth, unloaded his balls into mine.

Stream after stream of warm thick cum filled our mouths, and we both moaned and swallowed, slowly sliding our lips up and down each others shafts, absorbing the aftershocks of our orgasms.

We lay like that for a long time, with our cocks in each others mouths, gently sucking and licking each others cock heads as our cocks slowly deflated.

We finally got up and got dressed.

We both agreed that the simultaneous cock sucking orgasm we had both shared was "something" and a first time for each of us.

We made no future arrangements, and shortly after that, Kevin and Sue disappeared from the site.

I occasionally wondered if Sue reverted back to her "old self," or did they keep exploring and get wilder?

12