All Comments on 'My First Time'

by besitoscaramelos

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
"Marc and I didn't hook up during that time out of respect for him."

I guess that was the same reason they didn't let on to Anthony that they'd been fucking. That should be an interesting Thanksgiving (do you plan to write about it, or the tricks he's been teaching her?).

Nice story. Will now go check your debut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not nice

not very nice how could u do that to poor Anthony waiting on for soo long n then she gave it up to hi brother no very nice at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hymens don't break. They can tear if you're not gentle, but they're not like a seal that covers the whole vagina. You have one your whole life if you were born with one and it stretches to accomodate whatever's going inside.

Other than that, good story.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
She goes from a nice girl virgin to a whore

All within the space of a few hours. Not likely. Therefore, 1*.

besitoscaramelosbesitoscaramelosover 11 years agoAuthor
REPLIES

To anonymous: hymens actually dont stay intact after sex. they may break for other reasons but youre incorrect in saying "they accomodate whatevers inside". why do you think it hurts the first time? why does the girl (sometimes) bleed? thats that thin, membrane tearing. I am a medical student and youre incorrect. (just putting that out there so that you know)

Also, to DWornock: its actually very likely. my first time was similar to this. it was with my first boyfriend and it got sexual FAST. maybe it seems unlikely to you, but i assure you, its happened before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous