All Comments on 'My First Time'

by anindianchub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked your story. I am bi, away on a trip to Chennai for business. Our new office was just opening and I had set up the computer protection systems. The staff of 4 were very friendly and they threw a farewell party even though I was only there for 5 days. Back to my hotel, I had packed for departure next day, it was late and I ordered a bottle of red for my room. A knock on the door, the wine arrived, a young, rather chubby male staff arrived. I gave him a tip, asked if he would like a drink, he smiled, not while I am working sir. I asked when he got off, 30 minutes, how about then. He looked at me and said I would like that sir. The name tag said Sanjeh when he entered my room, I poured the wine, after 2 glasses I asked if he would like to stay. He nodded and moved to the bedroom, nothing was said as he undressed and I removed my clothes. My cock stood out, he moved to the bathroom and then returned, he had a tube of lube, applying it to my cock . He then turned presenting his chubby round bottom, nothing was said as I guided my cock to his lubed anus and pushed into him, my cock sliding between his warm, massaging flesh. I fucked him hard, needing release which came quickly into his accepting bottom. We fell flat, then rolled, me behind him, my cock still inside him. I reached around, his cock hard, stiff, stroking him. I moved, put him on his back, he lifted his legs and I slid back into him, stroking his cock until his cum flew out onto his dark, hairless chest. Then I fucked him, watching my cock as it slid in and out of his gripping bottom until after quite some time I pulled out and he got up onto his knees and I fucked him hard from behind again my second load of cum deep into his bottom. I flew out in the morning and slept very well on the plane.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
A NICE SHORT READ

TO SHORT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexy arse

great storry but a bit short did not have time to bring my self off while reading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous