All Comments on 'My First Time'

by mshow4u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot story!!!

My dick is like a rock and I'm jerking as I type! Keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another hard cock

found your story very interesting and well organized. The first time sucking a cock is a very satisfying experience especially if you're still a young man. I can't explain why you feel you just have to have the cock to suck and often you try to deny to your self that your sexual interest is in becoming a cock sucker and the harder you fight the urge the more you have to have it. i knew in my preteen years that I was queer and had to have cocks. I began sucking and within a very short period of time I was blowing multible cocks per day and getting ass fucked about the same amount. I was hooked so badly that I would beg guys to let me suck them. I would get out and thumb rides just so I could feel the driver up and suck him off and or give him my ass. When finished I'd start back the other direction doing the same things. Now that I'm older and a crossdresser life's easier when it comes to obtaining nice hard, big cum filled cocks. I get me share every day and night, averageing 15 to 20 a day. I life long goal would be to take 100 cocks in a single day either sucking them or taking them up my ass. The best so far is 157 in a three day/night period. Loved every one of them and wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice memoir

That was a nice story, I loved the situation you were recalling. I would have liked to see a little more detail on what it felt like. But it was a nice balance between your description and my imagination. I hope a follow-up is here somewhere.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot

Very Nice story I too love hot hard shemale cock. I love the thought of seeing a nice hard cock pop out of tight panties. I have had a similar experience with a hot black shemale in New Orleans. I remember going to her apartment and stripping my clothes off and while on my knees peeling her panties aside to see a beautiful hard 8" black cock. She leaned forward and grabbed my head as she guided that black cock in my mouth mmmm. She slowly fucked my mouth with her hard cock for a few minutes before placing my on my hands and knees, she lubed up her black fuck stick and slowly filled my ass. She gave me a hot slow deep fucking with her beautiful black cock while I moaned until my cock exploded from the sensation of being fucked. She continued fucking me until she came deep inside of me.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
very hot

You can certainly describe a wonderful image.. I would love to experience my first T-girl cock, but would really like to be treated like a lady then seduced and made into her slut.. it won't take much of a nudge ;) I would dress up nicely for her and go on a date first like a lesbian couple, then she takes me back to her place and has her way with me :)

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

I’m in a rush right now, but I loved your story! My first cock was also a beautiful shemale. We had an affair for several years after that. I wrote a story on Lit. Look for Tcs1956 .

I’ve gotta finish jerking off now and then go to work.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 2 years ago

My first cock was a shemale, also. I dove right in and surprised her a little with how much I wanted it. Have enjoyed several since then and would like some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous