All Comments on 'My First Time as a Sissy'

by SissyTara

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry, but

First time as a sissy?

Hopefully LAST TIME as an author!

Honestly, hon, there's NOTHING to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Formulated

No description or emotion; very clinical

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A goddamn SHOPPING LIST

You list what happens. The other reviewers are right. No emotion, and I agree. Please make this your last time as an author if this ia all the better you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
only one question

you could probably rewrite this and make a decent, if unoriginal story. I don't want to discourage you but this story was pretty flat.

After reading it my only question was did he get his disposal fixed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Hot Little Story

Like the title said....

What do the others know...

"No emotion" blah blah blah

Duhhh ... not a romance novel, boys!

Besides, there was plenty of emotion.

Fine first job, Sissy.Tara. You go, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pay no mind to idiots.

As a first effort, this is great. It's a brief account of a first encounter for a cross dresser. Fairly well written, as a sequence of events. Please continue writing.

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 6 years ago
Haters hate ... it's just what they do.

But!

Don't let them get you down. It takes time to get a feel for how to compose a good story and I think you've done an admirable job for your first time. By all means, keep writing.

I'm not surprised that the comment to let this be your last attempt was posted anonymously ... he/she didn't have the courage to use a real name. When I post a criticism, I give the author the opportunity to contact me directly.

Let the haters hate, but continue writing despite their negativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

Not to bad of a start. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We are cock suckers, and I love it!

First time as a sissy, I dressed up and drove around. I went to the Mall and shopped for my fetish attire. I felt funny after mom gave me my vitamins. I came home and went to bed. I woke up with Mom on top of me. "I like what you are wearing, mom said." Put it in my pussy deep". I didn't know what to do. We fucked and fucked. The vitamins she gave me were stimulating. I felt so hot and sexy as I fully slid into mom's wet cunt......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom's sissy only.

After mom gave me my sissy clothes, at first I was not sure what to do. "Mom, I think that they are very nice but.".... "I expect you to put them on son"! We argued about the pretty outfits. I felt funny. I eventually went with Mom to her bedroom. We dressed up in pantyhose and silky smooth panties and bra and high heels. I felt so hot and sexy.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
great story

I love this story. I wish I would get caught dressed up and treated like the sissy CD faggot slut that I am. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Me TOO..Mmmm!!!

Ohhh Christine so wants to becumm Crissy!!! Have a "Raul" to discover hur....and finally have a yummy Cock enter my MouthPussy....Mmmm 💋🍡💧💦💦💧💖✨

AmeliaJonesAmeliaJonesabout 3 years ago

what a great story. we should all be so lucky as to come out like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it! I am so envious. I wish I had a Raoul of my own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking bent cunt. I hope you get fucking aids and die

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies2 months ago

I've always been afraid to get wearing girls clothes, since I was young and was punished for it. Today, those fears continue, in a way, so to speak. I'm still a very discreet crossdresser. This story about being found out taken advantage of is arousing to read, but in reality, I'd feel that my life would change more than I wanted it too. Raoul blackmailing him is even hotter to read! I'd probably have to accept being Raouls cocksucker too, in those circumstances!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous