All Comments on 'My First Time Shared'

by vicky36b

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sharedhousewifesharedhousewifeover 6 years ago
Good first-time story!

Sounds like some of my first encounters! Would love to hear more!

Hotwife Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable read...

Thank you for a very sexy story. I did see my wife in action. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Please tell us more of what you remember.

muffloverbillmuffloverbillover 6 years ago
Star quality

You have real potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent First Story

I thought there was an excellent story for a first effort. Realistic and very descriptive. Like others who have commented I look forward to additional contributions.

morris40morris40over 6 years ago
More?

Like most of the other commentators, I would like to hear more. What you wrote sounds more realistic than most of the stories on Literotica (including some of the one's that I've posted.) Yes, the first time is often just simple penetration that is over quickly, but the memory of that first time is so sweet. I still have fond memories of first time my wife and I had sex with another couple. They were as inexperienced as we were and enjoyed the fumbling around of newbies as much as we did. No regrets here.

spreaderspreaderover 6 years ago
A good start

A great first time experience.

Please, share more of your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hear more

Would love to hear more about your sexy swapping experiences. We just fantasize about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Great story please write another soon !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would love to hear more about your swapping and sharing adventures over the years. Too bad Phil spilled so quickly inside you. You were probably just getting warmed up.

DchargerDchargerover 3 years ago

WOWzers. What a great story. All so perfect. Please write more like this. I like the shortness to them. Vicky, you sure are a cutie and then some.

B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservicky36b@vicky36b
Been into swinging and swapping for too many years to remember everything! Well, since 1977! All kind of very secretive, but maybe now is the time to post some experiences, many great ones, just a few bad ones!