All Comments on 'My First Time Sucking Cock'

by teachMeCock

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
A good start

Short and sweet, but a few typos need editing out. Read what you have written after a short break, it will help get it right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Makes me horny

Stories like this make me horny for hot gay guys. I first sucked another boys erect penis as a young teenager, but not again until I was middle aged when I discovered I am a gay man who loves to suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You never forget that first time you suck a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good first offering.

Nice read. A few typos but nothing too big. Good work! Look to see more.

And very true; you will always remember that first time. (Um..."watch your teeth!!" comes to mind, but I digress :-D )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good short story

It is wonderful when one takes the first big step. Good description that may give others confidence to take the plunge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anal

You wont regret anal, I was nervous forrrrrrrrrrrrrever and let my daddy fuck me aabout a month ago.... LOVE IT, And i'm married ;)

betabradbetabradabout 9 years ago
MMmmmm yummm

I think this is what I would need to suck my first cock too. I also have a fantasy where a woman is there to seduce me in to sucking cock for her while she watches me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

Same boat here basically.

Sucked first cock about 6 months ago, haven't stopped since.

My daddy just loves to feed me and I can't get enough.

Also looking forward to anal soon !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot session

I have always enjoyed it when the guy I'm sucking is slightly dominant, just enough to let me know that he knows I want to suck his cock, but I like a little encouragement.

edgrantedgrantabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I have imagined doing something similar. Your recollection of your first time was very erotic and similar to what I have imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need to suck my first cock. How do I start.?

Good story. I am in the same situation. As a straight senior male, I have been thinking about sucking my first cock for the past month, but do not know how to get it started with another guy, straight or gay, is not an issue. Everything I read or hear, is always positive, and makes me want it even more. Would even try an anal for the first time, and would also give an anal. L<ooks like I am ready and willing to explore. Anyone interested in this virgin ass.???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story!

When a man becomes lusty about a thought, sometimes it's difficult to let go of it.

My wife knew I had a fantasy of sucking a cock. We used it in our lovemaking for 20 years. Then finally one night, she told me to go for it, she wanted me to see if I actually liked it. Great, now the coast was clear, I'd never chat on my wife, but how to find someone to suck?

When I was young, my first sexual contact was with a neighbor that sucked me off in the middle of the night. He did it twice and I loved it. However, we were both too embarrassed and it was never done again. But I knew he liked it, he whispered how good it tasted, presumably to himself. But I heard. He would be the one to talk to, his wife had passed away a few months prior. So I gave him a call and invited him to go fishing with me on my boat, we have access to a 28 mile long lake. He agreed and we made plans to meet. I took lots of beer too!

After mooring in a likely looking spot to fish and away from other prying eyes, I broke out the beer and after we'd went through most of it, I broached the subject of when he sucked me and how good it felt. He laughed, uneasily, but he admitted it was curiosity and he enjoyed it. Then I went right at my question and asked him if he'd be interested in doing it again. He hemmed and hawed, talking about those were days growing up and nothing else so I asked him point blank if I could suck him. He was shocked! It took a bit, but finally convinced him I was serious and I'd talked with my wife about it. He agreed, albeit with reservation. He didn't want it to ruin our friendship.

Then he told me if I was serious, I had to unzip him and pull it out. He wasn't going to do anything, but readjust after I put it back in his pants after I'd finished. I agreed and went to my knees in front of where he sat. I unzipped him and fished it out. It was nothing special but nothing to be embarrassed about. Probably 6" and cut, not very thick but a big old cockhead! It was twice the circumference of the shaft, at least. He was starting to harden and I jacked it a few times. I remember the next part like I just did it. Leaning forward, I took the head in my mouth and closed my lips. Rather than run my mouth up and down, I began to suck gently. Running my tongue all around the head I tasted it the same as you would a lollipop. Surprisingly, there was no taste.

It didn't take long with jacking him and sucking the head before he began to moan and tense. We hadn't talked about where he was going to cum, but I figured if he swallowed both times he'd sucked me, I could swallow too. With a mighty groan, he began to cum. I knew it had been a while since he'd last had sex, it had been with his wife before she died. The volume he shot into my mouth was so much more than I have ever shot, I was in shock and swallowing as fast as I could. There was at least 8 distinct squirts into my mouth, although he continued to convulse. When it slowed down and he began to soften and become sensitive, I just held it inside my mouth, without sucking. As it became flaccid, I took the whole thing into my mouth, right to his nuts and held it there.

Finally I looked up and past his belly I could see his head tipped back and his eyes were closed. I waited at least 5 minutes before he opened his eyes and looked down, I grinned around the cock in my mouth and gave him one last full length suck before pulling off. I left him hanging out and sat back in my own seat, tasting what was left in my mouth and was pleased to find it didn't taste bad. Just a little bitterness and bleachy. I was hooked though, the feeling of making him cum was something I wanted to do again and again!

I laughed when he told me I was supposed to put it away. That's when I told him I wasn't finished, the deal was, when I was I'd put it away. He grinned and asked me if he could return the favor and I told him yes, as long as he left his cock hanging out. He did and when he dropped to his knees, I had already opened my pants and took them off, there was no way my cock was going to go through my shorts!

His blowjob was the best I'd ever had. My wife didn't like doing it and I had to throw a fit to make one happen, about once every five years. He damned near sucked my nuts out through my piss hole. When I came down from my orgasm, I found I had him by the hair and was holding his face tight against my pubes. He loved it though, said it was the most powerful orgasm he'd ever seen! When he stood up, my cock was still about half hard and his was standing at full mast. I grinned when I saw it and five minutes later, I was swallowing yet another load!

We sucked each other off three times before we loaded the boat in my truck. He promised to stop by at least once per day and let me suck him. I had a stringer of fish that my wife was delighted to see! Then she grabbed my cock and asked me if I'd done anything out of the ordinary and I answer no, the only thing I could think of was sucking Mikes cock three times, and still had a bellyful of sperm! While I told her my story, she dropped her pants and began masturbating. She had at least four orgasms before my story was over and I had to promise to let her watch when Mike and I did it, from then on if she was home!

The next day was almost awkward. Mike stopped by and was surprised to see my wife sitting there, figuring he wasn't going to suck and be sucked. We chatted a bit and then I asked him if it was alright that my wife watched us suck each other! He was shy, as any of you would be and agreed. I had him stand in front, with my wife sitting next to me and he dropped his pants to his knees. His cock was soft, stage fright had him but he soon hardened after I took his cock in my mouth! I felt something next to me and realized it was my wife sliding her bathrobe up and she started masturbating where he could see what she was doing. We found out after he was done, about 2 minutes later, it was the first time he'd ever saw a woman masturbate in person, his wife would never do it! Seeing it up close and personal had him filling my mouth with another huge load. We traded places while my wife continued to masturbate. He sucked me to orgasm while I watched my wife ride at least 3 more and pulled on her nipples like she was angry with them!

We became three. Mike moved in after a month or so, there was no reason for him to be driving to our house every day. He rented so we just rented him a room, but with the firm understanding, he was never to fuck my wife unless I invited him to. Basically, I'd suck him every single time he had any urge and my wife agreed to masturbate if she was around and in the mood. If not in the mood, she'd strip naked and let him look at her to help with at least one, if not multiple orgasms throughout the day.

Now, ten years later, Mike still lives with us. I sucked him this morning after he dismounted my wife, he fucks her once per month and says he doesn't need it anymore than that. It's just that occasionally, he needs to feel the wet warmth of a pussy and rather than him roaming and possibly bringing home a disease, my wife takes care of him. There is no jealousy, I know I get to clean her out when their done.

And clean his dirty cock off.....

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 9 years ago
Great Story

I still feel like that when I get the rare chance to suck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
making me cum

OMG just readin this story had me JERKING. and CUMMING mmm wish U cud suck MY COCK NOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sucking

on my knees and handcuffed sucking and swallowing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
getting ready to shoot my load

I enjoyed this story it made me hard ready to shot my load. Please continue this story.

thank you !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I would like to suck both of them off .

This story had my previously limp dick hard as a rock. Wanting a cock in my mouth six times a day!!!!DD44D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why can't I suck cock at the Glory Hole ?

Is Mothers Day a slow time at the Glory Hole ? I was there for over an hour and not one guy would put his cock through the hole to let me suck him dry , several men walked in to the booth next to me and took a look through the hole and left. I moved to different booths a half a dozen times and still no one would let me suck their cock. I' was very excited that I may be swallowing some cum tonight, of a complete stranger , annanimity is wonderful, but these guys seemed to be keeping track of where I was, so that no one let me suck them. Who doesn't want a free blowjob by a someone you will probably never see again?

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 9 years ago
First timers rock!

You have captured what it feels like for the first time cock sucker, good job! The rapid heart beat, the gnawing feeling in the pit of your stomach and the odd feelings of doubt that you might not be able to go through with it! But that first sensation of lips touching penis removes all doubt! The more you suck the more you want until you've taken as much cock into your mouth as possible. It really helps when the guy you are sucking knows how to encourage you! If he's good he can help you achieve a state of mind where all you care about is his cock. There is nothing else but his cock and balls and what your lips and tongue and throat are doing for him! When you bring him off and the cum starts to fill your mouth (why waste it?) you start thinking about the next time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
drop of cum

I could feel my cock getting harder as I read it I think I was just about to cum so hot

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 8 years ago
excellent

It's great to read you've tasted cock and your a cock sucker now. Now you need to get fucked, you will enjoy that more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ans to Making me Cum..

I'll suck your cock baby, best blow job you ever had - and fuck you till we both cum. I need cock now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
first time

I was a little nervous at first since I never touched another man's cock before. I started stroking him in his shorts and felt him getting harder and right then I knew I had to suck his cock. We went into my bedroom and started doing 69, my favorite position with women, and could feel his cock start to swell up in my mouth and couldn't figure out why it took so long for me to do this before. Next thing I knew, he turned me over and slipped his cock in my ass. It hurt a little at first but the more he thrust the better it felt. After a couple of minutes he pulled out,took off his condom and came all over my chest and stomach. I could not believe how much cum he had. I scooped some up and licked it, it was sweet not salty like mine, loved it. So in one day I sucked my first cock, was bottomed for the first time and ate someone else's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my fantasy

Iwould love to eat some cum.I would like to suck a cock while being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story, sucked my first a few days ago

Your story resonated with me :) I sucked my first big throbbing hard cock in the bush a couple of days ago, from the moment my lips met that succulent penis, I knew I would be a cocksucker long into the future. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cock!

I would love to suck a cock and swallow cum for my first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want it bad

Your story was so hot and made me hard. I want so bad to suck a cock and take a hot load of cum. Yum!

JosoJosoover 8 years ago
Beautiful

You do get nervous the first time you suck someone's dick, but after lying between his legs for so long you're like, "I could do this for hours. A LOT more fun than eating pussy." I think I'm addicted to cock, but don't suck NEARLY as much as I would like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want some

I want to suck a guy I'm 52 have never done it I want a full gay afternoon. With me sucking a full load sucking his nipple and deep kissing then having my ass filled I'd love to shave his Dick then suck him again and again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am a cocksucker;

I admit what I am; I am a Cocksucker; I was 13 the first time I accepted a cock into my mouth: I was about 50 my first time tasting a load of cum which actually was a premature accident without warning; ; since then I have grown to love sucking a cock til my man goes off . when his cock begins to swell and his cum starts flowing , it is very exciting moment for us both; as it fills my mouth I love that moment and the taste!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have a reverse story

My neighbor was a black man and one day while watching porn on my computer he rubbed his crotch against my shoulder. It didn't take long for me to replace my shoulder with my hand and in a short time he had his pants open and his cock in my mouth. Loved it. Sucked him off a bunch of times.

Sadly, I moved away and now it is all phone sex. Still good, but not the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First Time Hooked Me

Loved The story - helped me reminisce about the first time I sucked a big hard one. For as long as I can remember I have wanted, more than anything, to be a woman. I obsessed about having breasts, hips and, of course a tight, wet pussy. I started thinking about how much I want to suck cock and even fuck one, but I just couldn't do it. But, over time the drive was becoming too much and I kept thinking how much I wanted and needed it.

I love the to wear lingerie and masturbate thinking of cock sucking. One day I had a good friend (male) over for drinks ans such. Nothing freaky happening, but the drinks were having a major effect and I was getting horny. I told Mike to go ahead and have more to drink while I change clothes. (heh heh) I slipped into my favorite lingerie, took a big breath and left the closet (literally!) and joined Mike on the couch.

"What the Hell!?" A little tense and uncomfortable, but in after a few minutes he calmed down and we talked. Talking led to kisssing (!), which led to making out, which led to petting and him sucking my nipples. I got him naked and that cock was hard and beautiful. I was so hot and horny I was stroking him and feeling his pre-cum oozing from his cock.

Then I did it - I put him in my mouth and sucked and stroked with my hand. He was moaning with pleasure and so was I - he felt so good in my mouth and the taste was unreal! And then he came and I was feeling so much like a women -- I knew he would be fucking me soon. When he finished cumming and I finished swallowing him, I moved up and straddled his beautiful cock and rubbed my panty-clad . . .PUSSY (I wish) on his cock. After a few minutes he rolled me off and I thought "Thank God, he is going to penetrate me" But no -- he said he couldn't --wasn't gay and could not do it.

He left and we never did have sex again. Even though I was left high and dry, so to speak, I was still thrilled I sucked cock and did as a woman. I have sucked a few cocks since (not many, sadly) but I finally did get fucked recently AND I came with his cock in me -- I truly did not think that was possible, but the O was fantastic (and a story for another time). Now I'm super horny so I guess I know what I'm going for tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I loved this..

totally hot and shows how a guy should initiate a new cocksucker into the ways of pleasuring other guys..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dream about it

I could do it. Maybe you could write another story I could jerk off to again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A bit of advice to those thinking about sucking a cock. Do it you'll love it. The night I sucked my first(at age 48) I loved it. I ended up sucking 3 more that night. That was 22 years ago and I still love being a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first time

My wife has long since lost interest in sex, and I have visited a few massage parlors for sex, and met a few online horny women. That has gone on for quite some time. However I have had a long desire for men and finally found a situation to try it. I go to a gym and have for some time tried to find a willing man to do things with without blowing my cover. About a year ago, there was a guy who was fairly frequent at the gym and without stereotyping, he seemed gay to me. After a few times of seeing each other in the gym, I finally got up courage and asked if was ever interested in old guys like me. He just smiled and said of course. We ended up in his car and he walked me through the steps of sucking him off. He was really gentle with it and talked me through it and even helped me to swallow him fully by letting me know when it was going to happen and told me to swallow as it happened. The taste and whole idea was weird at first but I was determined to try and I did it. He then reciprocated and sucked me off fully too. We met a few more times after that and I think he lost interest in me which is ok. I'm about 35 years older than him. I have sucked one other man since that I met online who said he was trying for first time but when I met him I found out that wasn't true but we sucked each other anyways. I am still looking and I do love the idea now and the taste. It is a huge turn on for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Teacher

When I was 16, an older guy became my 'Daddy' ( he was 61 )... Over the course of 6 months he taught me how to suck cock to give him maximum pleasure...it cocsisted of alternately sucking and licking his cockhead whilst stroking his hole

He never failed to cum - same was true of his friends who I serviced too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A few suggestions

Now I was so eager to make HIM cum and feed me.

I moaned to let him know I would not stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First Time

The first time I sucked a man I was 15.... I was so excited I came in my shorts without touching myself...I was hard again before he came too

Unclep50Unclep50almost 7 years ago
My first time was when I was an older man

Where do I start. I have always loved porn. As a boy any I could get and look at and Jack off to was great. As I got older I had more access and as a young adult while in the city I went to my first bookstore. I remember being so nervous afraid someone would see me go in. Inside I looked at the mags and was told about video booths. Went in one and loved it. Watched girls with guys and loved it. Loved especially the cum shots. As the time went on I found I was attracted more and more to the cum shots. Eventually I came across shemale open and somehow told myself it was ok to watch a guy suck a guy if one was a shemale. The mind is a funny thing I guess. As the years went by I found myself experimenting with wearing panties and a sun dress but not really into cross dressing. At this time Ibwas in my late 40s and would visit bookstores alot and watch guys Jack or do each other and never honestly thought about doing it. By age 50 I had a routine I would travel on business and go to a bookstore and get a booth and go in and lock the door. I would strip and turn on porn and relax and stroke. As I got hard I would change from str8 open to shemale. Then I would either fun naked in a booth or wear a pair of panties. Then the event that changed my direction.

I was in southern Illinois and went in a booth and had just got naked and watching open when the door flew open and a man walked in. I jumped and said sorry I had thought the door was locked and wasn't looking for company. The guy looked at me and at the she male open I was watching. He looked back at me and kinda made a face and turned to what I thought was go.

But no, instead he locked the door and turned. I stood and again told him I didn't want company. He came to me and pushed against me and kissed me and started touching me. He said I am going to male you just like the slut on the screen there.

I told him I would scream for help, he said go ahead and won't it be nice for your job and family to find out you come here.

I felt my heart sink, he was correct in that in lead a conservative life at home and if it got out who knows what would break loose.

He must have sensed he had me and ordered me to my knees and I did as told.

Undo my pants slut and take my cock out and stroke it. I fumbled with his belt and zipper but soon had it out and was masturbating him. He kept degrading me and talking down to me and telling me how my mouth was his. He then said here slut and handed me a condom and said to put it on his cock. He said it tasted nasty and he wanted my mouth to pleasure him but wanted me to taste the nasty condom.

I guess it was a fetish for him maybe. Anyway I put it on and he was like 7 inches and hard as a rock. He grabbed my hwad and best way to descrive it was he used my mouth to masterbate. I had seen vids of girls gagging on cocks and saliva dripping but thought it was an act. Now I knew it was real. He was gagging me and when I felt I was going to pass out he pulled it out and while I got my air he slapped my face with his cock and pinched my nipples and called me slut and whore . Then he would start all over again. After awhile he had me turn my head and lay it on the nasty seat in the booth. Sideways he said he could get deeper down my throat. He went back to using my mouth for his pleasure and Ibwas almost to pass out when I felt him tense and felt the rubber fill with his cum. He pulled out and his cock was getting softer and the rubber hung full of his load. He told me I was a good slut and told me to stay on my knees. He degraded me with talk and then took the rubber off and emptied the contents on my chest. He watched it run down my body and told me to stay on my knees because he had friends. I set there and was about to get up when he came back. He said slut your mind but my friends want to Jack off on you to entertain me. He then said ok guys and they came in, there were 4 guys and they circled me and I was told to jus stay on my knees and they were going to have a circle jerk. They all pulled their cock out and he told them his mouth and pussy is mine but you guys can shoot your loads on him. They all started stroking and one by one the came on my neck shoulders and chest. Cum was dripping all over me. One by one they left and he handed me his phone number and I was told to call when I came back to town. I had no towel, just my clothes and tried to wipe as much off and get dressed. When I left my shirt was wet and pants and it was easy to see I dad been covered.. Went back to hotel and showered and masturbated for hours. There was something about him being aggressive and using me. Since then ibset up a kik at unclep_50 to talk to guys and have messages many there or on Craigs list. Trying to re live this experiance but have never matched it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I just sucked my first dick awhile ago and it's a lot like this story. I've gotten obsessed with sucking cock. Check my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
first time

When i was about 7 or 8 there was 3 guys my age that i hung around with. We were playing in the woods and one of the guys said lets drop our pants and show our things. Down came the pants and out came the dicks. Stood there a minute or so and said what the heck. Sucked all 3 cocks. No one was old enough to cum so didn't get to taste any jizz. That came years later but that is another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first big one,

I'm 60 yrs old and have sucked quite a few dicks and will always remember the first one, but instead of telling about my first, let me tell you about what happened today, I got to suck my first really big one, he and I hooked up thru a Craigslist post, long story short had said a couple of times that he had a big one, always the skeptic I didn't believe him, well when he pulled it out and half erect it was near 8 inches and fully hard he was easily over 10, at that point I had no choice in the matter, I immediately fell to my knees a took is head in my mouth, it was so good and so hard and veiney I went straight to loving this man's meat, bobbing and sucking as sensually as I could I was truly having the time of my life, he managed to control himself for about 30 minutes, then I felt his legs stiffen and his ass tighten up and then his cock started to swell, next thing I know my mouth was filling with cum, lots and lots of cum, even though I was swallowing it still ran out the corners of my mouth, I loved every second of it, I think I had more fun than he did, I left his house with cum in my stomach and a huge smile on my face, he did comment that I was better than any he'd ever had before, I gave him my number and told him to call me anytime, guys that thing was fantastic, I highly recommend giving a big long uncut cock a try, I think next I'll try a big black one, I have heard black guys cum is very thick, rich and creamy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
St Louis Missouri

I'm curious about getting my dick sucked by another guy and maybe even sucking him off. How do I go about meeting a guy that'll let me put my dick in his mouth and maybe even put his dick in my mouth. Has to be discrete of course I'm married and 36

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I too am obsessed with hard cock, wave a hard juicy cock at me and I'll fall to my knees like a cock whore ,I love being submissive and the best time I ever had sucking cock was when I met this guy who loved to be serviced. One day he invited 3 of his friends to enjoy a real horny cock sucker, he told me to meet at shopping center parking lot before I got in his suv I was asked if I wanted a real hot horny fun time I said yes, he told me to get naked and put all my clothes in my car, We then drove around different areas of the city and each guy would pick somewhere I would follow out in the open naked get on my whore knees make love to that hard juicy cock until that cock told me it loved me back by spraying my face with delicious semen, After I sucked the last cock and got back in the truck my face , chest , and legs had cum dripping everywhere, they all looked at me and said what horny cock whore you are and drove me back to my vehicle ,I jumped out the suv naked got in my car naked and drove home like that dripping with cum I was so hot and horny I just drove around for a while jacking off like a mad man when I got home I pulled in garage ran inside naked leaned against wall upside down with legs over head with my cock pointed at my open mouth and flooded my throat and face with cum ,After I swallowed I looked at myself in the mirror still naked and cum covered like a whore mmmmm that was the best time every and being like this all started because I wanted to try putting a cock in mouth back in the days, Be carefull very carefull with putting cocks in your mout your first time my be that spark to be coming a cock sucking cum slut whore for big stiff hard juicy delicious cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
St. Louis

That sounds like so much fun. Did any body see you doing that awesome act on those guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My fantasy

I keep reading stories like this and get hard every time. Sexy as hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Never too late to start

I’ve let too many years pass without trying this. Every urge within me screams to try this. Why have I let so many years pass? I can’t answer that....nerves, fear, judgement.....all meaningless. Don’t let yourselves suffer from this. If you truly want to try sucking your first cock, you should give in. Try it....savor it....surrender to it. You will be very glad you did....

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

I love sucking a hard cock until it explodes in my mouth giving me a mouth full of his delicious cum. Wish I had started at a younger age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’ve never tried it but want to so bad!

I fantasize about it a lot and know that I would be good at it. I just don’t know how to go about getting the opportunity. I’m worried about std.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First time

I vividly remember my first time ( I was 16 , almost 17 ) , on my way home after seeing my girlfriend Janice on a cold windy night , I took a shortcut through the park and decided to use the toilets - too windy to piss in the bushes !!

As I approached , I saw the glow of cigarettes in the seating area adjacent to the toilet door - 2 men were sat there smoking, and a small dog was sat on the floor - as I walked past them one said “ Cold night isn’t it “

I paused and replied “ Bloody freezing - I’m surprised to see anyone out and about “

then went into the toilets ... as I stood there struggling to pee ( my cock was hard thinking about Janice and how near I had got to fucking her ) I heard a voice saying ‘see you tomorrow Bob ‘ then receding footsteps ...

A moment later the guy left behind walked in and stood at the urinal next to me and unzipped himself ... finally I groaned as my piss began to squirt out then he spoke again

“ Better out than in I guess “ he laughed out loud

I smiled and looked sideways at him and groaned with pleasure as the ache subsided - but not my erection !!

“ big night ? “ he asked nodding down at my cock

For some reason I told him about Janice and how close I had come with her ...

“ Ahhh Blue Balls I expect “ he laughed “ Maybe I can help you out .....?”

“ Charles.. Charlie to my friends ..?

“ I’m Bob , pleased to meet you Charlie “

“ How can you help ?” I asked ( green as grass obviously )

Instead of answering, he reached over and wrapped his hand round my cock !!

I recoiled swiftly and spluttered “ I’m not fucking queer “

He took his hand away and apologised profusely “ Sorry Charles , I just thought ... you know ... “ but something in my mind changed at that moment I had quite liked his touch ?

He continued “ maybe I just got the signs wrong “

“ What signs ? “ I asked quietly

“ Ohh you know , late night , this place , you with a hard on - I just thought you were looking for fun “

As we stood facing each other, cocks still out , I did something I never imagined I would - I touched his hard cock and the electricity shot through me !!

Immediately I touched him , he took mine in his hand again and the thrill was indescribable - I gasped out loud “ ohhh fuck that’s lovely “

Bob smiled and whispered “ looks like I was right all the time “

I groaned as he gently squeezed and fondled my cock and I reciprocated with his

We stood there slowly wanking each other and groaning with pleasure

. It was Bob who steered us to empty toilet stall , getting me to sit on the toilet, my jeans round my ankles .. he stood in front of me his cock millimetres from my mouth and whispered “ Suck it baby “ .. I hesitated momentarily before letting it slide over my lips into my mouth - we both groaned and Bob thrust his hips forward , his hands resting on my head and him groaning “ oh fuck yeah baby - lovely “

I was busy with my own too , my hand flying up and down the shaft as I neared orgasm ...

Bob almost shouted “ i’m cumming “ as he gripped my head tightly and spurted his load into my mouth - I was unsure what to do , spit or swallow ? But thankfully I chose the latter .. as I swallowed , my own orgasm hit and I spurted cum all over the place .. we both slumped back , drained but satisfied ...

Bob helped me up and hugged me tightly

“ Enjoy that “ it was more a statement than a question , I just nodded realising everything had changed for me

As we parted he told me his address - Flat 2 , 63 Broad street - and to be there at 7 pm for more fun if I wanted it ...

I said I didn’t think I could make it ...

I got home around midnight and went straight to bed , waking up at 3 am and stroking my cock as I thought about what had happened with Bob ... I came into my hand and licked it up greedily , vowing to stay away from Bob .....

I was there at 7 the following night of course - I was hooked on cock !!

I was Bobs bumboy for 5 years .. I loved his big cock and he eventually fucked me many times

RubberDickieRubberDickieabout 6 years ago
You're always nervous

I've sucked so many cocks over the years that I've lost count, but one thing never changes... you're always a little nervous - I think that's what makes it so exciting. I once sucked a guy at his office during a pretend job interview. When I walked out, his secretary asked how it went? I told her that I was pretty sure I had gotten the job. That evening, he came to my apartment and I blew him again.

I've found that there are lots of married guys that love to get head, but their wives - for whatever reason - don't like doing it. If you're curious, my advice is to just do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horsecock

I'm looking for a sweet pussy boy to make my girlfriend email me at bbflemister011gmail. com

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
I'm back again

I read this story a few months ago and decided to read it again. I just love sucking a hard cock and swallowing his cum.

BinCOBinCOalmost 6 years ago
perfect!

Just the right level of dominance...the hand at the back of the head, holding him in tight when he cums, letting him know just how he wants it. It would be great to find someone regular like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I liked this, the way it happened ,just what I want to do have a guy sit in front of me while I spread his legs so his shaft stands straight up and service his cock and balls with my tongue and lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
By Daron

Sucking cock is a beautiful thing,I love when he shoots his hot load in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God And Jesus

God and Jesus both had to suck each other's cock and swallow to keep me single, even though i never wanted to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love giving head

My was same deal n loved it since

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time

Wish it was me

captbob25captbob25over 4 years ago
First time

I am still waiting to unbuckle the belt and the button from the pants unzip the zipper, remove the Jean's, pull down the boxers, and there to find a cock waiting to be fondled, licked,sucked off until it was dry. I dont want to die curious

captbob25captbob25over 4 years ago
First time

Really good first time story.i just keep reading it.it is so me

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Fantasy

There is a guy at work who is so tempting. I kind of lose it around him. Such a sexy older bear daddy. I bet he is packing a monster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Melody Theater

Never forget first time,I was so nervous but once I had his cock

in my mouth I felt like I had arrived. Haven’t sucked a lot of cock

but never forget first. Another good place use to be reststops.

Melody theater use to be great place to suck cock.Thanks for first

time story,made me cum while wife slept. I had to eat evidence!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
boston

I need some in boston please. jjc2golf@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remembering the first time a sucked and swallowed

Make me hard reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love cum

My first time I was 25 and it tasted terrible and wasn’t very big. Nothing again for about 30 years. Went to a video store out of curiosity and ended sucking 3-4 cocks and swallowing. Had a black one but nothing special. As long as you have cum for me I’ll suck you even with others watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cock whore here

1st time I was around 12. He was my best friend. We found his dads hustler magazines. We use to read the forums of girls sucking cock. We were both curious. We would take turns sucking each other, never to the point of coming. I tried to totally suck him off once, he quick pulled his cock out. It never happened again. I was curious for yrs. I was about 37 when I finally decided it was time to try to suck a cock off. I posted an ad on some site, may have been CL. I found a guy who said he would let me go at my own pace. I sucked he cock for a while, he said he was about to cum, asked if I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I shook my head yes. I shot his load, I tried swallowing as much as I could. Some ran out of my mouth. I cleaned him up. I realized I was hooked. I have sucked well over 500 cocks & swallowed every load. I had one night at a bath house. I sucked 12 guys in a row. So, yes, I'm a cock whore, cum guzzler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love the story

my god I am so like him. I hope someday to suck cock. I have read this story 3 times and jerked off 3 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
suking

I did it a few times would like to suck again Im from Philly

glade4656glade4656about 3 years ago

I have never sucked a cock but have always wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First time i sucked a cock i was hooked on eating that delisious hot cum. I cant get enough i enjoy meeting stangers and have them fuck my throat, bigger cocks the better. I love the feel of it deep in my throat and feeling that hot cum blast my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds hot to have that cock in your mouth shooting his cum in there. I can only fantasize about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmm thats so hot!! I'm a female and ive recently started enjoying guys sucking cock. Idk wht but i love it! Reading stories like this with so much detail gets me more turned on than ive ever been!! Keep sucking those cocks boys while I rub my nipples and my cunt. Fuck my nipples have never been so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to try it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was so excited that I jerked off at the same time I enjoyed so hard and tasted my sperm,,,, petering

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s amazing. Took several years to get up the nerve to actually suck a cock. Doing in front of a girl was totally hot as well

biguy65807biguy65807almost 3 years ago

Beautiful. Brings back memories of how thrilling it felt when I gave my first BJ. Also felt natural and satisfying to have an erect penis in my mouth and run my tongue all over it. Loved paying a lot of attention to the head--kissing, licking, savoring the precum--and then the ecstasy of submission as I slowly and sensually worked my mouth down his shaft, the glans lodging in my throat as my lips contacted his balls. When he came, I could feel the throbbing of his cock and then a second later the sweet, salty taste as he delivered his semen to my willing mouth. We stayed locked together as his erection faded and the last drops of his cum flowed out. As I swallowed his gift, I remember thinking of nothing but how soon I could please him orally again.

Stephen899Stephen899almost 3 years ago

Very erotic, and nicely written !

I've only had about ten opportunities to suck a guy and never has the guy come in my mouth. I'm very envious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Remind me of my first time I was 16fishing and a guy in school was out for a walk he was gay and he stop to chat we talk about him been gay and wank guys I was horny I said to him I wod love to try so we went into the long grass we kiss pull each other’s pants down wank each other his was long and thin he ask me did I want to suck him I dive down on his cock and lick and suck him I got faster he moan please don’t stop I am cumn.I got faster then I heard a moan and a shot of hot cum into my mouth I swallow some and he shot the rest over my face then kiss me and lick me clean then he got down on my cock fuck cud he suck seconds i shot my cum into his mouth and he kiss me and shard it after that we meet for a few years and he move away he was brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story. I have sucked a few cocks but never swallowed cum. The first was with my cousin a long time ago. We just played around with each other doing the normal things horny teenagers do. We 69nd a little and the first time I came in his mouth and he swallowed my cum. I didn’t reciprocate but the next time we did it I sucked him first and he unloaded into

my mouth. I remember it being warm and salty and tasty but I chickened out and didn’t swallow. He sucked me and swallowed my full load. I look back on that experience and wish I swallowed his cum. Since then I have often tasted my own cum and liked it so much that I smear it on my face and mouth. If I had to do it again I would swallow his whole load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok - but cum is body temperature, it doesn't feel hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanted to be the one sucking your cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome. When I was 12 my best friend who was 13 went on an overnight hunting trip with his sisters husband. When he came back he wanted to show me what he had learned. We were hanging out in his living room. his mom was at work. he introduced me to jacking off. I had never masturbated until this moment. he pulled out his cock which was so much bigger and mature than mine. I didnt even have hair down there yet, and here he had a 7 inch veiny cock with a big bush of blond hair. He was laid back on the sofa with his pants off jerking away and telling me how good it felt. I went over to the sofa and knelt on the floor to get a better look at it. As he was jacking off, I had the impulse to take over for him and without even asking I reached over and replaced his hand with mine and kept the it going. He was startled, but did not object. By now I was leaning over his manhood as I jerked it off when a white sticky dot appeared at the tip. It obviously was not pee and again I found myself bending down to taste it. When the tip of my tongue touched the tip of his cock he gasped. He liked it. So I took a bolder lick. He shuddered when I licked his cock from his balls to the tip. Suddenly I found my lips wrapped around his head swirling my tongue around the same way I did when I had an ice cream. He was getting wild. he had one hand in my hair and was gripping the back of the sofa with the other. I let my mouth replace my hand on his shaft and started bobbing up and down. I felt him grow larger in my mouth, then he bucked his hips forward and pulled my head down on him as he came. cum shot out my nose. I was excited and disgusted at the same time. But I also wanted to do it again. The next day I did. After that we would look at magazines so I could try different things we saw. I told him I would always suck him so long as he never told anyone. Then one day his older brother and his brother in law cornered me and tried to force me to do it to them. I knew my friend had told. I never spoke to him again, and I have never had the desire to suck again. The passion I felt when I did it for him was gone and I never met anyone else that made me feel like doing that. 50 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish someone would take my mouth cherry want my first cock and load in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I am 61 years old and the last time I sucked a cock I was 14 and he was 41, I remembered how great it felt to have his cock in my mouth and and tasting his cum when he shot his load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first dick I sucked was a queer I 17 and had hitch hiked to Louisiana with a friend for a job and we had to stay a queers house we told him we weren't gay he assured us he wouldn't bother us well the next morning my friend got the job they didn't need me so I was pissed friend went to Texas on that job so that night queer asked if I wanted to go for drinks I said I don't go gay bars he said no a regular bar so we did got little buzz and back to his house he said he was going to bed about twenty min later I heard a faint smacking as I walked by his door I glimpsed in and noticed him jacking off I watched some then he said do you like watching I was horrified he saw me watching he asked me to come in room and I don't know why but I did he started jacking again and then asked if I wanted to do it I said no he said just touch it if you don't like it I won't ask again so I touched it and he asked if I liked it I said I don't know so he asked me to do it again so I did and he said now do you like it I said it was ok next thing I know I was in bed naked then he looked at me and said you think I got a nice dick I said it was ok it was 7.5 he then asked if I'd put it in my mouth and I reminded him I wasn't gay. He played with it some more and started saying I should try it so I said I'd lick it once so I did real quick and he asked what I thought told him I wasn't sure so he told me do it again this time I licked up and down it real slow and he moaned don't know why but I started sucking him it was hard but soft and warm in my mouth I sucked it for about twenty min he said he was gonna cum I told him I don't swallow so he cum all over his chest then we went to sleep when I woke up he was asleep but his dick was hard I woke him up sucking it he asked if I liked it I said yes I sucked him probably 15 times before I hitched hiked back home

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

k lovw sucjubg cock, abd getting fuvked, pleasesygnhere33@gmail.com email mt yo suck yourcock, i

ll suck your friends, i love cum. bob mzcomb mivhigan

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a 65 yo and I'd love to give my first blowjob in Penrith, Sydney Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! It reminded me of the few cocks I sucked many years ago. I remember one in particular he had a large mushroom head and his cock was thick, it felt soft and hard at the same time. I can still feel his cock in my month as I was in my knees in front of him and my wife was encouraged me to suck him as she was the one to set this up.

I never got the pleasure of a cock cumming as I sucked them and I do still want to make that happen someday,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only way to go!..sucking as many cocks and getting as much cum in my mouth as I possibly can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Me and my friend tried it when we where teens and I really liked it but never did it again...I would really like to do it to completion and feel it ejaculate in my mouth....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I appreciate it. Im a transmale and am curious about trying dick. Hand and blowjob at least. Just nervous of trying it with a stranger cuz of the possible exposure to STDs amd STIs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If anybody is in the Hudson Valley NY area hit me up. I want to give a blowjob, I’m new & curious.845 248 6213 leave text.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anonymous in Hudson Valley-wish I was near you. You need to do this, you will love it.

My first cock-met a guy online. Went to his house , he had some hot all male porn going. Nothing gets me hotter to suck cock than watching some hot cock sucking.

We were on the couch-leaned over and took his beautiful cock in my mouth. It was so good. Eventually he came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. So good. I was hooked. I became a cocksucker that day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story had me rock hard quickly, I had no problem stroking off and letting a huge load go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorta made me think about my first time at age 13 and being put on my knees and told to suck it hell my very first cock was 9inches long and very thick the guy was like 50 a neighbor he kept catching me looking at his big bluge and finally decided it was time to show it to me he took .e inside and said he had something to show me we went in and he locked the door and immediately reached into his shorts and took out his dickhe told me to look at it and that he knew that I wanted to see it. Then he said come over here and get on your knees NOW!! he said I was scared and I followed his every instruction he told me to grab it and stroke it and as I did he started to get bigger and hard that's when he looked down at me and said now suck it boy get that dick in your mouth NOW!! and with that he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his dick into my mouth and started pumping my face up and down on it gaging me with it telling me to suck it yea suck it hard looking down at me he said you like it don't you I knew you was a little cock sucker he told me that from now on I was gonna suck his dick on command he made me lick his balls and all over his thick shaft and would push it back into my mouth after about 20 min of being totally under his control he said look up at me I'm gonna cum he pulled out of my mouth and said open that mouth BOY!! I did as I was told and boom he started pumping his load into my mouth and all over my face after he shot he pushed his dick back into my mouth until he was completely satisfied after that day I became his total cock sucker....slave

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous