All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 11'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

Lucy that was a fabulous chapter that you wrote about your mother, Denise and Anna. I can understand the mix of feelings that you are having about Denise and your mother. I also understand how you having problems sorting out how you feel about your relationships.

richardaorichardaoalmost 15 years ago
life has a way of working out

for the best, we hope. Don't worry about what will or will not happen, enjoy the moment. Learn, as you have...found out you love your best friend but are not in love with her.

My best to you, as life seems at times like a maze - never sure what the future holds or like a puzzle which seems at times, incomplete, mixed with other puzzles and on and on.

Life is an adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Lucy,

This has been a great story, I can't wait to read what happens next. Mother/daughter incest is my biggest fetish. Keep up the good work.

sillytheclownsillytheclownalmost 15 years ago
good luck

hey, i think what your going through is a learning thing. You can love more then one person at a time. Society doesn't have all the answers. Follow your heart, for it will never lead you astray..

good luck, and love your stories..

luvcum99luvcum99over 13 years ago
What a story!

Wow, what a story....so glad you wrote it all out for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, that was a big development

Finally getting together with your mom and Denise was such a big move forward and could have gone so horribly wrong and destroyed all three lives. However it seems like you have all got through it (maybe not Anna, but she isn’t involved in the threesome).

Looking forward to continue to read the series to see where it goes (I’ve read the chapter sub-titles, so have a good idea!). I’m loving your telling of hire you feel and how you are confused on which path to take, but that’s all part of life’s journey.

Terrific writing

Wiz1002

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved all the mom, daughter and other development through your stories. However, would have been nice to really get into the sex scenes like getting on knees. licking feet, ass, begging for satisfaction, etc. All sex acts were so simple. Not reality as emotions do get involved. This story is definitely history however, you could have made it so much hotter by having the various ladies wanting more and ready to bow down and lick the feet of their loved one(s). Nice and long but more domination could have really spiced it up a bit. Daughter should have dominated mother though out your story. Good Read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This just gets better with every chapter (and I have a long way to go yet). The threesome involving Denise, Lucy and mom was awesome. They are so lucky to have each other and I hope that value each other so that the fun can continue and their love grow. A pity that and is no longer around to make if four, but it is still great.

DEllerbeck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry - should read:

A pity that Anna is no longer around to make if four, but it is still great.

DEllerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous