My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit, I really am dating my mom and Denise at the same time, and now they are dating each other. This is too insane. A lot of the reason I did this was from all of you who wrote to me and said that it was bound to happen. I'm not blaming any of you. I guess it was bound to happen is all, so I just made it happen. Now I'm just as confused as ever though.

Denise is my best friend and I do love her. I know I do, but all this is just a lot for a twenty year old to handle. My mom is my girlfriend. My mom is having sex with my girlfriend. Sure I love it, but I'm thinking this is not how I want to spend the rest of my life. So then what if sooner or later I break up with Denise? Will she continue to date my mom? Talk about complicated.

By the way just to recap some other events. My mom and Anna did break up. My mom told her she found out about us and used that as an excuse. Anna was pissed. It was not fun, and I felt horrible. I'm not pissed at my mom, and I admit it was a good idea, but just wished it could have been handled differently. I will miss Anna some, she was very sweet. Also I knew right then that my mom really liked Denise a lot.

Also two days after Denise left I ran into Jessica at the mall. It was so weird. We talked and everything seemed good. The problem is I had this weird feeling that Jessica was acting all goofy, and not goofy like, "hey I'm talking to a lesbian that tried to kiss me," but goofy like, "hey I'm talking to someone who makes me feel goofy inside." Now maybe I'm just totally insane (which I'm starting to think is the case), but I swear she likes me. It wasn't like she was flirting, but she just was acting like I do when I'm with someone I like and they don't know it. Now where the problem lies is that I really want her to feel that way. I obviously still feel that way, and now I'm in this sort of limbo. I just realized I am not in love with Denise. I love Denise, but I'm not in love with Denise. I like Jessica. I am insane.

I really want to thank all of you for all your advice and writing to me. That's why I started telling my story on-line to begin with. I think I need it more than ever now. Still I have to admit that I am happy. I'm not sure I am where I want to be in life as far as relationships go, but I am very happy. After I submit this story and it's up, I'm going to show both Denise and my mom the next weekend. I'm hoping they don't hate me for it. So far no one we know has ever said anything to me or either of them so I guess our secret is still a secret. Still, I'm not sure how they'll take all of this.

Thanks, and don't worry I'll let you know how everything turns out,

Lucy

12