My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost it and started sucking her nipples and she started sucking my cum off of my fingers. Then we kissed so passionately, but then afterwards we stared at each other for a while and then my mom just smiled and told me she better go to bed. I agreed and then laid there wondering what I should do.

The next morning I went to her bedroom and crawled in bed with her. We snuggled a lot and kissed some, but no sex. I told her I was thinking about break up with Jessica and we talked all about everything that had happened. It was a good talk.

That afternoon I talked to a friend at another university on-line and she basically helped me make the decision. I also helped her out with some boy problems.

So Sunday night Jessica and I had a serious talk. I just asked her about Denise and she told me she had real feelings for her and they weren't going away, but she didn't want to lose me. I told her I wasn't able to do that, and I asked her if she just wanted to see other people. Of course that is the short version, but anyway she said yes after much discussion. I'll tell you it was so much harder to do than I thought it would be, but it actually worked out way better than I thought it could. Still I admit I'm a little miserable. I think Jess and Denise are going to start seeing one another.

I haven't seen Lyndsey yet to tell her. I am not going to rush into anything though even if I can. I want to be single for a while. Though to be honest there really aren't any other pretty girls that are lesbians that I even know so I will probably go without anyone for a while. Maybe that will be good for me. Or maybe I will end up going home for the weekends more, ha.

12