All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 25'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanabout 11 years ago
Welcome back, Lucy!!

Wow, it's hard to put into mere words how thrilling it is to see the return of this intensely erotic series after so very long. I'll at least say this -- it was well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hi Lucy

Just to say - i discovered your series after this story came up on the new story list. I just read the entire script in one sitting which took 6-7 hours, but wow, you've had an amazing life and you've inspired me to start writing up my sex life here as it sounds like some of the advice you received really helped you. I think it's wonderful that you and your mom are so close and intimate, but equally understanding that you need to see other people too, very sweet,i hope to read more.

Thank you!

FromSunFromSunabout 11 years ago
Good to have you back!

Always a pleasure to read your stories. A little more detail in certain areas would be nice, and you still confuse 'except' and 'accept' (hardly a big issue, but I'm a bit of a pedant), but your return is most welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wasn't disappointed at all

Your writing style has deceptive qualities. First life story and then morphing to sex fantasy the telling of your story is refreshing in its' simplicity. They blend well and those little slices of life getting in the way of desire enhance the sex.

Write again when the need strikes you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous