My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it a point to wait after school and talk with Mandy and she was so cool about everything. In fact she had heard about it as well so she would just come along. I was sure my mom would be fine with it, so now all I had to do was figure out what to wear.

Just to let you know, I never wore anything at school that showed off my boobs. Now when you have 34DD boobs it's hard to hide them and not look frumpy, but I at least didn't wear low cut shirts. But as Friday was jeans day, I decide I would wear a hoodie to school and something sexy underneath. I wanted to show Hayley what I had, but not try and look too slutty either. Part of me just desperately wanted to believe that maybe just maybe she might be into girls, even if she was just curious.

The next few days went by quickly and soon it was Friday and we were all headed out the door. I asked if anyone wanted me to drive as of course I've told you all before that I don't drink and both Emily and Mandy were quick to jump in my car.

Unfortunately Hayley said she was going to meet us there after a bit and I was really upset. I had this horrible image of her walking in with a boyfriend and ruining all my dreams of getting with her.

It turned out to be a great time. Some of the male teachers at my school are so funny, and they were telling stories mostly about students or ex-students that were roll on the floor funny, and the English teacher, Leanne that Mandy was so interested in was also a hoot. Loved hanging out with her. Speaking of hanging out, I had kept my hoodie on for a while, but soon I was heating up and I had to shed it. When I took it off suddenly every male teacher was my best friend. It was like I put a sign on that said, who wants to have sex. I'm not saying they were rude, but they were obvious. Even one of the married ones began to flirt with me, until Leanne pointed it out that she had his wife on speed dial. I have no clue if she did or not, but it worked and it was also pretty funny.

Finally Hayley showed up and she was alone. I ran over to her and gave her a hug right away. She seemed surprised, but I loved watching her amazingly sexy eyes looking me over. I didn't ask her where she had been, and we found a place at the bar right away and just started talking.

Mandy interrupted us once and she was getting drunk which made me nervous, but she behaved herself mostly, though she did make a comment about my boobs and I laughed it off. She said, "It's about time the girls came out to play," and at first neither of us understood what she meant, but then she pointed at my boobs and said, "the girls." Hayley just gave me a funny look, but she didn't seem annoyed or anything.

And then Mandy walked away Hayley said, "She's drunk."

I just smiled and then took a drink of my coke. Then it was Emily's turn to interrupt, but she actually was very cool and soon she had a stool up next to us and the three of us were all having a great time. I was happy that Hayley seemed to have let her guard down and was getting along great with Emily, but my mind was also racing. If Hayley wasn't jealous of Emily, then maybe she wasn't interested, or worse maybe she was gay and she was into Emily. I was trying not to let it bother me.

Soon enough some boys we didn't know were gathered around us and although they were entertaining for sure I was glad when our teacher group came and rescued us. Though unfortunately now I was no longer sitting by Emily or Hayley. I was how ever sitting by Leanne. She was a riot. I was laughing so hard and was having the best time and thinking, how lucky I was to have a job with such fun people and then Leanne shocked me. She was sort of a loud talker, but she got real quiet and leaned in and asked me, "So Mandy seems to think you were a wild girl in college, but I say you were more of a goodie goodie. Which one of us is right?"

I immediately found Mandy with my eyes on the far side of the table. She could have no idea what Leanne had said to me, but obviously she had been talking about me to Leanne. I wondered what her game was.

I looked back at Leanne with a smile and said, "Well it depends on your definition. I don't drink or do drugs, so in a sense you're right."

"Well I think she was referring to other things, but I really wouldn't know what," Leanne said. She was being coy. I could tell she was drunk which was why she had the guts to bring this up at all, but she knew exactly what she was saying and she knew exactly what Mandy had been referring to. The question was, what had Mandy told her, as Mandy was pretty drunk herself? At least Mandy was referring to college which meant mom had not come up. My face must have gotten red when I began to fear that Mandy might have mentioned the stripping incident. Women at work knew Mandy was a lesbian, but I don't think they knew how wild she was.

"It's okay," Leanne tried to reassure me, "I was quite the party girl in college too. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. We're all friends."

I smiled and took a sip of my coke and hoped that the conversation would end there, but it didn't.

"In fact there was a while there when I was playing both sides of the field if you know what I mean."

I could tell Leanne was into me. She was constantly looking at my cleavage, and just from the way she was sitting next to me, completely engaged in my direction and just the way she took a sip from her drink, that I could probably have had her that night. Two reasons why I couldn't was I already had plans and I didn't want anyone to know I was a lesbian, especially not Hayley and Emily. Well at least not yet.

Still I hated not being in control of the situation. So I stood up and leaned over to talk to her before I left. "Well I may have had a few discreet scenarios in my college days, but nothing I want the world to know about. Maybe in a more private setting I might share my stories." I winked at her as I moved away and then quickly joined a different table. I just had to hope she would keep her mouth shut.

Soon I was wanting to go home. Leanne had gotten me aroused for sure. She was older, but her body was still in great shape and if I am any guess she had a full 36D chest that I admit I had looked at once or twice while talking with her. As I pretended to be listening to one of the male history teachers tell a funny story, I was picturing Leanne spread wide on the copy machine and me sucking on those beautiful breasts. I was wet and horny and ready for mom to fuck me. The problem was I knew Emily was having a great time and I didn't know how to break the news. Luckily I didn't have to. Mandy started getting very drunk and I used that as an excuse to take her home. Emily said she would get a ride home from someone else, and would go pick up her car the next day.

Mandy couldn't keep her hands off me the whole ride home, and I didn't mind. I almost thought she was going to make me cum as she rubbed my clit while I did my best to stay on the road, ha. But we made it to our house and my mom was waiting for us in the living room. She had on a robe and I thought nothing else, but to my pleasant surprise she had already strapped on a dildo.

I took control. I threw Mandy down in a chair and kissed her. Then I tugged my top down and let her suck my nipples. But then I suddenly stood up and told her to stay still. I stripped for her and for mom too, and then I got on all fours in the middle of the living room and told mom, "I need to be fucked hard while Mandy watches."

And fuck me hard she did. Oh wow, did she fuck me hard, and twisted my nipples and squeezed my breasts and she was talking dirty to me like I love so much. Mandy was to, and she was masturbating. I liked watching her too, and I started asking her if she liked watching Patty fuck her little daughter and Mandy orgasmed.

After that I came too, but that didn't stop mom from fucking me. I now had my face against the carpet still looking over at Mandy and my ass up high in the air and mom was hitting an amazing spot and I began to get light headed and I know I was making noises that probably sounded hilarious.

I pictured Leanne fucking me in an office with all the female teachers watching us, and then I even pictured her fucking me and students coming in and catching us. But soon Mandy couldn't stand sitting by and watching anymore and she joined in. We had an amazing time that night and even all ended up in the shower together later. I was surprised at how quickly Mandy jumped at the thought of licking my mom's ass. I know I had never been thrilled at the idea, but obviously Mandy was a whole new breed of wild.

We had sex the next day too, most of the day on and off, and it turned out to be an amazing weekend. Some more interesting things have happened since, but I figure this is a pretty good stopping point for my first chapter back in a while. I hope everyone wasn't disappointed. Overall my life is going great and I am very happy with where I am. Luckily I can say the same for all my friends too. I am very blessed and thanks to everyone who supports me and my life style.

12