All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 34'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
crushedicecrushediceover 9 years ago
Wow.

I have followed your story from the very beginning and you continue to keep me riveted to every word you write. It was so hot that you finally got Carol and Kayla together. I was hoping that they would. Bravo for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is my favorite Series.

Lucy I wish I had your life. But at least I can read about it.

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Awesome

As hot as always and a very fun read. Thanks for sharing again!

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 9 years ago
The continuing saga....

I am always glad to see a new chapter in this series and I always enjoy reading of expanding sapphic incestuous circles! Yeah, Kayla and Carol! "Carol," by the way is such a great mom name!

Jimbabwe88Jimbabwe88over 9 years ago
You have an amazing life!

Hello, Lucy. I just want to say I found your story about a week ago I have just finished getting completely caught up. You have one hell of an amazing life. I'm so happy for you and your mom and Kristen and Jill. I'm happy that you can all find love together. It's amazing that you can have your mom as a lover and as a mom still.

As life goes on and whether you choose to keep telling your story or not, I really do hope you all will have wonderful lives together. I know you all love each other as it shows in your writing. I really appreciate your self-control when it comes to you and your students as well. No matter how beautiful they may be or how much they come on to you (such as Jordan and Kylee did), you know it's the right thing to not get involved with them. It's an erotic fantasy for sure, but so many teachers get busted for sleeping with their students that I'd hate to see that happen to you. You're an amazing young woman with three beautiful women in your life whom all love you dearly.

Also, I just want to say that should the four of you ever decide to leave you state (or at least get far enough away where no one knows you), I think it would absolutely wonderful if you and Kristen were able to get married. More and more states are allowing same-sex marriage (which ALL states should already allow it if you ask me, because love is love despite your gender, but I digress) and I think it would be absolutely beautiful if you and Kristen were to marry. Who knows, maybe your mom and Jill could marry as well (though, I don't know if that would somehow lead to your grandparents finding out?). You and Kristen could go on a honeymoon and invite your mom and aunt Jill along as well.

Anyways, I'm rambling. I know you really love Kristen, so if you two ever do decide to get married one day, I hope that we be able to read about? Thank you for sharing your story and if you plan to update again I'll be there to read it! However, if this is the end then I hope you have a wonderful life with your three girlfriends and may you live with happiness for the rest of your life. :-)

-James-

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks everyone for your comments. Also I received an e-mail from a fellow Cardinal. I'd love to talk to you about what you wrote to me about. It was anonymous. Please write me again if you want to talk and leave your e-mail.

Lucy

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 9 years agoAuthor
To: Lauren

Okay I received an email from you Lauren, but you didn't give me an e-mail address to write back to. If you want to talk feel free to send it to me.

bigboobs32hnudistbigboobs32hnudistalmost 8 years ago
hi Lucy

i love it and like it i love more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Facebook

There are a lot of Lucy Carpenters on Facebook. Which one is you?

fire193fire193over 3 years ago

I love this story and who cares what others think, this is your life you do what you have to do to have fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous