All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 38'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it..

Lucy, your my idol!!! Keep the stories coming, please don't stop.

With love from, Minnesota

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

Well done Lucy!! I not only appreciate the storytelling and sexy parts, but it's never just sex, there's an emotional side as well. One thing I've been wanting to see more of is the romance between you and Kristen. It's great hearing about all the different women and sharing, but a special date night with only the 2 of you would reinforce why she's your girlfriend and not just your lover. All the best!!

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks so much for the comments. As for why I don't write a lot about Kristen and I mean when we are alone, is that I guess that is my intimate life with someone I love. Everything else is this wild life I am living. The stuff that confuses me and makes me wonder or just the things that are out there and crazy are the things I write about as at first I was coming to grips with it and then I was simply telling people as this became so much more than it was originally. It's not that I don't write about Kristen, but I guess as open as I am, some things are still private. Hope you can understand. I don't always write about private time with mom either, as I would also consider her my girlfriend, but I do some. I'll think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More info on the sisters?

Hi Lucy! Great chapter, very interesting life you got going! Looking forward to hearing more about Wendy, Jocelyn, and Jasmine soon.

Just one thing... You mentioned that Lyndsey and Denise go over to your house for love making sessions. Next time, would you care describing these moments? I know you have a lot you've been writing about, but I, personally, would really like hearing more about the sisters. I'm sure there are others who feel the same way :)

Thanks so much for reading this comment, and thank you for taking the time to keep us all updated! :) You're a hero.

P.S. If there are any negative comments, just ignore them. What you have is beautiful, and though we all know you have no regrets for anything you've done, I'm sad to hear that those comments are hurtful to you. Don't let them affect you :) stay golden!

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
:)

Awwwwww, thanks so much. Yea I was thinking about talking about them next time, but that all happened early in the summer and I wanted to focus on just that trip.

va45va45almost 9 years ago
sweet

Thanks for sharing and the whole vacation was so sweet. Very pretty and touching time for everyone. Yea school starts here next week. So back to the grind. Being gay is fun, but a lot of work also. Please keep writing.

aliasmcnamealiasmcnamealmost 9 years ago
Such a talented seductress

I must say that your experiences make me wonder what the world would be like if the Victorian era puritanical mindset on this continent went away overnight. Would the freedom of sexual experimentation, in safety, result in far more bisexual and gay experiences?

I am always happy reading about the people you make question their sexuality by being so non-jealous and friendly with your lovers and family. I like little better than giving a good swift kick to people's assumptions about the way happiness should look. Congratulations on a hot story and some newly opened minds.

That is teaching!

Dmoney25Dmoney25over 8 years ago
Amazing :D

Hey Lucy just wanted to to say that i'm happy everything worked out for the best in your life. it always makes me happy to see others achieve happiness in one way or another. I really wanted to read all the chapters so far before i commented and i have to say this: your mom is like the QUEEN seductress i have no idea how she does it XD. I also wanted to say that love is love no matter what, hell even my personal beliefs are kinda taboo to society but at the end of the day only you know what makes you happy. looking forward to other chapters :D. have a safe and happy life. (btw i live in Florida and just by how you described the place you HAD to be on the west coast)

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Yes, we were in the Pan-Handle. It's so beautiful there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Florida Trip

Keep the story of your life coming Lucy love every single day of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love reading

Thanks for sharing your life with us.. It sounds like you have a beautiful thing with your mom and cousin. And even with your aunt. I am from the same state and the stories come alive for me when you mention some of the places you have gone and did stuff at. I will check back to see if you write more.

Thanks again for being so open and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious.

Was that your first time with a black women? And do you think they'll be like you and your family one day?

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER! Another 5*****STARS!

Thank you again for sharing yours loving stories and Life with us sweet Dear Lucy!

You ALL are Amazing!

Thank you soooo much for your example in a Loving close lesbian family Love!

I'm a lesbian too, and since my teens, I got in love with my own loving Aunt until now!

I'm 54yo and she is 76yo but I can assure you all that the sex and the Love are Great! and I'm still the apprentice!

Thank you again for some loving Wet wet Big "O" moments of true Pleasure Reading yours loving stories mmmmmmm

Yours loving Fan from Portugal

Aunt Helena

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks all so much, I am glad me telling you all about my life has helped so many people and made others happy. And yes that was my first time. And that is a very interesting question, and as they have visited us I will have to tell you all about it.

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
For Babsy

You wrote me a very interesting e-mail, and also signed your name "Babsy", but didn't leave an e-mail address for me to reply to you. I'd love to talk to you. Seems we have loads in common. Hope you see this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Email data

You should be able to see the email address in the data for the email. If they have a way of remaining anonymous, perhaps that is their choice or there are other reasons. Always be careful with online communications, as you have no way of knowing of the intentions of the person contacting you.

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
Audio?

Someone recently asked me if I ever thought of making an audio book of my story with my family. Well first none of them know, so that would be really bad. Second no I have never thought of that, and by now it would be very lengthy as I have typed over 252,000 words. Plus Literotica really has all the rights now as far as I know. Interesting question. If it was ever made into a movie . . . no would definitely not be involved in front of the camera. maybe behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a movie?

Lucy, HUGE fan. Thank you for sharing all the stories, read (and re-read) each one of them.

If there was a movie about your life, it wouldn't work as so much of the detail would need to be cut back. That said, I would be willing to wait inline, outside during winter for it - LOL

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
NEW ONE COMING!!!

Thanks so much that made me happy and also laugh a little. But yea it would have to be like a series on TV by now LOL. So YES a just sent in a new chapter. Sorry for the long wait, but it is a long read this time so hope it is worth the wait. I had an amazing summer and lots to write about so I just hit the highlights. Not sure when they will post Chapter 39, but I sent it in a few minutes ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous