My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

The really cute thing was that Carol and Kayla came up on a Friday, but they didn't tell Monica they were coming up until Saturday. She even parked in our garage, like she is some spy or something, so funny.

I wasn't sure why at first, though I figured it was just to be with us, but actually I found out it was more about Kayla. They hardly ever get any mother-daughter time alone. (Okay so if you are new to my story. Kayla is one of my ex-girlfriends and Carol of course is her mom. Very long story how they ended up being lovers like mom and I, but they are the only other people we know other than of course Jill and Kristen that have had mother daughter incest. It definitely makes me feel more normal knowing there are others like us. Of course they are a lot different than mom and I. For one, Carol is still married, and Kayla doesn't live with her.)

As soon as they were at our house I could tell. They were always so close together, and Carol couldn't stop touching Kayla. Her hand would be on her butt or around her waist. Or she would just put a hand out when she walked by. The moment I was alone with Kayla I asked her, "When was the last time you and Carol were together?"

Kayla said, "We messed around a little one afternoon when my roommate was gone, but nothing much since your party."

I said, "She wants you really bad."

Kayla kissed me and then said, "I was hoping someone else would too."

I kissed her again, and then jokingly said, "Who Kristen?"

She laughed and that made me laugh and she said, "Of course you big dummy."

We kissed for a little bit, but then I said, "I'm sure we'll all be getting a lot of you tonight, but you so need to go attack Carol. I want to watch you."

Kayla got this totally evil look on her face and it was so sexy too. She then acted like she was going to kiss me again, and then bit at me, and then walked out of the kitchen. I was so like, "Who is this girl?"

But she went right to her mom and sat on her lap. Carol looked very enthusiastic, and it wasn't long before Kayla started to rub her chest. The moment she did Carol started kissing her. Now enthusiastic doesn't begin to describe Carol at that point. Down-right horny was more like it. They were kissing, but Carol would stop and start licking her face and just looked berserk. They started taking off each other's clothes and their own just as fast as they could and we were all enjoying the show. It was almost funny. Carol would be helping Kayla one moment and then she would be taking off her own and Kayla would stop and help her. So funny.

Finally Carol threw Kayla down on the couch and started licking her pussy. We watched them for a few minutes, before my mom started kissing Jill. Then Kristen started kissing me and the orgy was on. I tried my best to keep an eye on Carol and Kayla, but to be honest the hottest thing I saw that night was my mom with Kristen. At one point Kristen was lying on her back on the floor. Kristen was holding her legs up high above her head and my mom was fisting her. I don't mean all fingers, I mean total fist. Now sure mom and I have small hands, but still. Kristen was rubbing the hell out her own clit and my mom was just pounding her.

It made me cum watching them. Now sure Carol was licking my clit at the time, but it was more from watching them than her stimulation.

Kristen was going crazy. She would be squeezing her own breasts so hard and then she'd try to lick one of her nipples for a bit, then she'd go back to rubbing her clit super-fast and then she arch and moan so loudly and I almost was scared for her at one point, and I think my mom was too cause she slowed down, but Kristen shook her head no and like fake punched the air really quick, like telling my mom harder and that made my mom just go super-fast. Kristen made a noise like I have never heard before and I wished it had been me getting the pounding.

I looked over and wondered if Jill would be jealous. She was watching and she was fingering Kayla with the same zest, just a lot less fingers.

Carol started sucking my breasts and I just laid there watching everyone, so happy.

I actually slept with Carol and Jill that night. Not sure how that happened, but we heard Kayla and Kristen laughing really late from the other room and I almost left them to find out why.

The next morning we found out that my mom was fucking Kayla with a strap-on and Kayla had bumped her head against the head board like multiple times before she said anything and that just gave Kristen the giggles which made Kayla laugh super hard. So silly.

Okay so Monica came over the moment we called her Saturday afternoon. She seemed to have gotten over her guilt pretty fast and she looked so happy to see Carol. They actually left and went on a "date". The rest of us all just hung around all day, and getting caught up with Kayla was fun. She was still single though and sort of depressed about it. She said that her roommate had tried to get with her, but Kayla just wasn't interested in her that way, and that had strained their relationship some.

But overall the afternoon was fun, and sex free by the way. Well until Monica and Carol got back. They actually didn't join us though, they said hi and talked to us for a bit, but then they went upstairs. It was totally cute. Just by chance though I went upstairs to get something from my room. Well that's where they were. I stood outside of the door for a while wondering if I should go in. I started to hear someone moaning. I almost walked away, but then my horniness won out and I opened the door. Monica was on all fours on my bed. Carol was behind her, she was fingering her from behind and it seemed like she was licking her asshole, but what really got my attention was that Carol had her hand up and was yanking back on Monica's hair at the same rate she was fucking her with her fingers. I smiled so big. I almost wanted to laugh, not because I thought they looked dumb, but because it was so cute, and a little surprising.

(Side note: Carol was just licking her butt and not her hole.)

Anyway so I think carol was trying to fist her, but it wasn't going to happen and Monica finally just groaned and practically screamed one time just a bit louder than the other times and Carol stopped. But then Monica moved back and sat on Carol's leg somehow and they started kissing with Monica sort of twisted around, and Carol had her hands on Monica's breasts. It was super sexy.

At this point Monica saw me, but she didn't seem to care. Then Carol started like rocking on the bed and her leg was sliding back and forth against Monica's pussy and that made Monica forget me immediately. I loved watching them, and I had never seen this move before. It was totally hot. Monica was arched back so much that her clit was against Carol's upper leg, but her shoulders were still leaning back into Carol's body. Carol was squeezing her boobs and twisting her nipples as she kept rocking and Monica was helping with the rocking too, and suddenly I knew I would have to wash my top comforter on my bed, LOL.

I wanted to join them, but instead I went down stairs and grabbed Kayla. When we got back they were still in the same position. Kayla just stood by me and we both watched her mom pleasing Monica until Monica finally orgasmed. It was so sexy.

Monica went forward and Carol started kissing her butt again. That's when I sort of pushed Kayla forward. I wanted Monica to see Kayla and Carol together, so badly. Kayla came up behind Carol and started kissing her neck and massaging her breasts, and Monica turned her head and watched them. I never joined them, but I rubbed myself a lot. Soon Kayla was on her back and Monica was licking her pussy and Carol was sucking Kayla's nipples and kissing her. It was so hot.

Okay so we all had one big orgy that night, and it was great, but the craziest part was the next morning. Monica had spent the night by accident, and when she woke up she called her husband. He didn't seem real happy and she lied and said she had been drinking too much and she didn't want the kids to see her that drunk. That was sort of sad, but after she hung up the phone, Monica turned to Carol and said, "I wish I could just go home with you instead." Now she didn't mean it, but Carol just attacked her and they kissed like crazy for a while. It was a fun weekend.

Okay so that weekend Carmen had called my mom, but my mom hadn't told me. She did later and she told me Carmen had wanted to see her again. She wondered if it would bother me which I thought was odd since she had already slept with her once. Of course I said no, and they went on a date the next weekend.

I was really surprised that Carmen would do that. My mom brought her home and Jill, Kristen and I were all watching TV in the living room when they came in the garage door. Carmen seemed embarrassed and I guessed she was because she was going to go have sex with my mom again. My mom ended up going to talk to Jill about something and I started small talking with Carmen. Then I flat out told her how surprised I was that she went out on a date in public with my mom. She said they didn't do anything in public and that she was still not sure how she felt about everything, which I took to mean that she wasn't convinced she was a lesbian.

So we were talking close and she was whispering to me and we were kind of off on our own and I kissed her again. She kissed me back. I could tell she was super horny for my mom and I was taking advantage of that. When we stopped she said, "Lucy we can't keep doing this."

I said, "My mom doesn't have to know." I of course had no intention of keeping it from my mom, but I wanted to see if she would get into the naughtiness of our "secret" romance.

"What if I have feelings for your mom?" she asked me.

I just said, "What if I have feelings for you?" and I lifted my shirt up. I had on no bra and my huge boobs plopped out and she couldn't stop staring at them. Her mouth opened and she tilted her head to the side as if she was about to go down and start sucking my nipple, but she didn't. So I did. I lifted my breast up to my mouth and slowly put the nipple into my mouth then I pulled it out, pursing my lips against it, and stretching it until it finally slipped from my lips. She cussed, and started sucking me. I was so horny I wanted to rip her clothes off, but I resisted. In fact I only let her suck me for a short bit before I covered back up and walked away. I whispered, "Better stop before mom catches us."

And that's how the little game began. Mom would have her over a couple times a week. I made sure my mom would always be away for just a bit and then I would tease the hell out of Carmen. She only ever played with my chest, but I did have my hand down her pants one time. She was so soaked. Oh and I almost forgot I fingered myself in front of her once and then rubbed my juices on her lips and said, "Some chap stick for when you are kissing my mom." She about shit herself when I said that, and I was just like, "Just kidding."

So finally I talked mom into being a little crazy. Mom got drunk one night and had Carmen over. My mom was seriously drunk, but she acted more so than she really was. She ended up pounding the hell out of Carmen with a strap-on and then she "passed out" which was all just part of our plan. She was totally awake or at least she was supposed to be, but she actually had dozed a little LOL.

So I went into her room. Carmen was sitting on the edge of the bed. She had made plans to stay the night, which had only ever happened a few nights so far. I acted like I was sneaking in and she was giving me crazy eyes wondering what I was doing. She looked like she was thinking about leaving. My mom had fucked the living hell out of her and I was wondering if maybe she had been scared a bit. She had been so noisy I wondered if the neighbors could have heard her.

My mom was lying on her back. She was completely naked except for a sheet that covered her from below the waist. Her breasts looked so amazing I had to force myself not to stare at them. Carmen had her shirt in her hand and had her underwear on. I didn't want her to go.

Carmen mouthed to me, "What are you doing in here?"

I whispered, "I want you so bad."

She started to stand up, but I rushed and put my breasts in her face. I still was wearing a thin t-shirt, but her face nestled into my breasts just the same. Then she sort of resisted and whispered so quietly I almost didn't hear her, "We are going to get caught."

I spoke with a normal volume and said, "No, we won't."

Carmen freaked and looked at my mom. My mom "pretended" to be asleep. I wasn't really sure at this point.

I said at my normal volume again, "Trust me, she's out. I know how much she's been drinking."

"What about Kristen?" she said coming up with another excuse not to do anything.

"She's asleep too."

She looked back at my mom and then up into my eyes and she whispered, "Where do you want to go?"

I just lifted my shirt off and said, "How bad do you want me?"

She started slowly rubbing her face on my breasts, but then she stopped and looked at my mom again. Then she shook her head no. I was disappointed for sure, but too horny to stop trying. The thought of my mom laying there and Carmen touching me was just so tantalizing.

I lifted my nipple to my mouth and began to suck and she looked at me again. She opened her mouth like she wanted to help me, but then I saw her face change and she whispered, "Lucy this is stupid."

I said, "It's exciting." And I put the other nipple in my mouth.

"She'll wake up."

I stopped sucking myself and leaned forward. My breasts got so close to her face and she started to look like she might suck them, but then I leaned over sideways and reached down and put my hand on my mom's huge boob and shook it back and forth and said, "She's done for the night. Nothing would wake her up." Holy shit I loved watching my mom's enormous breast jiggle in my hand.

I heard Carmen let out a surprised noise sort of like sucking in air. I looked down at Carmen's face and she was watching my hand on my mom's breast and so I slowly slid it off brushing my fingertips across my mom's nipple. Then I took that same hand and squeezed my own boob and put it near Carmen's mouth. She sucked it and soon her hands were on my breasts squeezing them and massaging them while her lips and tongue worked my nipples. I kept looking at my mom and wondering if she was really asleep or not. I was desperately trying to think of how I could involve her, but nothing was coming to mind.

I put my hands on Carmen's boobs and she stopped sucking me and threw her head back looking up into my eyes. I leaned down and started sucking her wonderful 34C's. I was smashed against her and my breasts were against her lower tummy. I had my arms wrapped around her and I was just going back and forth from nipple to nipple. Then I did what we haven't done yet. I took both her breasts in my hands and sort of leaned her back and then with one hand I slid her panties to the side and started to lick her clit.

She at first was looking at me, then she was peeking at my mom looking so nervous, but soon she was staring up at the ceiling. She was getting close to cumming pretty fast so I just started teasing her pussy instead of really going for it. She looked down at my mom again, and I said, "Are you wanting to touch those big boobies again?"

She looked down at me with a surprised look.

I said, "What? I know you like her big boobs. Just like you like mine."

"This is so crazy, we are so stupid."

I reached up and put my hand on my mom's boob again and squeezed it, and said, "She's not going to wake up."

She said, "Lucy," probably louder than she meant to, because she put her hand on her mouth.

Then I pulled at my mom's nipple and said, "Do you want to suck her boobs while I lick you."

Carmen had this smile on her face, but she was trying to hide it. She said, "You're a little pervert."

All I had to say was, "Do it," and she was leaning over and sucking my mom's boob. Thing was she sucked the further one so I put my hand back on my mom's left boob and kept massaging it. I was so freaking horny and I wanted my mom so bad that I started to do things I probably shouldn't have done so early with Carmen.

That said Carmen seemed to watch me rubbing my mom's breast and it made her giggle or something and that's when I just started really going to town on her clit. When Carmen orgasmed she stopped sucking my mom's boob, but she held on to it tightly and she let out this wail and then kind of squealed and then she pushed me away and then covered her mouth as if she was scared that she had made so much noise. She was basically laying across my mom at this point, and I rose up and leaned over her and we started kissing. She sort of resisted me. I mean she was totally kissing me like crazy, but she was trying to push me off of her so we wouldn't be on my mom. I didn't care, I kept pushing her back and just kissing her with so much passion.

When I started to finally back off she actually bit my lip. I mean not hard or anything, but she didn't want to stop and so I started kissing her again, and my hand started rubbing my mom's boob again without even thinking. I'm not sure Carmen even noticed. Then this time when we broke away and sort of let out this big sigh and was smiling from ear to ear and she said, "This is so stupid."

I lied and said, "I've never done anything like this before, you make me so crazy." I think she really loved hearing me say that, because she started kissing me again and this time she pushed me back with the force of her kiss.

She had her hands on the sides of my face and was just attacking my lips, and I knew it was just lust, but it made me feel so desired, I loved it. After we stopped kissing, I stood up and said, "Well I better leave you two alone now."

She seemed out of breath, but still wanting more. She just said, "You are so crazy." And she didn't even hold her voice down at all at this point.

I suddenly didn't want to leave. So I said, "You make me that way. I'd do anything you wanted, anything."

She had this look of thought and she said, "I'm glad you came in here."

I was hoping she would have asked me to do something to my mom, but no luck. I started to walk backwards to the door and wanted her to stop me, but she didn't. I left the room and closed the door, and walked straight to Jill's room. I just sort of had this feeling she would be lonely. When I walked in I found out I was wrong. Kristen was licking her pussy. I smiled at them and got behind Kristen and teased her butthole with my tongue a little, but then I went and sat on Jill's face and finally got a little pleasure of my own.

The next morning is when I found out that my mom really had been asleep half the time and so I filled her in. She had woken up and Carmen had looked so cute sleeping that she let her. In fact Carmen didn't get up until almost noon. When she came down stairs she didn't seem as awkward as she usually did. In fact she sat right next to my mom on the couch and was practically snuggling against her. I think Jill looked a little jealous.

My mom was wearing this really loose night shirt that was hanging over her shoulder and her boobs looked amazing and Carmen couldn't stop looking at her. I had the feeling Carmen was starting to fall for my mom, and yet she was also interested in playing with me so I think she was just exploring maybe. My mom and Jill went to go make us all some lunch. I sort of winked at Kristen before she got the idea to leave, and she went to go take a shower.

As soon as she was gone I sat close to Carmen and said, "Last night was so crazy."

"It really was," she said.

"I can't believe I grabbed my mom's boob like that. I was just feeling so horny for you and I wanted you to know we'd me safe. But also part of me loved the danger."

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers