My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "I can't believe this isn't weird for you. I mean I had sex with your mom and you still want me."

"I know you must think I'm such a slut," I said.

"No," Carmen said. "Just very uninhibited."

So at the table I sat across from Carmen and we played a little footsy and I even put my tow up on her pussy (over her pants of course). And this is how we spent the next couple weeks. Carmen would come over, have sex with my mom and then on the side be secretly (but not really) screwing around with me. It was super fun, until Jill told my mom that she thought Carmen was going to get her feelings hurt and my mom sort of started making excuses not to see her. I'm not sure if Jill was jealous or if she really felt that way, but Carmen surprised us all and asked if she could hook up with me one night.

Well Jill admitted she was wrong and so I said maybe we should get Jill involved. So I went on a date with Carmen. It was actually totally fun. We had a great time, but I'm sort of glad I did, because I completely know that even though I find her sexually attractive and we have all this great history together, we don't actually have that much in common now. What I'm saying is I am super glad I have Kristen as my girlfriend. In fact I'd date Jocelyn 10 times more likely than Carmen. Can't explain it. Chemistry is there, just nothing beyond that.

So anyway, my mom and Kristen actually got a hotel room. I heard from the both later how much fun that was. And I brought Carmen back to our house, which was supposedly empty. So Carmen and I started making it on the couch in the living room, and we only had our tops off and Jill sort of jumped the gun. She was supposed to wait until I had Carmen straddling my mouth or something, but oh well.

Instead Carmen was feasting on my nipples, and Jill walked in and I actually waved her away, but Carmen noticed my movement and looked up and saw Jill standing there. Now Jill looked totally sexy. She had on a see-through nightie and just some bikini cut panties, super cute lacy ones. Her boobs looked scrumptious and I was hoping Carmen found her as hot as I did.

Carmen cussed, more startled than anything. And I was all like, "Aunt Jill, I didn't know you were here." I'm not saying I am a great actress, but I totally nailed that line, LOL.

So Jill sort of almost rushed around the couch too fast, looking too eager, she seriously needs to work on her acting and says, "Oh I didn't realize that Carmen was someone we were all sharing."

I mean seriously what the hell was that? But Carmen didn't run away at least, though she was covering her chest with a pillow. Jill sat down next to her, and said, "Don't worry I won't tell Patty if you two don't." And that was all it took. Good save Jill. Carmen has this thing for sneaking around and suddenly she was smiling, though still covering up.

Jill actually sort of surprised me then as she started seducing her, and within a minute Carmen's pillow was on the floor, and a minute later before Jill could even lift her nightie over her head, Carmen was sucking her big boobs.

I love Jill's boobs. They are some super soft and round breasts and I was so wanting to clamp my lips around them too, but I instead just started rubbing Carmen's back and saying, "Oh my gosh, Aunt Jill, I can't believe we are doing this." Which I think turned both of them on.

Jill was no longer seducing she was now attacking, she had Carmen's pants off so fast and was between her legs. Jill kneeled on the floor and I rubbed Carmen's breasts and kissed her and whispered things in her ear why she was getting pleased.

When Carmen came, Jill rose up and started kissing her. My hand was still on Carmen's breast and I could occasionally feel Jill's nipple brush against my hand or arm and it turned me on so bad. But I didn't want to push this too far either. Jill actually tried to end it first and said, "So I suppose I should probably leave you two alone now."

But Carmen looked at me and I just smiled at her and she said, "No, your fine, why don't you come up to Lucy's bed with us."

I was delighted, and soon I was leaning back against my headboard with my legs spread wide and Carmen's face against my pussy. Now I say against, because most of the time she wasn't licking it, due to the fact that Jill was slamming her from behind with a strap-on. Now I can contest that Jill has improved loads with a strap-on over the past couple years, and though she probably will never be as intense as my mom, Jill can hold her own for sure. Carmen was moaning like crazy and I'm pretty sure she had a couple orgasms.

Now I hadn't cum yet, mostly due to Carmen not giving my vagina her full attention, so when Jill was lying on her back and Carmen looked dead to the word I just decided in my horny state to mount the dildo and ride it.

Jill wasn't touching me, she was just lying there while I bounced up and down, but Carmen after a bit started to touch my bouncing boobs. I was getting pretty close and I think Jill could see it in my face and I'm not sure she was even thinking, but her hand went up and squeezed my right breast and it sent me over the edge. I hate fucking myself when I am cumming, it's sort of difficult for one thing, and I think I must look like an idiot for another, cause I sort of lose control and then gain it again just enough to want to really pound myself and then I sort of lose control again.

But anyway after I did, I slumped forward on Jill and just laid against her. She wrapped her arms around me and started to kiss the side of my face and so I pushed myself back up away from her. I was so into this and I really love making love with Jill, but I didn't want to start making out with her in front of Carmen.

We all slept together that night and the next morning, Carmen seemed totally cool with everything that happened, but she also seemed nervous now that my mom would come home and catch her so she left. Jill and I wondered if we had gone too far, but we also had both really enjoyed ourselves, and she seemed more inclined to let my mom continue the relationship.

Okay so just going to say that this brings me to Thanksgiving, but it's all I am going to write about for now. I will say that Monica came over a couple times during that couple weeks, and also we had Denise and Lyndsey over for a fun sex session, but just too much to write about, sorry.

All for now, hope everyone has some great Holidays and in case I don't write before then, Merry Christmas everyone.

Lucy

Oh and P.S. I think Jocelyn may be making the trip up to see us during Christmas Break. Not sure yet. Crossing fingers!!