All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 42'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five Stars

Another great episode. Really love your continuing adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another fantastic episode 5 *'s

Can your life get any more erotic?

I look for your submissions daily. Have you, Jill, Kristen and your mom every done a daisy chain?

Are your going to tell Carmen the truth?

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I have no idea what a daisy chain is?

As for Carmen knowing, well . . . no spoilers, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"first time" - Ch.42! Enough Already!!

Would it not be possible to start another story????????

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 8 years ago
Daisy Chain

A circle of ladies all mouth to pussy so that everyone is connected

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A daisy chain would be a group of people (in your case the 4 of you) in a circle, all having oral sex,, so you would be licking one pussy while someone else licked yours, everyone being involved.

I hope Carmen either finds out everything or breaks up and meets someone on her own, all the secrets and lying are feeling 'wrong', especially with Denise and Lyndsey being braver about their relationship.

One thing I miss is hearing more about how everyone is dressed, are they wearing Victoria's Secret, strutting around in stillettos, or just tight yoga pants and sneakers, etc.

I don't want to sound like I'm too critical, I love your stories, and you're great at responding to your readers! I just want you to be the best writier you can be. Happy Holidays!

va45va45over 8 years ago
twists and turns of lesbian family

The river of life runs through this family all the time. With relationships changing and growing with time. Love the giving and sharing of toys, knowing that no guy can please that good. Will Carmen figure out what she wants and needs in life, only time will tell. Another look into a lesbian family chapter in there life. A must read.

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter sweet Lucy! 5*****Stars as usual!

Another loving chapter dear Lucy.

Give you my usual 5***** Stars for the loving wet wet big "O's" moments I got - and still get, - every time I read and enjoy yours family loving stories mmmm

Please do NOT Stop!

Yours "Fan" from Portugal

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks and . . .

Okay, as for the daisy chain, yes we do and I love it. Just didn't know it was called that.

As for the enough already comment, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying I need a new title? I think that would just be confusing. If you mean stop writing my stories, then I suggest you stop reading them.

And as for the description of appearance, yes I actually enjoy writing about how people looked, I sometimes just am so invested in remembering what people said or did that I forget to do that. I'll try better.

aliasmcnamealiasmcnameover 8 years ago
Another happy participant

I understand what one poster said about the deception feeling a bit wrong. However, I don't think it is a problem. The wonderful relationship that you, your family and your friends share is unusual and takes some time to get used to. Most people could not handle jumping right into it all at once. Look at Monica and how she had trouble dealing with it at first. The fact that you genuinely seem to care about all these people is what makes them stay connected.

Anyway, Carmen is a big girl and she is clearly having the time of her life. I am quite confident that she will be a full participant before long because she is clearly, as you say "a freak". BTW that expression is one that I find incredibly hot. I don't know why, but it gives me hope when so many women seem able, with time, to appreciate the incredible sexual energy that you all share.

VictoriaBunnyVictoriaBunnyabout 8 years ago
Impatiently waiting

Are you going to be posting again soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waiting....

Waiting for Part 43 with great anticipation :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
can not wait....for 43, 44, 45......

we miss you Lucy

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 8 years agoAuthor
Another is coming soon . . .

I just finished writing chapter 43. Just been so busy. The story should be up in a week or so. It will be from Christmas break mostly so still not caught up, but at least you will all know how that crazy part of my life turned out. All is well with me at least, can't speak for everyone involved. Thanks for all the notes on here and the emails.

Luv,

Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You!

Happy to hear that our favorite author is still writing. Can't wait...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous