All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 44'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sillytheclownsillytheclownalmost 8 years ago

thanks for the update, it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You! 5*

Very glad to see you are still writing. Really enjoy your experiences and was glad to hear that the problems that cropped up in Chapter 43 are being resolved. Good work on your part.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 8 years agoAuthor
Summer is coming . . .

So I should be able to write more often. Thanks again to everyone. I always enjoy reading your e-mails and messages. :)

va45va45almost 8 years ago
Another loving Chapter in a Caring Lesbian Family

Another chapter of a Family that loves to live and found happens. Just shows everyone, that talking and caring will, in time, fix anything. Caring and love is to most important items in life, and count your blessing as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Girls..

Don't you girls ever get your period?? Lol Love you Lucy_P!!

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 8 years agoAuthor
You got it!

Yea, you obviously realized why my mom was not involved the one night. I try my best not to write about those events. Luckily the four of us sort of all have our cycles roughly together, which is handy. I just avoid those weeks as there is nothing fun at all to write about, LOL. Sorry boys, but it's life for us, don't worry I'll continue to keep that part quiet and not ruin the fun.

LenaptLenaptalmost 8 years ago
5*****Stars Again! Thank You!

Another Wonderful and Loving Chapter sweet Lucy!

Again, got my 5*****Stars vote to your wonderful work about yours loving Lesbian Family Stories.

Hope for the Best to you All and looking to the next chapter mmmmm

Thank you for some great and loving wet wet moments of true pleasure Reading yours lovely stories mmmmmm

All the Best!

Aunt Helena

55yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

syreatadivasyreatadivaalmost 8 years ago
Another Great Story

Keep doing what you're doing. I always look forward to "diary entries" which I call them. I have been a fan of your story writing for a long time and I am happy that you will write more this summer.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 8 years agoAuthor
45 coming soon

I finished writing everything. Almost done proof reading, and then I'll submit. Shouldn't be more than a week I'd think. My summer has started out GREAT!!!! I'm as happy as I have ever been. Thanks everyone for being so great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous