All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 46'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A coven

Hello, Lucy. I've binged your story in the last handful of days. I really enjoyed it.

I don't know if it sounds offensive to you what I'm about to say right here, but here it goes.

I've always fantasised some world or story, where there is some sort of coven-like sisterhood (without the "witchcraft overtones", mind you), with a truckload of women that live together and engage to sexual acts together.

While reading your story, time and time again I pictured you, your mother (and later Kristen and Jill) visiting this coven and engaging to a massive, massive group sex. With the headmistress of the house offering herself to you girls.

Until this last chapter that it occured to me. You girls. You are some-sort like a coven . A coven-esque group, started by you, but that has your mother as the Headmistress (since, at least for me, she is the de-facto leader of the group). A lifetime-membership group, I must say.

Not that you dedicate your lifes to this sisterhood. You have your lifes and desires outside of it. You and Jocelyn are living your lives together now. Jessica and Tabitha the same thing.

But once any of you girls decide to go back, even if just for one ocasion, they'll look at you and say: "welcome back". Especially you, Lucy, since now that you're gone, your mother is the centerpiece. And your mother will always accept you back. You are her little girl.

Don't get me wrong. I wish you and Jocelyn a lifetime of happiness together. As a couple. I'm just saying that you (and Jocelyn. And Jessica. And maybe even Tabitha, if she decides to join) will always have that place to go back to. That will accept you. Without a second thought.

Hell, you even have a, unofficial... office? Gathering place? Main spot? Place of reunion? I'm sorry, I'm struggling to find the right term right here (I'm not a native english speaker. In fact, I'm brazillian. Born, raised and resident). Well, headquarters. Let's stick with headquarters.

The group has an unofficial headquarters: your mom's house.That's where the great gatherings always occur. That's where they always meet. Monica and Erin: "Want to have sex? Let's go to Patty's".

Maybe you could talk to your mother and give it an official name.

Sorry for the long LONG text, But I just wanted to say this. Thanks for sharing your story, Lucy.

Unrelated note: Have you considered having kids? Be it by insemination, or adoption. And, if the answer is "yes", in which point of your kids lives would you share the family secret? Because they can't know it as toddlers, since kids are such blabbermouths, and do not have the maturity to understand the situation. But you do need to educate them to be acceptive to these kinds of situations, even without sharing the secret.

Well, that is my piece. Thanks again for your story, Lucy. Live your life to the fullest. Stay awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

WOW ! What a wonderful surprise to see another chapter. I come back to re-read your stories often as they are so wonderful and seeing a new chapter was amazing (I'm sore from wanking). You have such a magical life and live your fantasies and now you have someone to share them with, its wonderful. Thank you for sharing !

MZTLPLKMZTLPLKover 7 years ago
What a wonderful surprise...

To find another update to your life's story was a wonderful surprise this morning. So glad you are continuing to write. Don't ever stop. This chapter was as well written and exciting as ever. 5*

audovoiceaudovoiceover 7 years ago
happy family and happy readers

Nice to see a new chapter got more readers. It is still the best lesbian incest story series on the site.

There are times when reading this series I might be like that sucks (usually some breakup), but i never say this is unbelievable. One of the things I like best is that the story has an emotional truth. People have passions and emotions they are not fully in control of. Even when people love each other their plans don't always align but there can be give and take to any relationship.

The blogpost way these stories are written gives a sense of time that is wonderful. Each new friendship or lover is a new chapter in life. The ebb and flow of people growing closer and then apart and closer again rings true to life for me but you seldom see something like that in a story that has to conform to the story arc dynamics of novels.

I will certainly reading with great joy boarding on undignified glee, any feature chapter or separate story you write but even if that never comes it has been an slice of life epic tale of romance that I only hope more people find in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mother/Daughter Lover

Love reading your great stories. I hope you seduce more mothers and daughters into your way of life. Can you give us your Facebook information? I'd love to see what you look like. I read a comment that you're under Lucy Carpenter, but I can't find the right one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Ride

I binged this entire thing over the last week or so and it is hands down the best story I've ever read on this site. Not only is it hot as Hell, but it's also surpisingly compelling. Even after I jack off, I keep reading. You women are lucky. No refractory periods. LOL.

There is one thing I'm curious about. If you don't mind me asking, where is your Dad in all this? I don't think you mentioned him once in this entire thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

Dear Lucy

I am glad that you decided to write another passionate chapter that keep most readers excited, it is hot, sexy, and very honest,,, wish you keep the good work in writing more chapters since you sort became a family member to a lot of readers.

Best Regards

Fouad

LenaptLenaptabout 7 years ago
I Nominate You for The 2016 Literotica Award Nominations

Dear Lucy,

Thank you again for another Great chapter of yours lovely stories.

My post it´s only for notice you and others good readers of yours lovely stories that I Nominate You for "The 2016 Literotica Award Nominations: Sexiest Female Character in a Story"

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=84079094#post84079094

I believe, others good readers of yours stories may want, also, to nominate you and yours stories to "The 2016 Literotica Award Nominations".

Please take a look at:

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Thank you again for those great Wet wet Big "O" moments of true Pleasure!

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
we miss you

been a year without hearing from you. hope all is well lucy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mothers and daughters, oh my!

I am glad Erin and her daughter Lacy got down to it, along with the other lust crazed incestuous mothers and daughters in this series..I don't know if you are done or if there is more sapphic fun to cum. I certainly hope so. This is the best lesbian incest saga I have ever read and I hope you forgive me for wanting more. More Lucy and her girlfriends and mom, more mothers and daughters, more aunts and nieces, more, more, more. Oh, yeah! On the other hand, at 46 installments, there is plenty to review with masterbatory delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Audio or movie?

Have you ever thought of making this into an audio book? I’d love to hear your voices as you and your mother make each other cum. Or how about selling your story to the industry? You’d make millions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Has any1 heard from Lucy?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still wanting more

Anybody else come her regularly in hopes there is a new chapter?

LenaptLenaptabout 6 years ago
We Miss You!

Dear Lucy

Hope everything is going well with you and your lovely family.

We Miss You and yours lovely stories here!

Please do Not stop now!

Wet wet kisses and licks

Aunt Helena

haag53haag53almost 6 years ago
Great Story Lucy

Lucy I at first thought why are you explaining so much, then it hit how it all went together. Also after 2 chapters Lucy I could not stop reading.it was like I have to keep reading. Your life story was like a drug to me I just could not get enough. I also want to say I am single white male, and have not been into girl/girl or boy/boy thing I did really enjoy all of it. I do hope that worked out for each and every one of you girls. I hope that if you do any more chapters that I get to see them.

Your New Friend

John P. Haag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Video

Nice stories! Its ancient now but you should make a video or a cam show of your exploits. It'll allow others to watch adding to your fantasy of having multiple people watching you!!!

Sarah9991Sarah9991over 5 years ago
Reply to Anonymous' "Good Ride"

I completely agree: Lucy's saga proves one of the best stories I've read on this website also. I first read it over three years ago.

"where is your Dad in all this?"

Since I recently re-read this story, I can answer. Lucy writes about him in the second paragraph of her first chapter: "I found out at the age of 16 that my mother, who by then had been divorced almost ten years, was a lesbian."

So, since Lucy's mother divorced 10 years before Lucy turned 16, her parents divorced about when she turned 6. I doubt she would mind me posting this since she posted that information nine years ago. Though, she mentioned in Chapter 27 that she sometimes forgets everything she's written & told us, her readers: "I talk to people on Facebook all the time who have read my stories, & I sometimes forget what I've written here & what I have told them." Also, Lucy posted her first chapter in 2009, at age 19; thus, she turned about 28 in 2018.

Two years passed since she uploaded her last chapter (almost as long as her longest previous break of three years from 2010 to 2013). I genuinely hope she's well & her life continues to improve beyond its already amazing state, but I still miss her. :[

LenaptLenaptalmost 5 years ago
We Miss You, sweet Lucy!

Hello, sweet Lucy

Hope everything is going well with you and your lovely Family.

We Miss You and yours lovely stories here!

Please do Not stop now!

Hope everything is going fine and well with you and hope you may be back to us again soon ...

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

Portugal

Marquis_JMarquis_Jalmost 5 years ago
Superbe

I have just devoured this entire saga and wanted to save comment to the end. It felt so genuine while reading this that I could not stop. I want to thank you for the insight into love between women. It has been enlightening and dispelled a lot of misconceptions I have about lesbians. The joy in which you shared your experiences really made me feel like I was in the story with you all. Of course in reality I am just an old perv with a fetish, but this was more than voyeurism for me after the first few chapters. And I of course would like to hear how you and Jocelyn are doing now, and of course if there are anymore naughty exploits. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Truly wonderful story but please can you carry on and write some more please please please .i hope all is well with you and your family and that all things are good for you . But please Lucy can you write more of my - first-time-taboo -and other stories please .

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 4 years ago
Enjoyable

I became a little overwhelmed at times with the endless cavalcade of large-breasted lesbians who came into Lucy's life, but I enjoyed the story nonetheless. There was a strange kind of innocence about the whole thing, as her sexual escapades escalated (although 'innocence' is perhaps a peculiar word to use in a story so full of fisting and rimming). Are we supposed to believe all this was true?

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 4 years agoAuthor
Hi all!!!!!!

Okay so it has been so long since I wrote. I was talking one night to Jocelyn, and I was telling her all about writing this and so she asked if I had ever looked back at it after all this time. I hadn't so, IDK, I decided to look back at my last chapter and I saw so many people's comments and now I feel bad for not getting back with all of you.

Yes I am doing well. Nothing much has changed here. The two of us are very happy together. We've managed to stay monogamous. And we've really stuck with that and it is a good thing. It's weird looking back at how crazy my life was and just how many people I slept with, but now I am happy with just one girlfriend and she is too.

Thanks again for all the sweet comments. It was really just a great release for me. It helped me get through a very odd time in my life.

P.S. I did get caught masturbating by a group of my cheer squad girls. Three of them actually. They watched me for a while before I heard one of them snicker, and yes I pretended not to hear them and got off while they watched. I guess i do have a little bit of crazy left in me.

Kisses! Love you all!

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 4 years ago
Glad you are back

I've read all 46 chapters. Twice! A bit over the top but I still enjoyed them all. Nice to see your update.

Mobeydick109Mobeydick109almost 4 years ago
3rd time

I've re-read the series for the 3rd time. Its fantastic and I'm glad you're doing well with your life Lucy. Nice to see you in the comments section. Also if possible it'll be great to see more of your writing about your sexual life between you and Jocelyn, even perhaps your mom and everybody else. Do they still have encounters and orgies together? I understand if writing on this is maybe over for you, just interested how things have been over the years with everybody else. I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to know. Seeing a new chapter would be delightful :)

KeeperonKeeperonover 3 years ago
Lucy

The hero in this story is your mother. I know this is your story but you never written how you’ve considered any body else’s feelings. Right from the start when you tried to stop, your mother respects your decision. You start back up she’s there. No matter your mood you seem only to think of yourself. The last chapters you didn’t even speak to Kristen & Jill. You write 30+ chapters how devoted you are to the household then wake up one morning and your gone. I did enjoy reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@LucyP

How are the other people in your life? What are Denise, your mom and others been up to? Thanks for checking in after so long.

Mackey21Mackey21over 3 years ago
Hopeful

I really want to see another chapter, even if it is just between you and Jocelyn. One of my favorite stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading more. However it was quite the abrupt stop. Hoping you guys are doing well and that you continue writing about your lives these past few years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is anyone friends with Lucy on FB? I know she mentioned her full name is Lucy Carpenter. Would love to send a friend request.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Lucy, I would love to see you write again even if it is just you and Jocelyn. I hope you and everyone has been well!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I discovered this series a short time ago, and as a fan of stories about consensual taboo relationships I enjoyed it and I liked it except the end, that left a "bad taste in my mouth". She has spent all the serie telling us how much she loves and is in love with her mother and suddenly renounces to her to be in a monogamous relationship with another woman. I didn't like that although it's only my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, Lucy Carpenter used to be on FB. I actually spoke to her. She seemed genuinely sweet, but she didn't talk to much about her personal life, though enough for me to know that it must be her as the friends were the same. That said, she seems to have not used it for a while or maybe she is just ignoring me. It is hard to tell.

AJtaAJtaabout 1 year ago

One of my all time favourite long form pieces - I've read through it twice

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just sped through the story, and I LOVED IT!!

I work as an escort, and I had this one client who accidentally called me ‘Mommy’ as I was servicing him, and I decided to roll with it. He panicked at first, but I told him it was fine. In fact, I kinda got into it myself. After that, I added Incest Play to my list of services, and let me tell you, I got FLOODED with requests. Most were men, but quite a few were women, most of THEM with mother/daughter fetishes. They’re my favorite.

I actually have a son and daughter, and I am not ashamed to say that I now imagine them as I service some of my clients. They know I’m an escort (though I’m sure they don’t know about the inner workings), and I have actually encourage them to go into my business. Make your own hours, have good sex (and not so good), and no need for loans.

I could never imagine actually having sex with them like you do with your mother. I want to, I do, but I fear the awkwardness of it. Maybe when they’re older. And God forbid I got pregnant. ‘Congratulations Son! You’re going to be a father! And a brother!’

God, I just reminded myself of Milftoons. Not gonna lie, I wouldn’t hate having another child.

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 2 months agoAuthor

Wow, I haven't been on here for a bit. Just peaked to see what was new. Thanks for the comments. Interesting about the escort service. Not sure I would dive into a relationship with your kids. I do not regret what happened, but at the same time not sure it was the best for me. It is very confusing for sure. I still have feelings for my mom and that will never change.

StoryPhile82StoryPhile8223 days ago

Lucy, do you plan on writing an epilogue or another chapter? Thanks for checking in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous