My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was still cupping my boob and she scooted down the bed and had her face close to mine looking up at my mom. "It's not like you two really did anything together. It's just a toy."

My mom pushed my leg over and laid down on the bed beside me. I was laying there between them, wanting my mom, but nervous about Erin. It was obvious my mom was trying to get Erin to have sex with Lacy, but I didn't really want that. I just wanted my mom to fuck me in front of Erin. I wasn't really thinking straight. I sat up quickly and startled Erin, maybe my mom too. I pushed my mom on her back and straddled her. My pussy was right above the dildo, and I looked at Erin and said, "It's just a toy right?" and I lowered myself on to it.

I love that feeling when it first fills you. It's just so wonderful, but looking down at my mom staring up at me with a slightly concerned look was just so priceless. I started to squeeze my own breasts and rub them against my cheeks and I slid up and down on the dildo. Erin moved in closer to us and she said, "Oh shit, what is going on?"

My mom again said, "I'd love to watch Lacy and you do this." Erin said nothing.

I leaned my head back and just started fucking myself. I was rocking it in and out, grinding against my mom's clit. My eyes were shut, but I leaned forward. I imagined my breasts must be somewhat close to my mom's chest and I nearly collapsed on her, but I didn't. I felt Erin's hand squeeze my breast again and I opened my eyes and looked down at them. My mom was playing with her own chest, and then suddenly she leaned forward and grabbed my right boob and began sucking my nipple.

Erin just said, "Patty," and Erin let go of my boob. My mom kept sucking me and I began to fuck myself faster.

I looked at Erin and said, "You can't ever tell anyone about this." She just shook her head yes and then looked down at my mom sucking me. I then said to my mom, "Oh mom, you make me feel so good."

She started sucking my other nipple then, and I started moaning. Erin said, "Patty, I could never do this with Lacy."

My mom ignored her and just kept attacking my boobs. I was sort of feeling bad for my mom. She was having a completely different fantasy from me. I was so happy with what was happening, but I know my mom desperately wanted Lacy and Erin to have sex. I think it validates her feelings for me. I don't need that anymore, but I'll admit at first I did. Still I wanted to help my mom out so I said, "I'm glad we did this mom. I feel so close to you right now."

I collapsed on her and as she pulled away from my boob I started kissing her. It was very tender at first and then became very passionate. Erin actually ran her hand on the sides of our boobs as we kissed, so I know it was turning her on. We kissed for a long while before I pulled back, I cupped my mom's breast and squeezed it. I brought her nipple up to her own mouth and we licked it together and then we kissed some more, and then I started sucking her nipple. The whole while I was still fucking myself.

My mom said, "Lucy, this is so wonderful."

Erin was massaging my mom's breasts while I sucked them, and occasionally she would grab mine as well. She didn't seem to mind that we had all but forgotten her, and yet I didn't feel like anything we said or did made her want to be with Lacy. I wasn't sure if there was anything else I could do, but I knew I wanted her to watch me with mom. I wanted her to see how much we cared for one another, how much we lusted for one another's bodies.

I leaned back, arching my back and sticking my chest out and closed my eyes again, fucking myself on the dildo, and said, "This is so fucking hot."

Erin said, "So hot, so wrong."

I slid off the dildo and after giving my mom's boob a hard squeeze I crawled around and straddled my mom's face. I was a bit above her, and she wasn't licking me, and I said, "Your turn Erin."

Erin didn't even blink, she climbed up on the dildo and slid down on it. Her face was so adorable when it filled her, and she began rocking on it immediately. My mom was playing with her boobs, and I was touching my own. I licked my own nipple and Erin leaned forward and sucked my other one. That didn't last long and she grabbed me by the back of my neck and started kissing me. She was still rocking and drunk and it wasn't the best kiss for sure, but it was fun.

When she pulled back, I said, "I've pictured being with you and Lacy together too." Erin looked down at my chest and started rubbing my breasts while I talked. "Licking her pussy while you lick mine."

Erin said, "Too dangerous."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but I thought it sounded promising. "Are you afraid she'd be tempted to taste you, or are you afraid you might slide your fingers inside of her. As I said this I began fingering myself right over my mom's mouth.

Erin was rocking on the dildo and looking down at my dripping pussy. "Lucy, let's not talk about Lacy."

I said, "Okay, and I pulled my fingers out and rubbed my juices on my nipples. Then I looked down at my mom's huge boobs and started rubbing them, spreading my legs just a little more and bringing my pussy closer to my mom's mouth. Erin was watching and she looked like she was about to cum. I leaned forward and whispered to Erin, "I wish mom was licking my clit."

Erin said, "Oh, fuck yes."

I lowered my wet pussy down to my mom's mouth and she instantly began to suck on my clit the same moment Erin started to orgasm. I'm not sure she was done cumming before I started. Mom's hands were on my ass now, and she was just rubbing her lips back and forth on my clit so fast. I was sort of shaking and Erin seemed to gain some control and held on to me. My face went into her chest and I made such stupid noises as my mom and Erin held me while I jerked around from the intense orgasm. I finally jerked away from my mom and almost knocked Erin off the back of the bed. My mom just didn't want to stop, but I honestly couldn't take it anymore.

We all kind of laughed. We were all sitting separately now, but we had a hand on each other and were smiling. I cupped my mom's boob and kissed her mouth, and then I grabbed Erin and kissed her, and then mom kissed her. We snuggled on the bed together and I ended up between them. I fell asleep feeling my mom's hand on my boob and Erin kissing my shoulder.

When I woke up, I was on my side. My mom was lying flat on her back her head away from me. I turned around and there was Erin curled up on her side and snuggling with a pillow. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and she opened her eyes.

She smiled at first and then she said, "Oh shit, what the hell, what happened?"

I gave her a funny look and I felt my mom moving behind me. She snuggled up behind me and said, "Good morning."

Erin rolled her eyes and put her hand on her forehead and said, "Wow I think I am still drunk. I can hardly remember last night."

I had the feeling she was saying that to give us an out. She might be finally realizing just how far my mom and I had gone, and how dirty it was, and maybe she was ashamed for us. But I wasn't ashamed. I wasn't about to tell her everything, but I was glad that she had watched us.

I said, "Let me remind you." She looked at me like she thought I might attack her, but instead I leaned my head back and as my mom was peering over me, her face was right there and I started kissing her lips and put my hand on her head. It was such a great kiss, and soon I felt her hand reach around me and began to massage my breast. As our mouths disengaged I licked her lips with my tongue and I felt her pull on my nipple. We both looked at Erin and she was just frozen.

I won't lie and say I wasn't a little scared, I was. She could easily tell someone, but I figured as she was now such a part of our circle and how she was cheating on her husband with us, she wouldn't dare, especially since she knew Lacy was having sex with us also. She had too much to lose.

I finally said, "Remember now?"

"Yes, wow," she said, and put her head back on the pillow, but was still looking at us. My mom's hand was still on my boob, and she said, "Sorry Erin for trying to push you into doing something with Lacy last night. I guess I just got so wrapped up in the moment. I never imagined doing all those things to Lucy, but now that it's happened," mom kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my breast so hard, "I guess I just wanted you to share a beautiful moment together like we did." I kissed mom again. It had nothing to do with turning Erin on or getting her to do anything. I was just really having strong feelings for my mom. I missed being held by her, kissing her, feeling her warmth, knowing her passion. I never have fallen out of love with her, I just know I can't live that life and have a normal life. It doesn't mean I don't still wish I could.

Erin said, "I could tell early that you two were fighting something. I suppose doing threesomes with so many girls it was bound to happen sooner or later." She seemed so calm saying that, and then she just yelled out, "Fuck, this is crazy."

She actually made me jump, and my mom laughed.

Erin leaned forward and looked at both of us, and said, "I won't tell anyone I promise. I mean look at me. I'm a married woman and I just made love to you. We're all crazy. Shit," she yelled again, and she jumped out of bed. "Shit, did Lacy sleep with Jocelyn last night?"

"And Wendy," my mom answered before I could say yes.

"Oh my, gosh, I didn't even think about that," Erin said looking stressed out. Erin walked back and forth a few times and then said, "I have to pee," and she went into the bathroom. Mom and I sat up and we kissed for a bit, and then mom got up and started looking for our clothes.

We were talking about breakfast when we heard the door opening and in walked Lacy. She was wearing the same smoking hot dress from the night before, but she had her shows in her hands and her hair was such a mess. She was adorable. She saw us and gave us a funny look and my mom put her finger over her own mouth giving the shush sign.

Lacy smiled again, and mouthed, "What?"

Mom whispered, "Erin's in the bathroom."

Mom and I were still naked and Lacy couldn't resist reaching out and touching our breasts. Lacy whispered, "Well if you two were anything like Jocelyn and Wendy I'm surprised she can still walk."

That made me smile so big. I couldn't wait to hear what all they did. Erin walked out as my mom reached around and squeezed Lacy's butt and pulled her to her.

"Shit," Erin yelled, "Lacy, shit."

Erin was still naked and was feeling very embarrassed. It actually made me feel uncomfortable, but my mom seemed to not even notice. "It's okay, Erin. Lacy was just telling us about her night with Wendy and Jocelyn." Now Lacy looked embarrassed, but my mom didn't stop. She ran her finger up and down Lacy's tummy and said, "Now we're all grown woman here. We shouldn't be under any illusions to what happened last night and what has happened many times at my home." Erin was listening, but she grabbed a pillow from the bed and was covering herself now.

"We're not all as open as some," Erin said, and I decided to come to her rescue.

I took my mom by the hand and said, "We should probably get dressed and leave." And we did just that.

Mom and I showered together that morning. I, without asking, dropped down on my knees and licked her asshole and fingered her at the same time. She loved it, and I'm sure even though Kristen probably still does this with her, it was still a big treat to have me do it. After we were clean and dressed I went to go talk with Jocelyn. She was in the shower when I got there and Wendy started telling me everything. She said that her and Jocelyn hadn't really done much together, they caressed one another was about it, but they had focused all their attention on Lacy. In fact at one point Jocelyn was lying on the bed and Lacy was riding a strap-on dildo she was wearing, and Wendy had entered Lacy's asshole with a vibrator.

After she had babbled on for a while, I decided to surprise Jocelyn and I peeked in her shower. She assumed it was her mom at first, but when she saw me she hugged me and I got soaked, so I just took off my clothes and jumped in with her. We kissed for the longest time, and she seemed so happy to see me. She told me everything I had just heard, but then she suddenly said, "You know what, I sort of felt like I was cheating on you at one point."

I made a frown face, but I understood, and said, "Yea, I wasn't into Erin at all to be honest."

"Yea I wish we hadn't have done that. I would have rather had it just be mom and I," Jocelyn said.

"Mom loved it," I said. She shook her head and told me Wendy had also. I then said, "It's my mom's birthday after all."

"True, did you have fun though?"

I told her how mom and I had made love in front of Erin, and at first Jocelyn looked worried, but when she could tell how much I had enjoyed it she just listened and smiled. Then she said, "Do you miss being with your mom all the time?"

"I love her, Jocelyn. I'll always love her, but if I had to chose between living with her or you I wouldn't change a thing. I love you, and I love what we have. This weekend is just a vacation, a silly perverted romp. And I'm glad you're here with me. Are you okay? Are you wishing we hadn't have come?"

She kissed me again, and said, "I'm great. It's been fun. I just wanted to make sure we were okay."

We kissed again and then we got out, dried off and I put a towel on and grabbed my stuff. Before I could leave their place Wendy grabbed me by the towel and pulled it right off. She thanks me for including her in this fun weekend and she kissed me. She cupped my breasts some while she did and also my butt. Then I whispered in her ear, "I think Jocelyn would love dome mother daughter alone time," and then I left.

When I let myself in, I heard grunting. I walked around the corner and there was my mom fucking Lacy with a strap-on. I was surprised I guess. I didn't see that coming. Lacy had come to ask my mom what her and I had done with Erin, while her mom was in the shower. And I guess my mom had different plans. Lacy still had her clothes on, she was wearing shorts that were pulled down to her ankles and her shirt was lifted up revealing her boobs, but was still on her shoulders. My mom was naked.

Lacy was facing away from me, and my mom was talking to her. "She loved watching me fuck, Lucy. I had her on her back and Erin touched her while I pounded her. Then Lucy rode me and your mom played with our chests." She went into a little more detail than that, and she just kept telling lacy everything that happened while she fucked her. She wasn't gentle either and Lacy was doing her best not to make too much noise so she could hear my mom. "I kept telling her I wanted to watch her do things to you."

Lacy let out a long moan and she dropped down onto the bed burying her face into a pillow. "And mom got off watching the two of you?" Lacy asked.

"Oh she orgasmed when she watched me licking Lucy." Ironically Lacy started cumming when she said that. Which just made my mom fuck her even harder and she said, "What if I was Erin and she was pounding you like this. Would you like that dear?"

Lacy didn't say anything, and I'll admit I was eagerly waiting for her to answer. Finally Lacy said, "Fuck me mommy."

Shit. I didn't expect it. I think my mom is a witch, and I don't mean that to be insulting at all, but she certainly can cast a spell on people.

My mom pounded her for long after her orgasm or orgasms maybe, but then she slowed, for a bit and I said, "I'm back."

They both jumped, but Lacy more than my mom. Mom pulled out and side hugged me, making sure not to get the dildo on me, and Lacy just rolled over legs spread and staring up at me. Lacy is a beautiful girl with a great body, but for some reason I was just not interested in her. I wanted her to leave so I could be alone with mom.

We all chatted for a bit, and my mom was still trying to tempt Lacy into even thinking about doing something with Erin, but I stayed out of it. We all got dressed and finally Lacy left and then mom and I just sat on the bed for a while snuggling and talking before we went down for breakfast.

Okay so the whole day we spent together as a group. We shopped, went sightseeing, the usual stuff. Erin would occasionally see mom and me holding hands and give us a look as if she were afraid others would find out our secret. It was kind of funny. When we went swimming at the hotel pool I enjoyed seeing everyone's bodies in their bathing suites. Yum Yum Yum! Then when mom and I were in the hot tub, I was leaning up against her and she was rubbing my pussy beneath the bubbles. It was so fun. There were other people around, but we didn't make it a big deal.

That night we all gathered in Carol's room for some reason, possibly because they were the slowest to get ready. Erin started talking to me about being embarrassed about what all went on the night before, and that she didn't plan on getting drunk tonight and doing anything with us. I almost think she just says that so that we won't think she is a slut, or maybe she wants me to tell Lacy what she says so Lacy will think she has an excuse for what she does. But honestly I think Erin wants to be slutty. So I joked with her and said, "Yea, you should go have sex with Carol and Kayla instead."

She said, "That's not what I meant, but then she was checking Carol out moments later, LOL.

We went to the same bar, and it was great fun. We danced all night and yes, Courtney and Taylor were there again. I danced with them as well, and talked some. At one point mom and I went to the restroom at the same time, and when I came out of the stall there was Courtney standing there as if she were waiting on me. I was thinking she was going to hit on me, but instead when my mom finally got finished Courtney said, "So do you two still really do stuff together."

I didn't even get my mom a chance to answer. I just acted without thinking. I slipped my hand in the front of my mom's low cut dress, cupped it under her boob, pulled it out and put my lips on her nipple and gave it a kiss.

Courtney bit her lip and her hand went to her own breast. There were two other women in the bathroom. One of them was watching us in the mirror and the other washing her hands didn't seem to notice yet. I started sucking my mom's nipple. Courtney looked around at the other people there and she said, "Shit you don't have to do this here."

I wondered what she had in mind, but I slid my hand up my mom's dress and found my way inside her underwear. Mom just let me play with her for a while until she grabbed me by the chin and we started kissing. When we finished, not only were both of thee women by the sink now both staring at us, but another woman had come in and she was watching as well. My mom's boob was still out and in my hand. My mom's huge boob was a sight to behold alone, but with my other hand down her panties, we were putting on quite a show.

My mom disengaged from me and I was worried for a second that she wasn't interested, but instead she slipped down her panties and sat right down on the sink counter. Shit now I was nervous. This suddenly seemed so much more than what it was. I crouched down between her legs and started licking her pussy. Courtney walked up to mom and started touching her boob. I'm not sure if my mom told her too or not, but soon she was playing with it and saying, "Shit, you are so huge."

It suddenly hit me and freaked me out, that someone might come in and snap a picture of us, so I stopped licking my mom, and stood up next to Courtney. My mom gave me a sad look, but I just grabbed her by the hand and walked out of the bathroom. We didn't stop though. We went over to a table in the corner and sitting beside her I fingered her beneath the table, while Courtney sat near us. I made mom cum, and she kissed Courtney shortly afterwards. While licking my fingers clean I looked over and saw that Erin had been watching us. I went over to her and she immediately said, "Were you just touching Patty?"