My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

The orgy had started and only Lacy and Erin were not involved. They were just standing there watching everyone, but Lacy was at least fondling herself over her clothes. When Carol laid Kayla on the floor and started licking her pussy that is when Erin looked the most shocked. Here were all these mothers and daughters all having sex right in front of her. I can't imagine what she must have thought. I whispered to Jocelyn to go get Lacy, and she did. They had sex right on the floor not ten feet from where Erin still stood frozen.

Erin was watching them, but trying not to make it obvious. When I finally got Erin's attention my mom had already dropped to her knees and was licking my clit. I pointed at Carol and Kayla and mouthed, "Go be with Carol."

Erin hesitated. I had to say it again, before she even started to move. She looked down at Lacy who was pulling at her own nipples while Jocelyn licked her pussy and Erin paused. But then she started taking off her clothes and rushed over and began to touch Carol's butt. After a while she was sucking Kayla's nipples and talking to Carol who continued to lap up Kayla's pussy.

Mom was about to make me cum, so I pulled her up and kissed her and then thanked her for a wonderful weekend. She said, "The pleasure was all mine." Though it was so not, LOL.

Anyway so we started talking about how we could get Erin and Lacy to have sex. It was obvious at least to me that Lacy definitely would do it, and I think Erin was coming around to the idea. She was certainly fixated on Lacy as she kept looking over at her.

So my mom went over and started making out with Erin. Erin of course attacked my mom's boobs (who could blame her), but soon my mom had Erin on her back on the floor. They were grinding for a while, before my mom crawled up Erin's body and sat on her face. My mom was leaning against Carol's butt and fingering her some. I rushed into Kayla's room and grabbed her strap-on that she keeps near her bed. I put it on as fast as I could and then I entered Jocelyn who was still licking Lacy. I didn't fuck her long. As soon as Lacy orgasmed, I pulled out of Jocelyn. I then turned Lacy over and entered her from behind (but in her pussy). I did her for a while with her just laying down, but then I pulled out and repositioned her doggy style. She was leaning forward between her mom's legs.

I just started pounding her. Lacy was moaning and grunting and I was trying so hard to make her cum again. I leaned down over her with my hands on her boobs and I nibbled on her ear and said, "Lick that pussy."

I am quite certain she knew it was her mom's. She just looked at me, but didn't say anything. I said it again, and she looked down at her mom's dripping pussy, and just for a moment I thought she wouldn't do it, but then she just leaned down and started licking Erin. I backed off on the intensity of my thrusts and allowed her to really devour her mom. She acted like she was starving. She couldn't get enough of it and she was spreading Erin's legs and just attacking her with everything she had.

Erin was enjoying it, but she couldn't have known who was licking her with my mom sitting on her face. I wondered if she suspected. I wondered if she even hoped, but when she orgasmed, my mom lifted off her and suddenly she was staring down at her daughter who was covered in her cum.

Erin just said, "Lacy," but nothing else and I started fucking Lacy really hard. And maybe it was a combination of her mom's glare or my pounding, but Lacy started cumming again. Erin was just staring at her daughter's face. I wish I could have seen it myself, but Erin's was priceless. Her emotions were coming through. She didn't look afraid, but she looked like she was thinking really hard. She definitely had a look of lust. That I promise.

After a while I pulled Lacy up and began squeezing her breasts and sucking on her neck, but I was watching Erin the whole time who just laid there. My mom had already moved on to someone else.

I said, "Erin come here." She shook her head no, but she rose up anyway. She was like in a daze. I reached and grabbed Erin's hand and brought it up to Lacy's breast. Lacy just darted in and started kissing her mom. And to my delight Erin kissed her back and this time with tongue. I pulled out of Lacy and let them go, and I found Jocelyn and my mom. They were already watching Erin and Lacy and smiling. I entered my mom and started fucking her hard, but we kept an eye on Erin.

Soon enough Erin was sucking Lacy's nipples and even fingering her pussy. They had broken through the wall and were finally one of us. I admit I was a little worried for them, but I was also so very happy for them.

The orgy lasted for about another hour before we all jumped in my mom's van and drove home. Erin kissed Carol goodbye and I swear I heard Erin say, "I love you, call me," but I didn't ask her about it later.

I did talk with Erin and Lacy the whole way home as well as did everyone else. They were actually really doing fine with what happened. I mean Erin kept saying stuff like, "Oh I'm a horrible mother," and Lacy would say things like, "I can't believe I ate my mom out," but I could tell they had enjoyed it, and they really asked us lots of questions about how we all got started doing this. Erin was super surprised when my mom told her she'd been making love to me for years. She thought we were quite the actresses, and we told them pretty much everything. We even told them Carol and Kayla's story which was similar to theirs, and we told them about Lyndsey and Denise as well. Erin made several comments like, "Well Patty I can see why you couldn't keep your hands off Lucy." To which my mom would say, "I don't know how you've been able to resist Lacy for so long."

It was a great talk really, and they certainly had some doubts, but they also felt pretty good about everything. When we finally made it back to my mom's we helped Lacy and Erin load their luggage into their car as well as Jocelyn and my bags into ours, but then we all talked so long on the driveway that we ended up going inside to my mom's. We didn't have sex, though I honestly thought we were going to. There was definitely some flirting for sure. Lacy told Erin she was going to miss her when she went back to school, and I can just tell they have a whole new relationship now.

After a while Carmen came over and I liked seeing Kristen get excited to see her. They have a great thing going, and I am very happy for them both. So everyone said their goodbyes and then Jocelyn and I drove to our place. Jocelyn and I talked for a long time about the weekend, and we looked at it as just a fun adventure, and not something we planned on doing all the time.

That night mom called me on the phone. She told me she missed me already and I did miss her too. As much as I love Jocelyn and as much as I know I could only be with her, the fact that I know she is okay with me occasionally going crazy like we did this weekend makes us not feel like we have totally changed our lives. We love one another. We have chosen to live differently than we were, but we know that we don't get jealous and that we can still have our fun and go right back to what we now consider normal.

Okay so another couple months have passed. Lacy has come home from college just twice and Erin and Lacy both went over to my mom's and had sex with my mom and everyone including Carmen, Lyndsey, and Denise. Jocelyn and I did not go over for either orgy. We are just enjoying one another. I'm sure we would have had fun, but neither she nor I really wanted to go. That said my mom and I did hook up once alone. She and I went shopping and when she dropped me off, she came inside and the two of us had sex. It was amazing and I told Jocelyn as soon as she came home.

*****

Thanks again everyone for reading, and I always enjoy your comments and e-mails. Love you all,

Lucy

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers