All Comments on 'My First Time with Another Man'

by slh1234

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
peyskippeyskipalmost 8 years ago
Nice!

Loved it, one of my fantasies too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice start

I hope you will have another experience and tell us about it. The first time is usually not the best. My first experience was when I was your age with almost the same result. The next time was much better and it was with a man that had more experience and was much better.

Wrench05Wrench05almost 8 years ago
Me too!

I've had a very similar experience. I'll never forget the first time I has a hard penis in my mouth, how something could be hard but also feel soft at the same time was amazing. Great story I got hard just reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I have sucked cock myself a few times and found that I liked it. I have a buddy that I get with sometimes and we will suck each other off. I am hoping he wants to take it further and fuck each other. I have done anal with the wife and would love to be able to fuck him and watch his cum squirt out all over while stroking his cock. I would even love it if he would fuck me in my virgin ass also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Desire another man

I also have the same feelings..I have to face the fact that i want to be with anither man.. I get rock hard just thinking about it.. I know i want to try sucking a cock in the worst way and i also believe i would love anal sex as well.. My problem is that i am not sure how to go about it..Do i try Creigs List??? Maybe an adult theater??? Or an adult book store??? I need a partner that i know and the privacy to perform oral sex with him..I want to do it slow so i can feel him in my mouth, i want to have lots of time to taste him fully.. PLEASE HELP!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

I have insecurities about having sexual relations with men too(bi curious). This story helps a lot. Thank you for sharing this.

Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
like to try

I like what I read. Been wanting this to happen to me too.

glade4656glade4656over 3 years ago

I love this story and have always wanted to suck a cock and swallow hot cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I t encourages me that I will swallow next time. jflud37@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I fantasize about letting another man have their way with me! I paint my toe nails pink. I am married, but find myself wanting a cock both in my mouth and inside me as I spread my legs. I want to undress in front of him and take his cock in my mouth and swallow all his cum. I too do not know how to fullfill this fantasy so I just agonize

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wish i had been there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous