My First Trip to the Orient Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

I moaned when she smiled at me and with a very evil look in her eyes and put her mouth over the head and began sucking! Her mouth slowly covered the all of the head of my cock and she bit gently just under it! With only the head of my cock in her mouth, she used her tongue and began to lick all over the sensitive head. I moaned and my cock jumped with each new sensation!

Medoka sent so much stimulation into my cock from the head down the shaft and into my body that I knew I was going to cum again quickly!!

It was the best sexual stimulation I every had in my life. She then slowly slid her lips down and took about 3 inches of the shaft! Now she began to pump her head up and down as her mouth sucked hard and tight on my cock! My hands went to her beautiful soft jet-black hair and moved it out of the way so I could watched this beautiful, young oriental woman sucking my cock! She looked up with those lovely brown eyes and smiled as she sucked and sucked on my cock while her hands rubbed my balls and ass. After a few minutes she began to rub under my balls between my nuts and ass hole.

I could feel her hands as she stroked and stroked me and under my balls. Her mouth never stopped sucking. I could see her small cheeks caved in as she worked on me hard. As my cock grew longer and thicker in her mouth, Medoka smiled! She knew I was really worked up and would cum very soon. She teased my with her tongue, licking under the shaft as her mouth never left the shaft or cock head. Once she got me as hard as I could get, she popped the head out of her mouth and smiled up saying: "Medoka do good job Budson?"

I smiled and said: "Oh yea Medoka Big time!" She asked: "Budson cum? You cum now for Medoka?”

I moaned as she covered the head again with her mouth and began to stroke my shaft faster and harder with both hands. I bent my back and tried to push all of my cock into her mouth! She held her position and took a deep breath! Then as I gently pushed her head into me, she allowed my cock to move further into her mouth and begin to slide down her throat.

I could hear her gagging and feel her sucking! After about 10 seconds, she pulled the cock out of her throat. Another big breath and back down into her throat my cock went again. She worked on me for god knows how long, sucking and sucking, deep throating me again and again! I moaned and cried out as I felt my cock head slip down into her throat! I moaned: “Oh yes Medoka!! Oh yes baby! Suck me! I’m cumming baby! Suck on me! Oh fuck!! Ohhh Yesss! Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! AHHHHHHHHHH!”

As I moaned and moaned my hard cock began to spray cum into Medoka’s mouth and then down her throat! She held her breath and sucked as I pumped my cock into her mouth until my cock hair was rubbing her face and all of my cock was in her mouth or down her throat. She had all of me in and down her throat now as my balls slapped her chin as I pumped my the rest of my cum directly down her throat!

When she had to breathe she would pop it out of her throat but not out of her mouth! Then I could hear her take another deep breath and feel her shove my cock back down her throat! She continued to do this until my balls were empty! She slowly released her mouth from around the wet slippery cock shaft but as it started to come out she stopped! When the head was still inside her lips she let it lay on her warm wet tongue and hummed on it!! She continued to suck and hum on it until I was hard again!!

She took the last drops of cum out of the pee hole each time there was a drop! Finally she looked up at me and smiled. She left the head come out of her lips and I lifted her up into my arms. She was so small and tiny! As I kissed her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted her body up wrapping her small thighs around my waist! She pressed her body tight against me as I sucked on her tongue.

She used her hands to take my cock and rub it over her stomach and pussy! She rubbed my sensitive cock head up and down her slit! I was still very hard. Not as hard as before I shot my load but hard enough for her to say: “You so thick Budson! I like! I like thick!! Big time!”

As we held each other like that, I carried her to the bed and laid her small body down on it. I stood there looking down at her beautiful face and body as she laid on her back looking up at me. She spread her legs showing me her pussy. She held her arms out to me and said; “We fuck now Budson? Medoka want Budson’s thick cock! Medoka want to fuck!”

I stood there just looking and seeing just how young and beautiful and sexy she looked. Jeff had told me the girls had to be older, Medoka was 19! They had tobe 18 so they could communicate on a social level with the clients, but Medoka looked like she was 14, maybe. Her small breasts looked like a very young girl’s and as she lay on the bed her nipples were hard thick and dark! They were small. She had no hair around her pussy at all and with her knees bent and her thighs opened I could see her pussy slit shinning up at me wet and ready to fuck me! her hole was just open enough for me to see where it started.

She had a waist that I could almost put my hands around and touch my fingers. Her hips, while small,they were round and the only thing that looked like a woman's! The rest of her body look like she was 14, or a very young teens. Her body was small but she had a very nice round ass that sat up high and this made her looked older too!

But her face!! It was her face that looked so very young! She was looking up at me with her long dark hair falling over her shoulders and covering part of her breasts. Her brown eyes were bright and shinned up at me as she smiled! I just looking down at her beauty. I knelt on the bed and said; “Medoka, you are so beautiful!”

She smiled and said: “Buson very pretty too!”

I smiled and told her: “Handsome Medoka, not pretty!"

She giggled with her hand over her mouth! I bent down and kissed her letting my tongue slid into her mouth! She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. When we broke our embrace she looked my in the eyes and asked: “You fuck Medoka now? I want Budson to fuck Medoka!”

I smiled and licked her neck and licked down over her left nipple! I sucked it in my mouth and used my hands to push her breast up as I took more of her tit into my mouth, I could almost suck all of her breast into my mouth! I was sure whoever said: “Anything more than a mouthful is a waist” was so right! I had Medoka’s entire breast in my mouth and she held my head as I sucked.

I moved to her right nipple and did the same thing! I could feel how hard I was getting them! As her nipples grew longer they harden and now where like little bullets sticking up in the center of her tits! She was the one who moaned as I kissed down her smooth body moving my mouth over her stomach and down over her Venus mound! Medoka softly said: "Buson lick Medoka? Medoka love licking! Lick Budson!! Lick Medoka!"

With no hair on her pussy I could see all of her beautiful slit and the swollen clit showing out from under her hood. I touched it and she jumped! I began to slowly licked around it. I pushed opened her thighs more with my hands and began licking and kissing them high up near her cunt! I didn’t touch her pussy hole yet. I wanted her anticipation to build a little.

She said: “OH Budson! Oh yes Budson! Lick! Lick Lick Medoka!”

I move my mouth over her pussy and blew warm air on it! I felt her shiver. I used my tongue and licked up her slit like a dog would lick your arm. Up and then down my tongue moved slowly covering all of her sweet pussy slit! I felt her hands on my head now and when she lifted her sweet beautiful ass up off the bed, I put my hands under it and held her up. She was so light it was no effort to keep her ass up off the bed. With my mouth covering her slit now I began to kiss her pussy like it was her mouth. As she moaned I slid my tongue into her hole and she began to slowly pumped her body fucking herself on my tongue! Medoka kept moaning: “Yes Budson! Yes Budson! Yes Budson! You lick Medoka! You lick! You lick! OHHHHH Budson!”

Then I felt her body lift higher and become ridged hanging in the air! Her breath came fast now as she took short quick intakes of air. Her hips pumped and pumped on my mouth as I sucked and sucked her pussy! As my face got wet, I knew Medoka was climaxing on my face as her orgasm sweeped over her! I felt good that I was able to repay the oral sex. She pushed my mouth into her pussy harder and harder! She moaned: "Lick budson! Medoka go happy place Lick Budson! Lick!"

I sucked her entire cunt into my mouth and began to hum on it! The vibrations set her off again and she had another orgasm! “OH BUDSON! OH YES!!!LICK MEDOKA!!!!”

She cried out as I continued to make love to her pussy! I held her clit in my teeth gently and flicked my tongue over it as quick as I could make it go! Medoka rolled her head from side to side as she continued to orgasm! It was so fucking sexy to feel and see her young tiny body reacting to back to back orgasms!

Finally she pushed my mouth off her body and lay there as I kissed my way up her stomach again! When I got to her mouth it was opened and I covered it with my mouth! I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it tasting her own cum! She wrapped her arms around my neck again and told me: “OH Budson! You lick Medoka BIG TIME! Big Time on Medoka!”

I smiled down at her feeling my hard cock rubbing against her body. I said: “Medoka fuck Budson now?”

Medoka smiled and said: “Medoka fuck Budson BIG TIME!”

I moved over her left thigh and as she spread her legs wide for me, I guided my cock to her waiting wet pussy hole! She smiled and said: “Fuck Medoka Budson! Fuck Medoka big time!”

I moved my cock head to the entrance of her sweet young cunt hole. She lifted her ass up and I pushed my cock past the lips and into the tightest, smoothest, wettest pussy hole I have ever felt.

You know what they say about Orientals, well you better believe every word. Medoka did things with her body and pussy I had never experienced before in my 33 years of life. She squeezed and actually rotated her hips making her cunt bend and twist my hard cock shaft inside her body giving me wave after wave of sexual thrills and pleasure! She rocked her small body under me until I was just about to scream with lust! Then she locked her legs around my waist and began to hump and hump and hump her ass and hips up into me like a machine. Again and again her body slammed up into my body taking all of my cock and we both came off the bed bouncing up and down as we were locked together! Each time she fell back on the bed, my cock would come out of her pussy about 3 or 4 inches. Then she would slam her body up into me again taking all of me and letting my balls slap under her ass as she started to lift up again!

My cock felt huge inside her tight little pussy! She was so small I was afraid I was hurting her, so I whispered in her ear: “Let’s rollover I want to watch you ride up and down on me!” I wasn’t sure she understood what I said so I rolled a little to my left. She held on tight so my cock wouldn' come out of her cunt! She said: “Roll Budson!” I did and now she was lying on top of me with my cock still up inside her sweet young beautiful body!

Medoka sat up and looked down at me. She smiled and lifted up letting almost all of my cock come out of her pussy. Then she moaned as she sat back down on it! She told me: “Oh Budson! You so thick! Medoka like! Like big time baby!”

I was as thick as I get from Medoka’s body fucking me like i have never fucked before! She rode my cock slow and easy at first making sure she gave me as much pleasure and enjoyment as I could handle. She lowered her face down and I lifted up to kiss her. We sucked tongues as our sex locked together again and again!

When she sat back up, I reached up with both hands and cupped her tiny breasts with those long hard nipples! The palm of my hand could hold all of her breast with no problem and I squeezed and squeezed them as she lifted and then slammed down on my cock!


I still couldn’t get over how smooth and soft the walls of her pussy felt as my cock glided in and out of it! She moaned again and said; “OH YES!! OH Yes Budson! You SOOOO Thick!! Ooooh Budson! I go happy land again!”

I could actually feel her juices running down the sides of my cock shaft as Medoka began to cum again! I arched my ass up off the bed and pumped into her trying to give her as much joy as she was giving me. I knew my balls were super tight and as she started to rock back and forth now on my cock enjoying her warm orgasm.

I could feel the beginning of my own climax. I strained hard trying not to cum yet! She smiled and I knew she could feel my cock thicken too! She rocked faster back and forth! Finally I had to let it go.

My first shot of cum was so hard it almost hurt as it came out of my cock head! It hurt with joy and pleasure as my body wanted to cum so dam bad! And once I released the first shot and it left my body, I had no control and continued to cum! Shot after shot after shot flew up into Medoka’s body!

I was buried deep in her pussy so I was sure my cum was shooting into her body as far as most anyone had ever shot into before. I knew she was a whore, an expensive call girl, but she was fucking me like I was her only one. I had no idea how many guys she had fucked before but it sure felt like I was her only one.

She was very good and made me feel like I was her man, her only man. And, she made me feel like she was in love with me and was fucking me with all her heart, body soul and mine! When I finished cumming, Medoka fell on top of me and and kissed me. She then whispered: “OH Budson! You big time! Medoka love your cock!”

I held her and just enjoyed the feeling of her body on my body! It was so small and she felt so good, I didn’t want to move. I didn’t want this to end. I would have loved to have been able to keep my cock hard enough so I could fuck her again before I left. But, we both could feel my shaft shrinking inside her pussy! When my cock was deflated she lifted up a little and it slid out of her cunt hole. She lay back down on top of me letting my wet cock slip along her stomach! She squeezed the wet slippery shaft and head between our bodies. She was trying to keep my stimulation going! She kissed me and asked: “You stay Budson! You stay?”

I held her and rubbed her back and ass. I ran my hands over her ass and squeezed it. She whispered: “Oh Budson you stay! We fuck again? We fuck big time?” She took my hand and rubbed her ass hole as she said: "We fuck here?" she was offering me her ass hole too! God what a woman!

I lifted her head so I could look into her eyes. I smiled and said: “Oh Medoka, I would love to fuck you again! But Budson tired!”

She told me:” Budson sleep. Fuck later! You stay!”

I wasn’t sure if I should, I had head stories where guys would fall asleep and wake up with no money no clothes and no passport! I rolled us both over on our sides and held her in my arms with my big heavy leg over her hips. We kissed and played with each other. She pressed her leg between my leg rubbing my wet sticky cock on her inner thigh and her pussy with my leg.

I sucked her nipple and squeezed her tit. But, as hard as I tried, the long day and all the food and then all the sex had drained me. I fell asleep! I had no idea how long I slept but when I woke up, Medoka was sitting in the chair looking out the window. She had showered and was wrapped in one of the big white towels that were in the bathroom!

I sat up and she said: “Budson you up!

She smiled and melted me with her beautiful face. There was coffee and food and I sat up and took a cup of coffe. I stood and stretched long and hard. Medoka sat there watching me and smiling! She said: “You sleep long Budson! You tired? We fuck now?”

I walked over to where she was sitting. She stood and I lifted her up under her arms and kissed her. She weighted next to nothing and as I held her as she wrapped her arms and legs around me again! I finally lowered her back down and she sat in the chair as I drank my coffee.

I looked down at her and she undid her towel showing me her sweet body again. She went to stand and I pushed her down gently into the chair and knelt in front of her. I took each leg and put one over each of the arms of the chair. I just sat on my knees in front of her wide-open body and looked at her beautiful pussy and ass!

The pussy that gave me so much pleasure was now there in front of my face. I bent in and took a deep breath. She had on that light perfume she was wearing, plus her body was so clean. I took a finger and slowly ran it up and down her slit. I pushed it into her and saw her lips part and open a little. Since she had no pussy hair, her hole was very visible and I wiggled my finger into it.

She smiled at me and asked: “You like Budson? You like Medoka? We fuck now?”

I looked up from between her thighs and said: “Oh yes Medoka! Budson likes Medoka very much!”

Medoka smiled and moved her body to the very edge of the seat spreading her legs as wide as she could get them! I just sat there gently stroking her pussy with my hand. I licked my fingers and began to stroke her a little more seriously. I used my fingers on one hand to spread her outer pussy lips and now saw her love hole. She was making it open and close slowly like it was a living thing! God it was beautiful! I inserted a finger very, very slowly into it and felt Medoka use her muscles to squeeze her pussy around it. I looked up into Medoka’s beautiful face and smiled.

She smiled back as she squeezed my finger with the walls of her pussy even tighter! I bent in and kissed her cunt. I then licked it and Medoka moaned. She told me: “OH yes Budson! Lick Medoka! Lick pussy! Medoka loves licking”

I looked up and told her: “I’m going to make Medoka cum! Go happy land!”

She smiled and held my face gently and stroked it. I then moved my face back between her wide-open legs and started licking up and down her wet slit. As each leg hung over the arms of the chair Medoka sat there on the edge of the chair, wide open and as close as I was to it, I could see everything about her pussy, every sweet wet beautiful young inch of her pussy and ass hole.

I loved to put a woman in this position because it allowed me to see every bit of her sex. I love to look at my fingers go in and out of her hole. I can see how hard and big her clit has gotten. Everything you ever wanted to see between a woman’s legs can be seen with her legs spread over the arms of a big chair. It allowed me to look and feel and taste all of her sex but especially the open slit part of it between her thighs and under her ass. I also knew from experience that when Medoka climaxed she would lift her sweet little body up off the chair and I would hold her up under her ass and suck and suck and suck her cunt making her go crazy as she reached orgasm after orgasm after orgasm!

This was going to be so fucking sexy seeing my first oriental woman go off like a rocket while I had her wide open! Then when I had finished given her multi-orgasms I was going to pick her up and carry her to the bed and fuck her again before I left for my meeting! All this happens in part 2 of my story!

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12