All Comments on 'My First Visit To a Domme'

by FranklyToo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmmm!

Now they have sorted out the rules the next visit should be even more fun! Thanks for a great story - I look forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Beautifully written, and well worth the time. Looking forward to at least the "wax job" if not more experimentation and control. A little surprised at the fast transition to intercourse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice :-)

A very nice read, I was however expecting her to push one limit in the bathroom with forcing him to drink her "Golden Nectar" but that didn't happen this time anyway.

FranklyTooFranklyTooalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Misssing Editors Comments

I had asked the Literotica editors to include a note about the story, but they forgot to. Here it is:

This story was based on a real-life experience, although I have used literary license to embellish certain aspects and have changed the names to protect the not-very innocent. What is absolutely true are the significant contributions of my editor, Ladylustful, who is both a very talented editor and has become my muse.

JamesonReadsJamesonReadsabout 10 years ago
Nice!

The control factor amazed me. Punishment for avoiding the question, beautiful!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
very well written

I loved lt, and wish I could have this happen, alas getting a slave to train and a understanding mistress together is quite difficult.

Back2eggBack2eggover 4 years ago

I could tell this was a real experience as it was very similar to my first visit to a mistress. It brought back so many sensations; the working staff wondering if you're okay; Not being able to think straight all day; the nerves awaiting her arrival; And then she walks through the door. Phew! brought it all back so vividly. I was used differently but what went on in my head was very similar. Great report - loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFranklyToo@FranklyToo
Love to read: Regular or erotic stories. Enjoy writing with the right muse.