My First Visit To a Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for some more fun, James," she said, as she stepped out of the shower. "Turn off the water and dry me off." She handed me a towel as I got out, and she turned her back to me. I began to rub the towel against her body, and I could feel my desire grow as I slowly rubbed it against her back, her ass, her tits, and finally her pussy. She just had a bemused look on her face as if this was really funny to her.

"James, I'm getting dressed, and I want you to dry yourself and then dry off the floor. You've left quite a mess." I used the wet towel to wick off as much water off my skin as I could, and then bent over to dry the floor. "NO, James. Get down on all fours, and make sure you do a good job. I'd hate to slip down on a slick floor," she commanded.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her put on what I expected of a Domme. She put on a black leather bra and garter belt that made her tits pushed up, and her ass and pussy fully exposed. My dick was so hard, it was painful. She picked up something from the bathroom counter, and walked over to me. I kept my head down, as she wrapped something around my neck. I quickly realized that she had put a pink collar on me with an attached pink leash that she carried in her hand.

"James! We're going shopping. Don't you love to shop?" she said with a smirk. She pulled me along, with me stumbling along trying to crawl on all fours. She walked me to a walk-in closet, and pulled me inside. What I saw inside was amazing! She had the entire closet of BDSM equipment. "It's time for you to choose, James," she said, "What do you really want? To your left are dildos, hanging up above them are strap-ons. Over there are whips, flogs, and crops. And here are some ball torture devices. This one is a cock cage, it ensures your chastity, and this one, which is one of my favorites, is a ball stretcher, and over there are sexy outfits. What do you like? Pick out one of each, it's time for FUN!"

She first pulled me over to the dildos. They ran the gamut in size, color, and texture. Many of them were shaped like cocks, with huge heads and bulging veins. "Pick one, James. I'm probably going to use it on you, but I may get you to masturbate me with it. At some future date, I may have you fuck a 2nd playmate with it."

"Mistress," I quickly stated, "I've never had anything up my ass but a finger. I don't think I could take one of these...inside me."

She smiled at me, and said, "You'll be surprised what you can do with my guidance. But, for now, I'll use the starter kit." She picked up what she called a butt plug.

She then picked up a tube of lube, and holding the plug in front of my face, oiled it up. "Time to bust your cherry, James." She lubed up my ass, and told me to tighten and loosen my ass for a total of three times. After the third time, she told me to relax as she pushed the plug up my ass. The pressure was immediate, and the only thing that made it endurable was that she stroked my cock as she pushed it in. the plug had a wide section and then narrowed considerably. Getting the wide part through my ass was painful, but it was a bit of a relief when it went in and my sphincter tightened around the narrow section.

"Hold it in with your butt muscles," she instructed, "It'll be hard to do at first, but I don't want you to fail. Every time it comes out, you get a flogging." With that, she selected one of the whips from the closet and showed it to me.

"How are you doing, James?" she asked. "Are you still with me?"

"I'm okay, Mistress," I replied.

"Wonderful!" she said. "You're such a brave little boy! You may stand up now, but be careful not to push out the plug."

I stood up as she commanded. Getting up wasn't painful, but I definitely felt the pressure in my ass.

Miss Trish held up a very sexy pink negligee, and then a flesh colored one against her body. "Which do you like best, James? Which turns you on the most?"

The pink one was very sexy, but I really like the camisole of the flesh colored one. The color against her skin was just very alluring, and very sexy. "I like the one with the camisole, Mistress. It's very sexy," I replied.

"I agree, James!" she said excitedly as she coyly held the panties against her pussy. "Put in on for me!"

I was stunned. I was taken in by her very feminine, very sexy talk about the outfits. "Me?" I exclaimed. "I...I can't wear that! I thought you were going to wear them!"

Trish just smiled at me and said, "James, I thought you wanted me to be in control. 'All I want is to be controlled by a woman' you said. You said the camisole was sexy! Were you lying to me? Do you think you can pick and choose what rules to obey?" She began to twist my cock painfully as she asked each question, and was pulling and twisting my balls as she finished.

"NO! No Mistress! You're in charge. I...I was just confused. Please let me wear the outfit. I want to please you!" I panted. She just continued to smile and squeeze my balls.

"How many times should I flog you for your disrespect, James?" she asked sweetly. "It's your choice; too few and I will have to punish you twice, too many and you're only punishing yourself."

'What the fuck?' I thought silently. Out loud, I said "I don't know Mistress. Please, punish me as you think is appropriate."

"Hmm," she mockingly thought, "I think 25 would be good; fifteen for your behavior, and another ten for avoiding an answer to my question. Turn around. I'm going to warm you up. Now James, what do you prefer: thuds or stings?"

I was confused. I asked, "What are thuds? I understand stings...I think."

Smiling, she said, "Good question." She began to spin the flogger, with the fingers slowly arcing through the air. "I think I'll demonstrate."

She hit me flat on the back and I immediately understood; it made a dull thud sound. I jumped with the impact, and I felt a little pain, but it wasn't unbearable. Spinning it again, she now hit me on the ass, and must have snapped the flogger, it stung so terribly.

"OW!" I said. "Thud, I definitely prefer the thuds. Mistress, please, thud me."

"You're so polite!" she said. "Of course I'll thud you."

With that said, she hit me firmly on the butt over and over. Finally, she asked "How many have I given you, James? I wasn't counting. Were you?"

She, of course, knew I didn't know. I considered guessing, but I was afraid she actually knew, and would flog me more because of the lie. Finally, I said, "No Mistress. I'm sorry."

"It's Ok with me James. I just love to flog you. Here we go: one, two..." she counted as she hit me over and over on my ass and back. When she got to fifteen, she said, "Time for your penalty strokes. Turn around."

My ass and back were really burning right now, and I was afraid that she was going to flog my cock. I didn't know if I could take it. I hung my head in shame as I said, "Yellow."

"Oh, James. That's very disappointing. How about I get started and you try to man up. Do you think you're up for that?"

Shit. I'm fucking this up. "Yes, Ma'am, I'm up to it," I said as turned around.

She began to whip the flogger in circles again. She started to hit me on my stomach, then up to my chest, and down to my stomach again. She continued to go back and forth between my chest and stomach as she began to count. "One, two, and three..." Each strike found its mark as she counted to ten. A few seconds later, she aimed her flogger at my cock, and struck me lightly. "That was for a false yellow!" I nearly jumped out of my skin as I saw the fingers of the flogger begin to arc towards my dick. I was relieved when her blow was so light.

"You need to trust me, James. I'm not going to harm you. I may hurt you, but I won't injure you. Can you learn to trust me?"

"Yes, Mistress," was all I said as I hung my head down, once again, in shame for distrusting her.

"Ok, James. We're going to play a trust game right now. I'm going to bind you, blindfold you, and then play with you. Would you like that?" she asked.

"As you wish," I said.

"First, that butt plug has been in long enough. I don't want you unable to walk tomorrow," she said as she had me squat and she pulled the plug out.

"Take that, and wash it off James. You've made a mess," she said with a disgusted look on her face. I carried the plug to the bathroom and washed it carefully. Once I came back, she grabbed my cock and pulled me to a back room behind the old dance room. Inside was a revelation; I think you might call it a dungeon. All types of tables and stands, many of which I'd seen in pictures on the Internet. To the back was a Saint-Andrews Cross with leather straps to secure whichever poor soul was held there. To the side was what appeared to be a church pew.

Mistress Trish saw where my gaze was and said,

"That's where you'll be sitting. Just like church, huh Jim? Although, I admit that I'm more of a synagogue girl myself."

I looked at her dumbly, having not thought of her in any religious setting at all.

"Playing the shy boy now, are we? Oh well, I think you'll really enjoy what's coming." Having said that, she pulled out a pink blindfold and tied it over my eyes. She asked if I could see, which when I said I couldn't, she approved. "Good." She led me to the pew, and had me sit down.

"Put your hands behind your back," she said, and tied my hands together looping the rope through something behind me. She then tied each of my legs to a leg of the pew, forcing them wide apart. Unable to resist such an easy target, she casually played with my cock while I sat there immobile.

Then, no sound; no talking, and no touching. I could hear her moving things around, and I could hear her walk out of the room for a moment before returning. I heard the sound of her dragging something across the floor, but I couldn't tell what she was doing.

Suddenly, I could feel her close to me. Maybe it was her breath on me, or maybe I heard something close by. Whatever it was, I knew she was close and eyeing me. Analyzing me. Considering what she should do to me.

Just as suddenly, she bit my nipple. Hard.

"God!" I yelped. I jumped, jerking the rope that held my legs and arms in place. The only response I got was her laughter. I imagined her smiling face and lively eyes as she enjoyed toying with me. Then, nothing once again; no sound and no touch.

Once again, without warning, a touch to my nipple; a light touch. It felt like a feather. Regardless, my body jerked like I'd been bitten again. The anticipation was simply amazing.

Slowly, I felt the feather move up my chest, to my face and tickle my nose, forehead, and ears. Then, I felt the lightest sensation of her breath against my face. So erotic! The feathering continued down my shoulder, my arm, over my chest, and down my stomach. I was quivering in anticipation, knowing where it was moving to, and I began to buck my hips.

Just as quickly, I felt the slap of the flogger against my straining cock, and then the dull thud against my thigh. "Ow," I yelled.

"Did that hurt, little boy?" she asked.

"God, yes," I replied.

"No yellow?"

"No, Mistress. Please...please don't stop."

She just laughed in reply.

The light touch of the feather started again on my thigh where I was struck and moved down to my knee. It then moved to the opposite knee, and moved upwards. Finally, it lightly brushed my cock. Again, I felt her breath, this time it was against my cock. I was pulling at my binds, trying to grind my cock into her mouth, to feel her lips on my cock. No such luck.

I realized I must be straining towards a face that was no longer there. I didn't sense her nearby, and then I heard a sound at the other end of the room. It sounded like someone opening a container of some sort.

I felt a weight shift on the pew, and I sensed that she was standing over me. She grabbed my head and shoved my mouth on her pussy. Startled for a moment, I quickly realized what it was, and I began tonguing her. She was a little above me, and I shoved my nose into her slit. My head was filled with her scent, and I lapped her juices up like a thirsty horse at the trough.

I heard her moaning, and I felt the urgency as she ground her pussy into my face. I wanted so badly to be able to use my hands to pull her into me, and to be able to see her face and body. I licked and sucked her for minutes when she finally spoke. "My clit. Suck my clit, James."

I found her clit, and sucked on it. I wished I could finger her while I sucked her clit, but it didn't seem to matter to her, as her moans became more urgent. Suddenly, she pulled away from me, and I found myself gasping and trying to tongue thin air. "Please," I pleaded. "Please let me finish!"

"Calm down, James," was all she said. "You've had enough. It's time to untie you."

I felt her hands untie my legs, and fumble trying to untie my hands. It was strange, but she seemed unsure of herself. Once free, but still blindfolded, she had me lay on the floor. Not knowing what would come next, I was excited to feel her stroke my cock, and then slide on a condom. Finally! She was going to fuck me. Or so I thought.

I felt a sharp sting of the flogger against my stomach. Once, twice, three times. "Can you take more, James? Are you still game?" she asked.

Reacting to the emotional rollercoaster of the evening, I could feel tears of frustration begin to form in my eyes. I was happy that the blindfold hid them from her. I simply said, "Yes, Mistress. I can take more."

"Excellent," was all she said. I gasped as she drove her pussy down on my dick and started pumping me like crazy. I wasn't sure what I should do, but I couldn't control myself. I ran my hands up her arms and over her heaving tits, squeezing her nipple. I imagined the feral look of excitement on her beautiful face, framed by her wavy hair, and wet from perspiration.

I'd never fucked completely blind before, but the sensation was amazing. She was in complete control of me and all of my senses, and it was the greatest fuck of my life. She was riding me like a wild stallion, and had chosen to use my nipples as her reins. The pain and pleasure mixed together was just driving me wild.

It's not surprising after all of the all night teasing, but I quickly reached the point where I would cum. I felt the urgency in my balls, and began groaning in rhythm to her pumping me. She too was gasping to the same rhythm. I was completely lost in the moment when she said, "You may cum, James. Cum now!"

I came instantly. I came hard. I felt like I had been drugged. After my explosion, I felt the weight of sleep dragging me down before she dismounted me. I was beat. So much so, that if she wanted more out of me tonight, she was going to be sorely disappointed.

Sometime later, I was awakened by her nudging me in the butt with her toes. "Huh?" I mumbled.

"Is that anyway to address me?" she asked in her imperial tone.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Mistress. I must have fallen asleep," I stammered. I reached to remove the blindfold, and she stopped me.

"Not quite yet. Get up." Once again, she led me by the dick through the house. I could tell we had entered the bathroom because of the cool tile floor against my feet. "Now, stand still. I'll remove the blindfold."

Blinking against the light, I saw in the mirror a disheveled man. Blood shot eyes, hair askew, with some serious red marks on his chest and stomach. Concentrating a bit more, I saw post-it notes all over my body.

I pulled the first one off my stomach. It read, "Your abs are ok, but could be better." The next one said, "Your butt needs work." The third, stuck to my cock, read, "Get a Brazilian Wax job. Use Carla Jacobs, and mention me."

I turned around and viewed my backside in the mirror. Both my back and ass were scarlet. I looked at Miss Trish, who looked as fresh as a daisy and back in her green dress.

"So, how was it James? Are you happy you answered my ad?"

"Oh my God, Yes!" shot out of my mouth before I could stop it. "It was the greatest experience I've ever had!"

"Good," she said. "There are a couple more things." She handed me another post-it note with a doctor's name and phone number. "If you don't have a doctor to prescribe Viagra, this one will." She smiled and added, "You might want to take a Viagra when you get your wax job. Carla can be a lot of fun."

She went on, "I have two homework assignments for you. Take the butt plug and wear it for at least an hour every fourth day, but not more often. You don't want to permanently stretch your sphincter, only make it flexible enough for my future games. Second, it's time to get dressed. Put this on."

She smiled and handed me the flesh colored lingerie. "I seem to remember that you thought it was sexy."

Smiling, I pulled up the panties, and stretched them over my now re-energized cock. I pulled the camisole over my head, feeling foolish wearing it.

"Beautiful! I just love my little girly boy looking so beautiful for me! So much for you not liking to be humiliated! Look at that dick; hard as a rock!" she said while laughing. "How many of your other limits are false?"

After several beats, she continued. "One last thing, I expect you to wear it under your clothes as you go home tonight and every Tuesday and Thursday. I will contact you for lunch one of those days, and I will inspect you to ensure of your compliance. Do you understand?"

Feeling completely ashamed, and unable to make eye contact, I simply said, "Yes, Mistress."

She walked me to the door, watched me get dressed, and showed me out. I heard the door's electronic lock engage as I left.

I never really fully understood the concept behind a "walk of shame", but I felt it as I walked back to my car, completely exhausted, completely embarrassed and completely ready for my next visit.

12