All Comments on 'My Forever Love'

by Acal

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Hot!

What a great story to open first on the list! Glad I read it for you’ve written a steamy story. Good luck in the contest and hope others take the time to read this one…It was worth it.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
excellent story

very enjoyable and fun to read good luck with the contest

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Love vampires and its good to read a story from a female vamp's point of view which I don't very often.

Good luck in the contest. I certainly enjoyed reading this and hope others do to :-)

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

this was a joy to read. the emotions were flying off the wall, or bed ;-)

good luck in the competition

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Lady Vamp

What a wonderfully different spin on the whole being turned by a vamp. I loved the fact that Alina was the chaser rather than the "victim". I'm not into the whole girl power thing, so it's not that, it's just not the norm and that's what make it's great. Well that and the fact that both Kane the "attack" and were both so hot they were on fire. It came across more as a seduction rather than an attack. It was also very well written. Based on this story alone, I will take a look at some of the other storys you have written. I'd also like to wish you the best of luck with the contest.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Cool story

You really brought out her loneliness at the beginning. I also liked her skillfull but almost desperate seduction of her mate. His scent seemed to overpower her reason and she seemed almost giddy realizing that the abyss inside her would be filled at last. well done. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved the story, hope this one might continue. looking forward to seeing more of your work XD

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This was a good story with characters that are easy to like; however, the grammar needs to be edited. I found myself wanting to skip whole paragraphs due to run-on sentences and bad punctuation. If you could have it edited, or do it yourself, this would be 5 times better.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Quite enjoyable

A fun story with light and darker elements, and likable characters. But the punctuation and run on sentences can make it a bit frustrating to read. There are a few nonsensical sentences in the last bit of the story also. It' s mostly really good and you show great promise please keep writing it was a fun little adventure.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Quite enjoyable

I liked the characters and the twists on the average vampire story. I think it would have been a GREAT story if it had some better editing. Some grammar problems but mostly the run on sentences and a few nonsensical sentences that were the only stumbling block. The raw attraction and intensity make it fun. Thank you and keep writing I would like to see whats next for you. Good luck with the contest.

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterabout 13 years ago
Great Characters

Great Characters, well told. Congrats on a really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice

You know for having almost no dialogue for the first page this was very well done. Usually if there is no dialogue and just full narration I just move on but this was very well done kept my attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcal@Acal
Lame that the favourites list is so damn short so i'm recording them here Navy SEAL's Graduation to Remember http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=324356&page=1 Poker Night with Angel and Alicia http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=28...