All Comments on 'My Former Best Friend's Wife'

by Other_Peoples_Wives

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You know what is sad?

Yes, i know this is sad but is a true storie.

It is your mother real life s storie...she is raped, she like it, she become pregnant and gave birth to an stupid idiot child...that is YOU.

So sorry for you...you re pathetic...you make me sick

sherlock40sherlock40about 17 years ago
Excuse me, didn't you already post this pile of

excrement? Did you just want to post in another category? I can see it is a true fantasy as you didn't even finish it. You left out the part where the husband beats his "best friend" so viciously that he moves over and posts in the transgender area because he doesn't have balls anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
R U Insane?

Well? Are you???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
REPEAT!

REPEAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wrong category . . .

This belongs in the nonconsent category. It is just another repeat of the rape story with the stupid fantasy that the violated wife would be so turned on by the new cock, she would prefer it to the marital relationship she has. The story is pretty dumb because in the real world, the rapist would be charged and convicted with all the bare-back DNA evidence he left in Amy's body orifices. He would himself be raped repeatedly by Bubba in the medium or maybe maximum security penitentiary. Just because an author describes a vagina or it's parts, or describes some fucking does not mean the story is erotic. I give it a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Same

story published in Non Consent category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I've got an idea

Post this next week as My best friend's Former Wife.

I like this so much I went back and 00 the other submission of this pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I sincerely regret

that the lowest possible rating doesn't include negative numbers. For this story, I need them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the mentally ill seldom know they are sick in

fact they often think they are intelligent and have control. There are people like this in the world but normally someone finds them and ends there mental anguish. We all pray you get to a head doctor, not a counselor, not a therapist but a real medical doctor that specializes in mental illness. Let that person help you before you do something that either harms someone else, gets you into prison as bubba's girlfriend, or your harm yourself. Loving wives never get off to rape, they may cum, but it is still rape. And yes after a woman has been raped often the husband divorces her. And yes the loss of self esteem and the feeling of worthlessness might make her go to her rapist. But kiddo that isnt cause she is wanting you, she is mentally ill not suffering from post traumatic syndrome.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Awful beyond words

Badly done. Uneven prose, fantastic characters, unrealistic story line. You name it, this sorry excuse for a story doesn't have it. What it does have is my double goose egg; conside it a rare privilege since I reserve that score for the truly awful submissions. I'd thank you for your effort but I'd be lying through my teeth if I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This article SUCKED to high heaven!!!

This was a waste of your time and everyone elses on this site. Please delete your account and don't publish anything again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fool

Why don't you get a life? I couldn't even get aroused. If you are a writer, I am a nigger aviator. I would like to fuck your ass and mouth with my 24" dick! What a joke you are, asshole.

Big Bubba, Texas State Penitentary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Trash

absolute rubbish !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

He was lucky he didn't get shot if not that night the very next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh for crying out loud...

This was weak. Very, very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Wonderful, Wonderful Story!

Very erotic. So did you start a new baby in her, too? Readers: If you don't like my pregnancy comments, don't read them. I happen to find pregnancy and breeding very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty damn funny

I personally thought your story was funnier than shit... As far as the negative comments go... it's make-believe people !!! It's just a story !!!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Suddenly the world looks more beautiful

The best way to treat a friend who is giving you a good deal on his laptop but whose woman you crave is to kick the friend, tie him and rape the woman! How come I did not think about it until now? I forget if he took that laptop too but I am not going back there. ********* I finished the story and realized – it was just a story! ************** Suddenly the world looks more beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
change title

If you change the title to "I'm a rapist" - then switch category to non-consent you might get a better rating. But since I didn't find this story erotic or entertaining, and even worse, it's badly written, I kinda doubt it...

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyalmost 17 years ago
Right Genre . . .

wrong story.

Hey, I like to read about guys fucking other people's wives just as much as the next pervert, but this was rather sloppy and ultimately uninspiring. Perhaps it was the rape? Or the dialogue? Or . . . well, I'll think I'll just stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
20 years

Being some guys bitch in jail. Thats how this stupid story really turned out, dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ass w/o a anme would love to be some black

man's fag for 20 years. Right ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You the man!

and Joe nodding but a fuckin wimpass. I loved this story. Judjing by the comments it musta happen to a lot of guys out ther!!! All haters are cucked pussys its obvious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What A loser.

You are gonna get your ass kicked when your former friend finds out you stole his blow up dollie.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
After 3 paragraphs

I quit reading and rated this garbage 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

scanned and nonsense. He has Joe's discard, where if she did that to Joe...no expectation of much beyond what he has. How many others is she doing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What Crap! He'd be doing serious time in prison

Just nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superbly done.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lame

Divorced she was clearly raped and they didn't call the police. Yes he was invited in but he raped her. Just lame

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago

Have to agree with the majority on this one. Wrong category, fantasy that isn't even believable, not erotic in the slightest, etc.......

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 9 years ago
For once I have to agree

with DWornoutcunt...Garbage! With no redeeming qualities.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Forrest Gump

Stupid is as Stupid does, Stupid is following and thinking with your Dick. Your editor allowed this story but, the words are correct! (Good grammar)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If you really did that to your friend.

Wow, im amazed you are alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I fully agree with javmor79's comment on 09/29/14

The story is too violent for my taste.

The rapist committed a series of criminal offences: 2 counts of assault; 2 counts of unlawful confinement; one vount of overvoming resistance; one count of aggravated sexual assault (rape)... No mitigating circumstances.

Did Other_Peoples_Wives submit 2 distinct stories or the same story 2 times? The same storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick

And it would not have made it to him getting it again. He would have been charged or been beaten later. Most likely both.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

This was a very stupid story. I did no like it. I gave it 2 stars

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

So you’re a rapist then. What a great person you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grotesque story by a disgusting writer

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And none of the two ever went to the police and reported the MCs criminality? Cuz even if she didn't wanna report rape, he still beat and tied up joe, that assault ,torture, and kidnapping. That's a minimum of 10 years federal time. You wouldn't even need her corroboration,the physical evidence would be enough, bonus is that if she covered for the rapist she could get accessory or obstruction of justice charges...that's turning a turd into a diamond!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous