All Comments on 'My Four Aces Ch. 04'

by Janus2FacedBoy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ah, the possibilities...

I know I might be wrong, but I can see the possibilities of revenge (I didn't read chapter 6 yet, wanted to get them in order, so when you get the next one, I'm in for a double-header)

Will she offer Yana to Mr. Collins? I think she deserves it, that bitch. Paul and Kim and Matt and Rose are sure in for a lot of fun at Yana's expense hehe....

This is interesting, and the mixed POVs (with quick messages from the other part) is cool. One thing I don't quite get, however is, if Paul has Kim's diary, how does she update it? Maybe he left a suggestion so that she'd let Paul have him, but still be able to update it, I dunno...)

Already waiting for Ep 5 and Yana's humiliation, as well as what happened in that stop in the way to the restaurant, hehehe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Power...

I'm a female, and not bisexual in the least, yet I still loved this chapter as well. Mainly because of the power he has over Kim. It is incredibly sexy for me to fantasize of this much extent when he's using his power. For her to abandon herself in his control spawns fantasies of my own.

TorChaTorChaalmost 13 years ago
Where O Where is Chapter #5?

Yo Where is #5? I have read this set of stories again and still no # 5. Where is it Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need more!

Not likely to happen at this point but I love the story and really wish for chapter 5 five to magically arrive.

That this was your only contribution here is a real loss. Well paced. Hot. Just that right balance of MC and sexual control. Only point lost is that Paul seemed to go from nice guy to dominat a little too quickly. But no complaints.

blackjack23blackjack23almost 12 years ago
missing #5

Really enjoy'd your story's would like to see more?I've read 1-4 & #6 would love too raed number 5

gondaolgondaolover 10 years ago
Ch 4 ending

Is Yana going to taste him in the first hour?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointing

I felt like you played a bait & switch between the chapters. Very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope.

Completely screwed it, didn't even bother reading past the first two pages, just a regurg of what came before... I'm out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous