My Four Aces Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yana, I think you and Paul know each other a lot better than he's let on. I also think you two have some big plan for me to be in the middle of Paul and Yana sandwich, and that's fine—but I'm not going to go along to get along and hope I get mine, 'cause you two have been messing me with all night. If you want a chance to get some more of what you just got from me, you're going to have to earn it. Get on your knees."

If the look of shock on her face, accompanied by the slow collapse of her knees as she descended to the floor was any measure of what she was feeling, she'd never been spoken to like that by a potential lover before in her sweet, promiscuous young life. Of course, I'd never said (or even really THOUGHT) anything like that before myself, so you could have knocked me over with a feather. Instead, I sat on the cushy bench in the middle of the locker room and spread my legs, then reached out, caressed her cheek with my fingers, then cradled her chin in my hand.

I smiled down at her—my absolute sweetest smile, I swear. It's the one I use when I want a teacher to give me a break on some homework I missed or the one I used to use on boys when I wanted them to spend money on me and not expect to get anything more than I was willing to give in return. Then, and I swear, diary, this is exactly what I did and said, I slid my hand back up her check, grabbed a big handful of Yana's thick, dark curls, and pulled her into my pussy, saying, "Make it good, you little tease!"

And oooooh, she did. I've only had guys go down on me a few times and Paul is by far the best. When you combine all the other things he does for me sexually, he's the absolute best overall. But for sheer, mind-blowing cunnilingus, it's very hard for any guy to compete with a hot chick who knows what she's doing. I learned that back in high school with my one previous lesbian experience and over the last couple of days, which we'll get to in a minute.

I guess it's true that we know how the equipment works and where everything is located better than guys do. I also think it's true that women generally just care more about making it good for each other. That last wasn't really Yana's thing, though. As good as she was, technically, I could tell she was playing to impress me. There was just something about her energy that was all, "look how good I am at this" and not "feel how good I can make you feel" if you know what I mean. Still, she was very good – not that I have a wide basis for comparison so far.

But she did get the job done and she did it in a way that made it VERY hard for me to contain the moans coming up from my toes. It was helped along by back-up reel of images and feelings from the whole night that were running in my head: Paul, slamming into me from behind on my bed, walking through that restaurant knowing I was naked underneath, checking out the sway of Rose's cheeks and the swish of her hair, the teasing and storytelling through dinner, Mr. Collins and his business colleagues watching, Yana teasing and flirting, I had to bite my hair at one point to keep a scream of pure, unadulterated OHMYGODINHEAVEN! from echoing through the heavy locker room door to the near-empty dining room.

And she kept at it after the first big finish, too. I'll give her credit for being thorough. She made sure I was done, done, done before she stopped, resting her chin on my belly and smiling up at me with my snatch-juice all over her pretty face and hair.

I sat up, pulled her up into a deep kiss. As our nipples touched and the weight of our breasts pressed against each other, she almost managed to get me into her game by tangling her fingers in my hair and gently urging me down. It wasn't a very convincing effort. She seemed mostly passive and a little out of it—hungry for it, but not really willing to go for it. It was a lot different than what I expected, based on Paul's descriptions, though I still think it surprised her when I pulled away.

"You've got to ask Paul's permission before you get anything else from me. And I think you're probably going to have to apologize really sweetly to him for trying to seduce his girlfriend."

With that, I got up and started putting on her outfit. It looked great on me, just like I knew it would. Probably fit Yana like she was poured into it, but on me it was more girly and cute.

Looking at her sitting there on the floor, her fingers dipping into her pussy as she just watched me dress, I could tell she was a little stunned, but almost as dazed by lust as by the shock of what had just transpired. She eyed the door, calculating if she'd have enough time to get herself off before someone else needed to get in here.

"I don't think you're going to make it, sweetie," I said, tying the halter top behind my neck. "Soon as I'm dressed, I'm marching out of here. If I were you, I'd put on my dress --- I think it's going to be a little tight up top for you, but you'll probably like that slutty look—and get out to the bar. We're heading to the club with Matt and Rose soon."

I couldn't believe what a haughty little bitch I was being with her. I'm not usually like that at all. At least I don't think I am. But I sure let it out that night. Maybe it was like I said and it was all about how she'd been teasing me all night and what Paul had told me about her, but right now, she didn't look like a tease or a manipulator at all. She just looked like she was . . . hypnotized or something.

As I touched up my make-up in the big mirror over the sink, I added, in a kind of off-hand way that made it sound even more catty than it probably was, "Come to think of it, you might want to wash up a little first. I bet you really smell like sex."

As soon as I walked into the bar, Paul looked up and smiled at me. He paid me a few compliments on my new outfit, asked if Yana was almost ready, and I told him she probably was . . . and that she might have something to say to him. He said, "Yeah, I bet she might. Let me go talk to her right now. Order whatever you want. Just be careful, Matt's warming up for his shift at the Lizard and he's got a heavy hand."

PAUL

When Kim came back into the restaurant bar wearing the outfit Yana had described for herself that night, I knew I was in business. In fact, I needed to get back there as soon as possible, before the initial phase of the Q'injo effect wore off. If the warm glow on Kim's cheeks was any indicator, Yana was already bound to her, even if Kim didn't have a clue what was going on. I needed to make sure she was just as hooked on me.

I didn't even bother to knock at the locker room door. I just walked in and saw Yana stepping out of the shower with the towel still in her hand.

"Don't even bother putting that on," I said, locking the door behind me. "I think you owe me an apology." Since I didn't want to waste any time, I was unzipping my pants as I crossed the small room. Yana was already on her knees, the towel pooled beside her when I got there, her mouth—and her mind—warm, wet, open and receptive.