All Comments on 'My Freatest Weekend'

by Jay Richards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
limaxraylimaxrayover 19 years ago
great story

I can almost relate to the same situtation. Great story keep up the writing we are in the same age window I'm on the Hight side. ED

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
good

I like goood loving wife stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice one

Very enjoyable. I like the idea of the difficult marriage that is later solved - it makes the story about more than just sex. I think this helps it have more of an emotional edge to it as well.

Kudos.

NurseSallyNurseSallyabout 15 years ago
Hmm, nice story, Jay

Hmm, I liked it, Jay. But, my gosh you're such a naughty man to snoop in your wife's toys. You know what I do with men that snoop, don't you?

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 13 years agoAuthor
Dear readers

In response to a recent e-mail I want to tell you that the title to this story should have been My Greatest Weekend. After I published it I didn't know how to fix my typo. Also, yes part of this story is true. It's still one of my favorites and I still get hard when I read it LOL.

Jay

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Vacation fire

She fell in love with her husband after she found out he had seen her stash. He let the cat out of the bag. Now she's hot to trot. I hope he can keep up.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT FUN STORY

Really enjoyed this hot fun erotic story... about time a writer wrote about a husband and wife together... seems all the stories have to have the wife fucking and cheating with another guy behind her husbands back... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story Jay! It’s good to read a husband and wife working past sexual secrets and communication difficulties. I hope this spark between them lasted!

One morning recently I got up and on entering the bathroom found one of our larger dildos resting on a towel with a note: I washed it and dried it off, hope that’s ok? Ever since, my mind’s been filled with images of how she might have used it. She didn’t want to tell me details, said It’s personal, but acknowledged it’s the first time she’d ever masturbated, and yes, she came twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay Richards@Jay Richards
I truly enjoy your comments and e-mails to me about my stories. There is some truth to everything that I write, mostly fantasy, but some truth anyway. Please write to me and I will always write back if you like.