All Comments on 'My Friend Watches Me with His Wife'

by Ruttish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

This is what it was like the first time I was shared with my husband and a good friend, who had come to town for a job interview, trying to get away from a bad relationship. He lives here now, and in between girlfriends, we have been with him several times in the last few years. It was my husband's idea, and I would never think to do it with anyone else. It is something special and an extension of our love for him, but I would want him to find a woman of his own, and for him to have as wonderful a marriage as I feel we have. I don't know if he would open his marriage to us the way we have to him. Somehow I think that this is something my husband enjoys more than he might. I feel like a very lucky woman at those times, but it is like a dessert that is too rich for me, when I can only have a few bites. I wouldn't want to do it often.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 8 years ago
I have been the 'husband' in a scenario similar ...

This is HOT - I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YUCK! No sloppy seconds please!

He kissed her after she kissed another man without washing her mouth! Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!!

Really enjoyed it. Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chuk says

Story not just good but more like excellent. Tks keep writing

You r really good. I enjoyed it aminsely.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 6 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed this story very much but am concerned as to how it may affect the friendship. Maybe it would have been a good idea for the husband to discuss the idea of sharing his wife with his friend before it happened. At the same time, I can see how that might have ruined the spontaneity of the story. It is the spontaneity that made this story so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
some kind of special

is when a couple can share, no jealousy, no conflicts, just enjoying the moment. I got to experience that once with a couple I knew, she simply asked me if I would like to, and I most certainly did.

And, it was all about serving her, if that makes any sense.

Other than that one time, we simply remained friends. I would have liked a repeat, but I never asked and they never offered, although she thought nothing of being naked around me. She had a fantasy, he obliged her, and it was just once and satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good story......

Spoiled by stupid mistakes. Wood-be. No. Would be. Though. No thought.

I cum. No I came.

Good idea but not good enough story telling .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn’t feel any heat whatsoever from this story. I was hoping you were setting this up for something very intense between the wife and the friend. That should have happened but it never did. Sorry but it’s not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah I agree. Not hot or even warm. Doesn’t make much sense either. The wife is a total whore. I mean when you say we talked about it being just your friend and me, alone, for now at least, that leaves the realm of a three way and too damn much like an emotional affair. She wants out buddy. Tell the friend get out and divorce the bitch

mcitylinemcityline23 days ago

It was a great story because everyone enjoyed themselves all the way through. I like the way you left things so people can decide for themselves because everyone has their idea of how it should end or continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous