My Friendly Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers

"I looked a little stunned and licked my lips, "Well Terry, I don't know. I wasn't invited and am not the kind who tries to wiggle out an invitation from someone."

She giggled; "Oh I think Jan will definitely be inviting you. I've heard some very, very intriguing things about you and some of the female neighbor. Listen I have to hurry and get on home and feed the kids, hope to see you Sunday!"

I watched her hurry off and I couldn't believe Jan or Chelsea blabbed about our sexual romps. I loved what I saw, she had jet black hair. It danced loosely about her shoulders. She was a cross between Aisha Tyler and Kerry Washington. She was tall, about five-ten and slender. In her dress, her tight ass molded the lower part of the dress and her long, slender legs were shapely. She was a little lacking in the chest area, I would guess a large A or a small B, regardless she was a well put-together thirty something MILF.

Tuesday and Wednesday, after work, Chelsea snuck over and the two of us worked on her slowing down and by the time she left on Wednesday, I was ready to step it up a level and see if she was ready for more tomorrow. She told me the job was a blast and loved working out on the course and when she told me that, if left me an opening. "Speaking of that Chelsea, I was wondering if you told Terry Barry about your job or what we are doing here to help you get over your shyness and inexperience with men."

She looked shocked; "No, no way John. I told Halle about my job, but never told her about what we're doing here, why do you ask?"

"Wait, wait a second, you said her daughter's name is Halle, like Halle Berry?"

She giggled; "Yeah, her mother loved Halle Berry, but she makes everyone know her name is Halle Barry, not Halle Berry!"

I laughed out loud; "Well, that really makes a whole lot of difference. So do you know why her mother stopped me at the grocery store and brought it up? I hope she isn't looking for me to get her daughter a job. I did that for you and Abby as a friendly neighborly jester. I'm not in the habit to get just anyone a job."

She smiled from ear to ear; "Why thank you, that's a very nice thing to say. No I think mom talked to Halle's mother and somehow you and her activities came up, don't be mad, mom is just so happy to finally have someone to satisfy her, if you get my drift? Halle doesn't need a job, she just turned twenty-one and from what i heard she's working at one of the topless joints in town"

"Yeah I get your drift. I just don't want to get the reputation of being the neighborhood stud. She told me your mother was having a pool party on Sunday, do you know anything about that?"

"Oh fuck, you weren't supposed to know about that, it was to be a surprise for you!"

I looked confused; "I don't understand, out with it Chelsea!"

"Okay. Okay I'll tell you, but please don't let mom know I told you, okay?"

I nodded; "Okay I'll keep it between the two of us, now tell me!"

"Well mom and Lisa were talking, I overheard them, they were planning sort of a coming out party for you. Before your wife passed away, she was the one who associated with everyone in the neighborhood. After she died, you were even more of a hermit than when she was alive. When you popped out with Abby, then mom and Lisa, they decided they liked what they saw and didn't want you to crawl back on your hole, so to speak. They planned the party for Sunday at our house; they were going to get Abby or me to get you over there. So please don't be mad, they had their hearts in the right place."

She looked nervous, but I felt nothing but love when I heard what the women had planned for me. I hugged Chelsea; "I'm sorry I forced you to tell me. I promise not to tell anyone and I'll act surprised on Sunday. Now go home, I'll have a special surprise for you tomorrow. You need to come over right after work and there will be a note on the kitchen counter for you. You'll need to follow the instructions to a tee, okay?"

She hopped up and down; a smile was on her face from ear to ear. She planted a hot kiss on my lips and she settling down, her tongue slowly swept along my lips and when I opened my mouth, she slowly darted in and out.

I pushed her back and looked into her bright green eyes; "Wow, you graduated, tomorrow I'll give you your diploma, now get!" I slapped her playfully on the ass as I ushered her out the back door.

The following morning I went to work and was occupied most of the morning with meetings. After lunch I couldn't get Chelsea out of my head. I left work early and headed home. I wrote Chelsea her note and put it on the kitchen counter. I took a nice long shower and made sure I kept away from stroking my cock. I planned on cumming several times tonight and I wanted to make sure I performed adequately. I dried off, shaved and slipped into a robe. I went and made a light dinner and after eating it, I brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouth wash. I took a spot on the bed after turning it down and making sure the light was perfect, but not too dark so I couldn't see her, but not too harsh so it would ruin the mood. When I heard Chelsea come into the house, I popped a male stimulation pill, even though I didn't need it, knowing who was about to come into the bedroom, but I wanted to perform as long as this sexy little tart wanted to.

I turned on the I-Phone radio and turned it to light rock, not too loud, just enough to set the mood. I heard footsteps coming down from upstairs and I quickly undid my robe and parting it, I stroked my cock several times bringing it to full length. Just then Chelsea entered the room, her make-up was perfect, and her long silky red hair was piled high in a gorgeous mess upon her head. I scanned her body, hardly anything was visible. From head to toe, she was covered in white satin and silk. She reached up and slowly pulled the satin tie at her neck. Drawing the silk robe from her shoulders, she let it slip from her lithe body and it fluttered to the floor.

Even though I purchased her outfit, it was more than I imagined when I placed it on the bed upstairs for her to slip into. I took in her alabaster skin hidden beneath the satin and lace ivory camisole and tight matching lace boy shorts. The blood red high-heels made her legs look exceptional and the red against her pure white skin made me drool.

She reached up and pulled the clip holding her unruly hair up. The wave of red tumbled about her shoulders and perky tits. Her nipples were pushing out against the partially see-thru lace top. She tossed and rolled her head from side to side and leaning over, her large tits nearly popped out. I didn't know where to look first. She quickly stood up and that waterfall of red hair flew up and landed on her shoulders and back.

She had a wicked smile on her lips as she watched me stroke my cock faster and faster. She approached the bed and licking her lips whispered; "You better slow down there John, we wouldn't want it going off before I got my fill of it, now would we?"

I let out a growl and reached for her, she side-stepped me and giggled and walked around to the other side of the bed. Like a cat on the prowl, she slowly slid to the mattress, her hair tumbling around her face; she swished her hair back and forth across my feet and calves. She slowly looked up at me with half closed eyes and I shivered when I saw the passion and lust smoldering from her green eyes.

I reached for her again and she jumped back and raising her finger, she shook it back and forth at me while giggling; "Now who doesn't have any composure? Didn't someone tell me to take things slow, so do I pass the test?"

I reached out faster than she expected and catching her by the wrist, I pulled her luscious body to mine and wrapping my arms around her, I held her tightly until she stopped struggling. I kissed her bright pink, full lips and pulling back swept her silky hair from her face and whispered to her; "Oh yes Chelsea, you pass with flying colors! I told you yesterday I was going to give you a diploma didn't I?"

"Yes, yes you did, so where is it?"

I chuckled and wiggled my cock back and forth; it was exceptionally stiff now seeing that little blue pill was taking effect."

She didn't say a word; she just slid out of my grasp and began planting tiny wet kisses from my lower chest, over my heaving belly and directly to the root of my cock. Her tongue slipped out and she began to slowly paint wet lines of saliva from the root, up to the head, she did this several times and covered areas where it wasn't wet yet. When she had it completely covered in her spit, her slender hand cupped my tight nuts and squeezing lightly; she held my shaft steady with the back of her hand and gently took the head in-between her lips. Her tongue swirled around and around the crown and closing her lips tightly, she slowly lowered her head.

I couldn't keep my eyes open as I felt her satin, wet lips slip lower and lower on my shaft. When I opened my eyes once again, nearly my entire cock was in her mouth and throat. Her eyes were watering and sparkling as she caught my gaze and although my cock had stretched her lips wide, she still formed a smile and with a deep moan, took the last two inches down her throat. My fingers fisted her silky hair and it was my turn to groan when I felt her tongue begin to flick and roll around my shaft and stab out at the crinkled sack holding my swollen balls.

With a painstakingly slow movement she slowly drew upward and I watched in awe as my slime covered cock reappeared. It was coated in my thick throat saliva and it clung to the swollen lips and the tip of my cock. I shivered when she sucked the string into her mouth and opening her lips, she took it back into her mouth.

Chelsea began bobbing up and down, she started to lose her cool and now began to moan and groan as she twisted her hand up and down and her head began moving up and down faster and faster. Her finger slipped between my ass cheeks and her finger tickled my puckered hole and when she slipped it in, I shot off like a rocket. Spurt after hot thick spurt filled her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could and the last one dollop trickled out of the corner of her mouth. It ran down her chin and she caught it and licked it from her finger.

I fell back totally spent, but to Chelsea and my amazement, my cock remained rock hard. I drew her up to me and we kissed and I tasted my own cum on her tongue. It made me even harder and I immediately got my second wind. I rolled her over onto her back and gripping the bottom of her camisole, I pulled upward and she willingly raised her arms to help me remove it. I attacked her high standing tits. They hardly flattened at all and those rosy red nipples were so hard, they could have cut glass. I captured first one crown and then the other. I couldn't get enough of them and continued to move from one to the other.

Chelsea's hips were humping and rolling from side to side and up and down. She wanted contact and after her fantastic composure I wasn't going to make her wait long. I moved lower and was soon at the juncture of her thighs. I drew off her lacy boy panties and I took slow, long licks from her asshole, which I flicked and stabbed at before moving upwards, all the way to her clit. When I got there I sucked on it lightly and flicked it several times before starting all over again. I must have done this a dozen times and she was shaking and quivering from head to her curled toes. When I inserted a finger into her cunt, she let go a long groan and covered my fingers, hand and wrist with a dose of her juices that was like none she's ever experienced before.

Chelsea uncurled her toes and stroked my head and unable to pull me from her tasty pussy, she wrapped her thighs around my head and laid back and took in the sensations of another orgasm as it built slowly and increased as I resumed licking, sucking and fingering her tight pussy. I added a second finger into her pussy and just like I did to her mother last night, I found her G-spot and began rubbing it delicately. I increased the pressure and added my thumb into her asshole. She shot off like the fireworks they shoot off weekly at Broadway at the Beach. She was exhausted and her legs let-up on my head and fell back totally satisfied.

I was still rock hard and made a mental note to have one of those little blue pills in my pocket Sunday at Jan's party, just in case things got interesting. I slid up her naked, slender body and my mouth couldn't resist sampling her luscious tits once again. I spend several minutes sucking on them. I loved the feel of them under my tongue as I flicked them back and forth. I moved to the other one and brought it to attention just like the first one.

Chelsea's motor shifted from idling and began to rev-up. Her legs were sliding up and down on the bed and her hips were jerking up to press against my stiff cock. She shifted just enough and trapped my cock in the cleft of her fat pussy lips. I couldn't believe how much her pussy felt like her mother's.

I cupped her face and whispered to her; "Okay, are you ready? It's going to hurt for a moment, but after the pain subsides the pleasure will outweigh the pain ten-fold."

She bit down on her lower lip and nodded. I could see the fear and apprehension in her face, but I knew I had to do it now and do it quickly. I sucked hard on her nipple once again and she jerked, I knew it was now or never. I slammed my cock into her and she let out a high pitched scream. She pushed at my shoulders with the balls of both hands, but they weakened quickly and were soon replaced with them slipping around my neck and pulling my mouth to hers.

"Oh my fucking god John, it feels like nothing I've ever felt before. Please, just stay there and don't move, let me get accustomed to it. I know without a doubt this was the right thing to do and you were the perfect person to do it with. Just give me a couple of minutes to let the pain subside."

I had a difficult time keeping still; I could feel her cunt muscles spasming around my cock. She was tighter than any pussy I've ever been in and the warmth and slimy juices surrounding my cock was agonizing.

She continued kissing me and she sucked harder on my tongue and each time she did this, I felt her pussy clutch again at my cock. She pulled back and planted a couple tiny kisses on my face and nodded; "Okay, you can start moving. Please start slow and let me get used to your size. I know you won't hurt me and I know you're right, it's feeling better and better by the second. I know it will be the greatest feeling I'll ever experience. I've heard you always remember you're first; with you I know that will be true."

I kissed her gently and at the same time I began to pull out slightly. I pushed back in and did this several times with short, but sweet thrusts to send shock waves through her slender body. She hugged me tightly and urged me on; "Oh yeahhhhhhh, I knew you'd be good, please go faster and longer thrusts, please, I'm ready!"

I pulled halfway out and shoved back in with quicker thrusts. I mixed it up now with long and short thrusts, just to keep her off balance. I had her panting and her nails were raking my back. I shoved in deeper and ground my pelvis against hers.

She let out a loud grunt and buried her teeth in my shoulder, the pain with a mixture of pleasure made he pound into her even harder and faster. When she raised her legs and wrapped them around my waist and kicked my ass with her heels I sucked her nipples even harder. I bit down on one and she let out a scream and humped up against my invading cock. It was a race to see who could get the other off first, I won.

I looked down into her wide open eyes, they were smoky green and her mouth was wide open trying to draw as much air into her lungs. She dropped her legs from my back and planting her feet flat on the bed, she humped upward to meet my thrusts. She shook and let out a loud groan and started to cum. I poured every ounce of strength into fucking her and when I felt her bathe my cock with her hot creamy juices, I felt her get extra slippery, but at the same time her cunt tightened around my cock. I pounded as fast as I could and her long red hair was tangled around her beautiful face. What a sight to see, I lost it and poured my hot cum, shot after shot into her receptive pussy. It felt like I was being torn out from the insides and I couldn't stop cumming.

I fell against her sweat covered body and tried to catch my breath. I was amazed I was still stiff after such an intense orgasm. I could feel Chelsea slowly begin to rotate her hips as the itch in her pussy began to increase and she tried to scratch it. I caught my second wind and I rolled over and had her on top of me.

She looked down at me in awe; "Are all men like this? You're like the Energizer Bunny, don't you ever quit?"

I smiled up at her while I felt her giggle her hips and settle on my stiff cock. My hands went up and began pulling at the knobs atop her tits and she closed her eyes and threw her head back; "I have to confess Chelsea, after the evening I had with your mother last night, I was a little apprehensive about performing today for you. I knew I was taking your virginity and knew I was going to taste that luscious pussy of yours, I wondered I could do it, I also wanted to go more than once or twice, I took one of those magic blue pills and I know I can go as long as you can stand it!"

She leaned down and kissed me, her tongue dancing in and out of my mouth. She pulled away and her fat nipples scraped back and forth across my chest, she giggled; "Just knowing you'd do that for me makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, thank you, it really means something very special to me!" She began rolling her hips from side to side and back and forth, grinding her stiff clit against my invading cock. She groaned when I reached down and cupped her tiny compact ass and began guiding her pussy up and down.

The excitement between the two of us really ramped up and she started pounding up and down on me. Her mouth was wide open and she was moaning and groaning constantly. Her long hair whipped around her lithe body and she jerked and shook as another orgasm built slowly and began to spread through her body. Her lily white body was flushed and had a pretty pink hue all over. I looked down and her fat cunt lips were beet red from the intense orgasms and the constant fucking.

When my cock slid in and out, it was covered with her cum all creamy and red from losing her virginity. She covered my mouth again and grunted and screaming into my mouth, she came again. Her entire body broke out in sweat and fell heavy against me and just lay there quivering and moaning as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

She rolled off of me and curled up and before I knew it, she fell asleep. It was still early in the evening and I let her sleep as I went into the bathroom and relieved myself. Throwing on a robe, I slipped into the kitchen to get a nice cold drink. I turned on the television and flipped through the channels aimlessly. Before long I felt my cock stirring yet again seeing I didn't cum when she finished and fell asleep. I moved into the bedroom and looked at her gorgeous body, the pink flush had long since disappeared and her alabaster color returned. Her incredible red hair was tousled and covered her face, shoulders and firm tits. I slipped into the bathroom and turning on the shower, the six steamy shower head came alive. Removing my robe it tossed it to the counter and stepped in. The hot steamy water poured over my aching muscles and I closed my eyes and took a seat on the custom bench I installed for my ailing wife. Leaning against the cool tile, I allowed my body to relax after the intense bout with Chelsea. I was close to dosing off when the open suddenly opened and in stepped Chelsea.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers