My Friendly Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"What's the matter old man, can't keep up with the vivacious teen?"

I reached for her and she jumped away giggling, she had nowhere to run and I wrapped her luscious body in my arms and she squealed out as I pulled her under the hot spray. She finally stopped struggling and wrapping her arms around my neck, she plastered her lips to mine and soon was kissing me passionately. She reached down and moaned when she wrapped her fingers around my stiff cock. She broke free and slipped to her knees. She looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes and smiled; "I know I left you hanging in the bedroom. I'm exhausted and couldn't cum again, my pussy is way too sore for another round, but I want you to cum. I want to suck your cock and I want you to fill my mouth and shoot your cum all over my face and tits!"

Hearing that was almost too much to take and before I could react, she began bobbing up and down on my cock. Her tongue flicked out and ran around and around my shaft and her hand added to the action and I knew I wouldn't last very long. She gripped my ass in her hands and pulled me even tighter to her head.

My fingers combed through her long, wet red hair and clutching at it, I guided her up and down faster and faster. I let out a grunt; "Oh fuck Chelsea, I'm there I'm going to cum. I want to see it shoot all over your face!" Before she could react, I let loose stream after stream all over her face and chest. The water quickly washed it off and down the drain. It frustrated her because she wanted to taste it and drink it down.

I pulled her to her feet and wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. After about three or four minutes, we broke apart and I picked up a sponge and liquid soap and began to gently wash her luscious body. She clung to me as she loved being washed and caressed by me. She was slowly getting turned on again, but I tried to calm her. By the time we were clean, she wanted to crawl back in the bed, but I restrained her. I dried her and led her to the livingroom dressed in one of my large terrycloth robes. I gently brushed and blow-dried her long hair dry and enveloped her in my arms until she was close to sleeping again.

I woke her from her slumber and led her to the bedroom where I gathered her clothes and reluctantly covered her naked body with her clothes. We went back into the livingroom and I offered her a cold soft drink. She drank it down and smiled up at me; "I don't want to, but I know I need to head home now, don't I?"

I nodded and drew her into my arms; "Your mother will be worried looking for you. I would love nothing better than to undress you and lead you back to the bedroom, not to have sex, but to just cuddle with you and fall asleep in your arms, but we both know that would only lead to problems, some real problems with your mother and neither of us want that now do we?"

She shook her head; "No we don't, I understand. Can I return once in a while to try some new things and some of the things we already did?"

I laughed out loud; "You better sweetheart and yes, we can try whatever you want, now get before I change my mind!" I went to swat her on the ass and she leaped out of the way and giggling left through the back door and I watched her walk across the yard to her backdoor, smiling all the way.

I flopped down and wondered if I could handle all of this. I'd be tested on Sunday and leaning back fell asleep in the large overstuffed recliner with a smile on my lips.

*****

Please vote and your comments are welcome.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers