My Friend's Father with THAT Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like Rosa's," Karen asked.

"Not dressed like this," her father chuckled. "But if you want to go to Rosa's, let me know when, and I'll make us a reservation."

"Sometime next week," Karen said, as she opened the fridge. "Maybe Wednesday?"

"Sure," he said. "Let me know," Mr. McIvor then turned and smiled at me. "Did you enjoy your day, Joanne?"

"I did," I said, with an almost too big smile.

We sat and chatted during the evening. Mr. McIvor was drinking wine, and he even let me and Karen have a glass each. I got to see some older pictures of them and we also chatted about my university visits. As the evening drew to a close, Mr. McIvor stood, and said he was going to take a shower, and go to bed.

"Have good night's sleep, Mr. McIvor," I almost blurted out.

"Thank you," he smiled. "She's nice," he added to Karen.

I felt myself flush a bit.

Karen stood up, and gave her dad a hug. "Well, I wish you a good night's sleep too," she said.

"Thank you," he replied. "You're in a very good mood."

Karen released the hug, and shrugged. "Just happy to be here again."

"So, I guess you didn't try to get served at any bars downtown, then," he said with that smile that I loved. "Because I circulated your picture, and asked them to call me if you came in. I didn't get any calls." he added with a chuckle. And then, he looked at me, "Sorry, Joanne, I didn't have a picture of you."

Karen and I both laughed, and she said, "My father," she chuckled, as she looked at me. "Stopping me from having fun at every turn."

"Part of the contract," he chuckled, as he turned and headed to his room.

Karen exhaled heavily, then looked back at me. "Hope that wasn't too arduous for you."

"No," I said, with a shrug. "I'm enjoying myself."

Karen and I stayed up watching TV for a few more hours. She even opened another bottle of wine, which we shared. Then, we headed off to bed.

When I wok up the next morning, I was surprised to find that I was a bit wet.

What the hell caused that, I thought to myself.

I glanced over my shoulder, and saw that Karen was still asleep, so I snuck out of the bed, and headed out of the room. I paused before I opened the door, to make sure that the wetness hadn't soaked into my nightshirt. It hadn't , so I opened the door and walked out.

After I closed the door behind me, I glanced around. "Mr. McIvor," I called out, although quietly. There was no answer, so I walked to the living room, and saw nothing. I glanced around, and shrugged. Mr. McIvor had told me to make myself at home, so I decided to take a shower.

Karen wanted to hit a beach today so when I was out of the shower I put on a bikini. I pulled on a tube top and shorts over my bikini.

After brushing my hair, I opened the bathroom door and I saw Mr. McIvor in the kitchen. He had his back to me, and appeared to be stirring something on the stove.

I smiled, as I turned back to the mirror, and ran the brush through my hair a few more times. Then, I exited the bathroom, and stood there watching him for a moment. He was dressed in a tank-top, and shorts, with a ball cap on his head.

I actually found myself staring at his backside for a moment. That wasn't the kind of ass I was used to seeing on a man his age.

"Good morning," I finally said.

He glanced over his shoulder. "Hey there," he replied, with a smile - THAT smile. "Good morning to you."

I walked to the kitchen, and paused. "When I got up, you weren't around," I said, in almost a coy voice. "I thought maybe you ditched us."

He laughed. "No," he finally said. "Just walked to the grocery store."

I moved into the kitchen. "Making breakfast," I asked.

"Um, no," he replied. "This is for dinner."

He explained to me that neither he, nor Karen were big breakfast eaters.

"I'm sorry," he added. "I should have checked with you and found out whether you wanted breakfast."

"No," I replied, with a smile. "I'm not a big breakfast eater myself."

He continued to stir at the pot on the stove, and added some spices to what was in there.

Then he gestured with his head. "I did get coffee and muffins though," he said. "Again, I apologize. I didn't know if you drink coffee, and if you did how you took it."

I reached out and touched his arm, and felt warm when I did. "Stop apologizing," I said, with a smile. "You can't expect to know everything I like in less than a day."

He turned and smiled at me. "You are very gracious," he replied. "I thank you."

I felt myself getting a bit flushed again, so I turned, and grabbed one of the coffees, and was about to add the amount of cream and sugar I preferred.

"You might want to give that a nuke," Mr. McIvor said. "There's coffee cups up there."

"Oh, great, thanks," I replied. I opened the cupboard, and had to get up on my tip-toes to grab a cup.

As I did, I took a side glance at Mr. McIvor by the stove. I felt my heart skip a beat, when I thought I saw him glancing at me.

I had poured the coffee, from the take-out cup into a ceramic mug, and zapped it in the microwave, and then added cream and sugar. I took a sip, and then moved up next to Mr. McIvor.

"So," I said. "What are you making?"

He explained the dish he was preparing. It was going to be a casserole with penne pasta, ground chicken, along with mushrooms and onions. And, he was working on the cheese sauce for it at the moment.

"It smells wonderful," I said, as I looked up at him. Given the fact that my folks owned and operated a restaurant, I liked a man who could cook.

"Thank you," he smiled at me. "Coming from you that's a compliment."

Then Mr. McIvor groaned.

"I hope what I have planned is okay for you," he said. "Again, I apologize, I should have asked what your likes and dislikes are."

I took a sip of my coffee, and placed my other hand on Mr. McIvor's back. "One of my big dislikes is a man who apologizes too much."

He chuckled. "Point taken," he said. "But I still should have checked with you. There's nothing worse than preparing a meal, and then finding out someone doesn't like or is allergic to what you've prepared."

I was surprised, but I actually leaned in and put my head on his shoulder, while my hand was still on his back.

"Everything is fine," I said. "It sounds great."

"I do hope you enjoy it," he smiled at me. "And just so you know, it would have been ground beef, instead of chicken," he added. "But, since this one," he gestured with his head back to the bedroom Karen was in. "Told me she was off of red meat, so I have to adjust."

"I eat red meat," I added, and felt myself flush a bit, as soon as I said it. I was bit embarrassed how that might have sounded.

Ever the charmer, Mr. McIvor just looked at me and smiled. "Great," he said. "Next week, you and I can have steak, and I'll get this one some tofu hotdogs or something."

"This one, is right behind you, dad," Karen pretty much mumbled from behind us.

I was a bit startled, and almost spilled some of my coffee as I pulled away from Karen's dad.

Karen's dad didn't seem at all startled. "Morning, sleepy-head," he said to her.

Karen ran a hand through her hair. "Please tell me you got coffee," she groaned.

"Of course," he replied. "Right over there," he gestured. "And a muffin."

Karen made a kissing sound, and shuffled towards the kitchen. "Which one is it," she asked as she got to where the coffee was.

"Either," he replied, as he dashed some basil into to the pot. "They're all black,"

Karen almost snorted. "Dad," she said, as she grabbed one of the take out cups, and then reached to the cupboard to grab a coffee cup. "You know how I take my coffee."

"Yes, I do," he replied. "But, I didn't know how this young lady takes hers. So, I got cream and sugar on the side," he trailed off.

"Better to get them all black," Karen finished her dad's sentence. "That way," she added,, in almost a mocking tone. "You're not microwaving cream," she finished as she put her cup in the microwave.

"Exactly," Karen's dad replied.

"Muffins too," Karen mumbled.

"Right over there," her dad gestured.

Karen moaned a bit as she shuffled over and pulled a muffin from the bag. Then, she shuffled over and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek.

She looked at me, and smiled as she began to peel the wrapper off her muffin. "Isn't my dad the best?"

"Yes," I replied. "I think so."

Karen then went into the bathroom to shower, leaving me with some alone time with Mr. McIvor.

He actually initiated the conversation, by asking me about what I was looking for in a university.

I felt warm, and flush again, It felt good to have this kind of conversation with an adult. Especially one who was asking my opinion.

After the chat about university, I glanced over my shoulder. Karen was still in the bathroom, so I decided to broach the question that was nagging me. "So," I said. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened that you and Mrs. McIvor aren't together anymore?"

I almost regretted asking the question, but was relived when Mr. McIvor turned his head and smiled at me.

"Pardon my French," he replied. "But, shit happens." And then he opened up to me. "We thought we were so smart," he said, as continued in the kitchen. "Wait until we're older. We saw some of our friends get married younger and have it not work out. So, we waited. Didn't get married till we were in our late twenties, and Karen came a long a year later. Seemed like a good plan at the time."

I leaned against the counter, hanging on his every word.

"But," he continued. "When I had this opportunity here, Karen's mom was hesitant about it."

He further explained that after two years, Mrs. McIvor decided to move back to the coast.

Within a year, they were divorced.

"Karen mentioned that you didn't fight for custody," I said, a bit hesitantly.

"No, I didn't," he replied. "I didn't want to put her through that, as a kid. Besides, what the hell did I know about raising a girl?"

He said that with a smile, and I just beamed a smile back at him.

Karen came out of the bathroom, clutching a towel to her chest.

"Jesus, young lady," her father snapped at her. "Wrap the towel around yourself, would ya?"

Karen's backside had been visible as she darted into the bedroom.

"Relax dad," Karen called out from the bedroom. "It was just my ass."

I couldn't help but bow my head and chuckle.

When I looked back up, I saw Mr. McIvor looking at me. He had a smile on his face.

"Daughter of the year, that one," he said.

That made me laugh.

Karen was dressed, and joined us in the kitchen area.

"So," her father said. "What do you girls have planned for the day?"

"Beach," Karen replied. "Going to take Joanne out and show her the benefits of this town."

"I take it not the beach I go to," her father asked.

"Oh god, no," Karen said, after taking a sip of her coffee. "Not that shit-hole."

"Language, young lady," her father shot back.

Karen sighed and held up a hand. "Sorry," she said. "But seriously, dad the beach you go to, is where people go to die."

Karen's dad turned his head and smiled at me. "Remember what I said," he asked.

I beamed a smile at him. "Daughter of the year?"

"Stop kissing my dad's ass," Karen playfully shouted.

A few hours later, Karen and I were lying on one of the big beaches in town.

Karen was in her element and feeling good. "Isn't this great," she asked me.

"It's nice," I replied.

"Nice," Karen chided me. "It's a gorgeous day. We're two young, hot girls on a beach surrounded by guys who want to get into our pants!"

I rolled my eyes.

"What's the problem," Karen nudged me with her elbow.

I sighed. "I just don't get why we couldn't go to the beach where your dad will be later."

"Oh my god," Karen chuckled. "Have you got the hots for my dad?"

"No," I said, probably a bit too defensively. "I think he's nice and all and I do like him, but no. Not hot for him."

Karen smiled at me as she stood up. "You want to fuck my dad," she playfully chided me.

I winced a bit. "Karen," I moaned. "Come on!"

Karen's intent the whole day had been to perhaps meet someone, and see what happened. She had chatted up, and flirted with many guys, but I wasn't the least bit interested for some reason. Actually, one of the reasons was, if I saw one more guy with a 'man-bun', I was going to puke.

I finally had enough, and told Karen I was going to leave. "Your dad is probably home by now," I said, as I stood and put my tank-top and shorts on. "And he cooked for us," I added, in a condescending tone. "One of us should be there for dinner."

"He cooks every weekend," Karen said, with a flap of her arms.

I just shook my head, as I collected my things.

"Fine," Karen sighed. She scooped up her towel and got dressed.

On the walk back to her dad's place, Karen gave me another nudge.

"Don't let my dad's nice demeanor fool you," she said. "He can be a hard-ass."

"Most fathers are," I replied with a shrug.

"You remember a couple of years ago when I got grounded for two months?" Karen asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"His dictate," Karen said, matter-of-factly. "My mom was over the top and what I had done didn't register with me. Until I saw my dad show up."

I knew Karen had done something back then, but she never confided in exactly what it was. But, I knew it was serious. And, now hearing that her father drove four and a half hours because of it, I knew it had to be major.

"When he got there," Karen continued. "I was freaked. I mean I get that my mom called him, but that he would make the drive? I was amazed, but worried."

Karen sighed. "And he was great, initially. But then he laid into me. He told me I was grounded for two months. And, he told me if I ever did anything that stupid again, he'd put an ankle bracelet on me, hire a security guard. And then, when he could get the nuns to take me. His words 'he'd dump me off with them like a sack of potatoes'."

"Wow," was all I could say.

Karen sighed heavily. "That's why I will always love my dad," she said. "He scared me straight that day."

I smiled.

When we got back, Karen's dad was there. I don't know why, but my mood instantly brightened.

"Hi, Mr. McIvor," I said. "Did you enjoy your bike ride?"

Before he responded, I heard Karen whisper behind me: 'suck up'.

Karen's dad said that he did enjoy his ride.

"Perving on young girls," Karen said as she pulled her tank-top off. "I'm going out onto the deck," she added. "Dad," she asked, as she stepped out of her shorts. "Can I have a glass of wine?"

I glanced over at Mr. Mr. McIvor, almost averted my gaze when I saw he was looking at me.

"Would you like a glass too," he asked.

"Yes," I said, with a smile. "That would be lovely."

As I walked out onto the deck, I shook my head. Who the hell said 'lovely' anymore?

"Hey," Karen said, as I got out onto the deck. "Get down to your bikini," she said. "There's still some sun, and, if you want my dad to fuck you, you have to show some skin."

"God Karen," I laughed. "Will you stop?"

I was down to my bikini when Karen's dad joined us on the deck. He passed us our wine, and then sat down with his own glass, and lit a cigarette.

In truth I wasn't the biggest fan of cigarettes, nor cigarette smokers, but with Mr. McIvor it didn't bother me.

"Let me know when you girls want dinner," he said.

"Oh let's just relax for a bit," Karen sighed as she eased herself down onto the lounge chair opposite me.

I stayed seat upright. I found that Karen's attitude was a bit dismissive of her dad and I didn't really like that. "So," said after taking a sip of my wine. It was good. Mr. McIvor knew how to pick a good bottle. "Whereabouts do you go on your bike ride, Mr. McIvor." I asked.

"Oh just up and down the bike paths along the lake," he replied.

"Then he sits on the beach," Karen piped up. "And pervs on young women," she said, with a giggle.

"You said the beach I go to is where people go to die," he said, with a smile. "So there was no perving," he raised his shades and gave me wink. "Until now."

Karen laughed. "My father is a dirty, old man," she chuckled.

"Hey," he replied with a shrug. "The hours are good, and there's no heavy lifting involved."

I wasn't sure if Mr. McIvor meant his wink to be anything more than a joke, but I was sure of one thing. It made me feel warm.

We eventually made our way inside, and had dinner. After several more hours, Mr. McIvor headed to bed, Karen and I stayed up a bit longer, then turned in ourselves.

I woke up and felt very fuzzy. I groped blindly for my phone, and held it up to my face. I groaned. What the hell was I doing awake at six am on a Sunday? Then I realized. I needed to go to the bathroom.

I slowly dragged myself out of bed, and stumbled out into the hall. As I walked to the bathroom I sensed the same wetness I had the previous morning. That was unlike me. I didn't usually remember my dreams, but they didn't wake up either. But I always knew when I'd been aroused while I slept. It didn't happen often.

I got into the bathroom, and sat down on the toilet. I realized I was even wetter than the previous day, and struggled to see if I could remember what had gone through my head during the night. I finished up and washed my hands, then left the bathroom.

As I got to Mr. McIvor's door, I noticed it was slightly ajar. I don't know why but I glanced inside.

I was just able to see that the door to the half-bathroom adjacent to Mr. McIvor's master bedroom was also slightly open. And, I was able to see Mr. McIvor. He was in the bathroom, shaving. And, he was totally naked. I saw him mostly from behind, but could occasionally see his front reflected in the mirror.

I don't know why but I stood there, with my mouth open just watching. It only took me a moment to figure it out but I knew I liked what I was seeing. The ass I'd admired underneath shorts, looked even better uncovered. It was tight, and a bit muscular. I could tell he had a hairy chest, but I sort of already knew that, after seeing him in a tank-top. But I could everything now. He was hairy but not overly so.

I felt myself smile as I got a look at his cock. First off, I liked that it was cut. Second, it looked to be a pretty decent size too. I didn't even realize it but I had raised up my nightshirt a bit, and was rubbing my pussy as I stood there staring.

A slight moan escaped me as I ran a finger over my lips, and then starting touching my clit. I had never felt this hot before and I loved the sensation. I dug my teeth into my lower lip and was amazed to feel myself cumming already.

Part of me wanted to cry out, and see Mr. McIvor's reaction to me standing there playing with myself as I watched him. But I wasn't quite that bold yet.

Still, I kept doing what I was doing, and even managed to keep the orgasm going for a few moments. I felt my cum ooze over my hand as I shivered a bit, and then clenched my legs together.

I quickly turned away from the door and leaned against the wall. I stood there in awe of what I'd just done, and wasn't sure what to do next. Should I go back to the bathroom and clean myself up a bit? I couldn't do that. What if Mr. McIvor finished up and came out of his room?

So I quickly moved past his door, averting my gaze so as not to look again, and headed back to the room I was sharing with Karen.

I stood there, embarrassed for a moment. Then, I finally crawled back into bed, and shut my eyes.

Some hours later I stirred, as Karen rose from bed.

"You awake," she mumbled.

I just mumbled an affirmative.

"My dad should have coffee," Karen still mumbled, as I heard her approach the door. "Want me to bring you yours?"

"Sure," I sighed, still not bothering to move or even turn to face my friend.