My Friend's Father with THAT Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But a moment later a smile crossed my face. Mr. McIvor was at the door to the bathroom.

"You sure you don't mind me doing this while you're in there," he asked.

"Not at all," I replied, as I ran my hands through my hair under the water. Then I guided both hands down my body and towards my pussy. I paused before touching myself. I grinned widely and the reached up and pulled the shower curtain back, just a bit.

I stuck my head around the curtain. "Not peeking are you?" I asked with a smile.

Mr. McIvor looked over at me and smiled. "Well now I am," he chuckled.

I beamed a smile at him and let the curtain fall from my hand. I leaned back as I reached down and spread my lips as I let the water wash over my pussy.

I heard Mr. McIvor continue to wipe the mirror as I began to dart a finger over my clit. As I heard the streaking sound while Mr. McIvor wiped the mirror, I dug a finger inside myself as the water continued to smack against me. I fingered myself with each wipe I heard him take on the mirror.

My teeth were dug into my lower lip, and even though the water was plenty warm, I shivered a bit as I came right away.

"All done," Mr. McIvor finally called out. "Off to get coffee and muffins!"

"You know how I like it now," I almost whimpered back. And, I wasn't really talking about coffee. I was finishing off my orgasm. THAT'S how I liked it. I continued to finger my pussy trying to coax another orgasm out of myself, when I realized Mr. McIvor hadn't shut the bathroom door. And, a moment later he was either at it, or close by.

"Do you still want steak tonight, Joanne," he asked.

"Oh god yes," I almost yelled. It wasn't the idea of steak. I came again the moment I heard his voice. I also wasn't sure but I hoped he was still standing there as I finished off my second orgasm, feeling the cum coat my finger and hand before being washed away by the water.

Less than an hour later I was dressed and standing in the kitchen with Mr. McIvor watching as he whipped up a red wine-based marinade for our steaks.

"You didn't have to get New York strips," I said with a smile as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Nothing but the best for my guest," Mr. McIvor replied with a smile - THAT smile.

"What are we having on the side," I asked as I moved next to Mr. McIvor.

"I was going to do potato skins," he replied as he reached over and pulled more things out of his canvas grocery bag. I watched him as he pulled out a smaller plastic bag with some potatoes inside of it.

"Damn," I said as I got next to him and put my hand on his back. "Homemade! You do know your way around a kitchen don't you," I said with a smile as I reached down and patted his backside. I couldn't believe I actually did that.

He glanced over at me with a smile. I flushed and averted my gaze and took another sip of my coffee.

Another hour passed as Mr. McIvor showed me his method of making his potato skins, when Karen finally came in.

"Morning stupid people who get up too early," she mumbled to the both of us.

Mr. McIvor and I shared a smile. And yes, I got a bit wet.

Karen microwaved her coffee and began to pick at her muffin. "Working on dinner, dad," she asked with a mouthful of blueberry muffin.

"You know me," he replied with a shrug. "It's what I do."

"Yeah, well," Karen mumbled through another mouthful of muffin. "We might not be home for dinner tonight."

Karen's dad seemed taken aback by that comment. "Oh really," he asked. "Why? What do you have planned?"

Before Karen could even answer, I jumped in. "I'll be home for dinner," I stressed. And, I was surprised that I said 'home'. Still I was resolute. "Karen," I said as I looked at her, somewhat sternly. "I told you. Your father and I have a date for steak for this evening."

Karen's dad glanced down at me and smiled again - THAT smile - and I loved it when he leaned over a bit and kissed me on the top of my head. Then I saw as he glanced back at Karen, and shrugged.

"Sorry honey," he said. "This one seems to like me."

Karen picked at her muffin as she eyed us both curiously for a moment. "Fine," she finally added. "Maybe I won't be back on my own," she grabbed her coffee cup and headed to the bathroom. "That way you two can have the place all to yourself," she finished in a mocking tone.

"I did get a chicken breast for you," her father called out.

"Save it," Karen chuckled as she turned at stood at the bathroom door. "I'll find something to do to give you guys some alone time," she said, again in a mocking tone. "Maybe I'll fuck a stranger," she added with a grin.

"Daughter of the year," her father called out as Karen entered the bathroom.

"Right back to father of the year," Karen chuckled just before she closed the bathroom door. "You're gonna fuck my eighteen year old friend!"

After the door was closed Mr. McIvor looked at me and grinned. "Part of me thinks we should," he said. "Just to piss her off."

I laughed and squeezed Mr. McIvor's arm. "Maybe," I said with a grin, and more than a bit of optimism.

Several hours later Karen and I were on the beach again. "I don't understand why you're so resistant," she protested to me. Karen had filled me in on the fact that the guy she'd blown on Thursday would be here soon. She related how he had a friend for me to meet, and how there might be a party later.

"Sorry," I said with a smile. "Plans."

"Dinner with my father, Jesus," Karen huffed. "I wanted you to enjoy yourself while we were here. I suck a guy off and maybe get some plans, and you're just going to bail?"

"Fine," I sighed. "But if this 'friend' has a 'man-bun', or is wearing board shorts, I reserve the right to veto."

Karen gave me an intense stare that I could see right through her sunglasses. "Oh my god," she said, exasperated. "You have just described every hot guy on the beach!"

I leaned back onto my towel and shrugged. "My call," I said.

"Oh my god," Karen breathed heavily. "You do want to fuck my dad, don't you?"

"Insanely so," I replied matter-of-factly, even though it was the complete truth.

Karen laid there, propped on an elbow, and looking at me with a smile on her face. "I think you still lie," she finally said as she eased herself down onto her back. "Although I wish you weren't."

That made my brow furrow up a bit and I glanced over at Karen after she'd laid onto her back.

Was she teasing, or did she actually want me to fuck her father? "What makes you think I'm lying," I asked. I genuinely did want to know.

"Joanne," Karen sighed. "I love you to death, but let's face it. You are a bit of a prude. Hell, you didn't even know about your g-spot when we first met."

I sighed a bit. To a certain extent Karen was right. But I felt a smile cross my face as I recalled how I spent my morning.

"I did get myself off in the shower this morning," I said with pride.

Karen chuckled. "Do you want a medal?"

"I think I deserve one," I replied. "Because your father was in the bathroom at the time."

THAT made Karen sit up. I explained how her father was cleaning the bathroom when I woke up, and how I climbed into the shower before he returned to clean the mirror.

"I'm impressed," Karen said with what sounded like genuine pride. "Maybe some of your prudish nature is fading away. I can't wait to hear how you follow that up. Or more accurately IF you follow that up."

My brow furrowed up as I thought that almost sounded like a dare.

Karen's new friend arrived with his buddy in tow, and she called them over. Karen gave me a pained look as I pulled my sunglasses down on glared at her. Her friend's buddy had a 'man-bun' AND was wearing board shorts.

In truth I didn't find him all that attractive. Even after I expressed apologies because I had plans for dinner he still tried to put the moves on me. I had to finally excuse myself, and go for a swim in the lake just to get away from him.

I counted down the time and finally decided I was going to head back to Mr. McIvor's place. Karen and her friend asked if I was sure that I wouldn't change my plans.

"Sorry," I replied. "But I made these plans for dinner before Karen committed me to what you guys have planned." I shrugged. "I don't like to break plans when someone is counting on me."

Karen asked me to let her father know she wouldn't be home for dinner. When I suggested she should let him know herself, she groaned but agreed that she'd send him a text. As I left I shook my head a bit. But then a smile came across my face.

I got back to Mr. McIvor's place and greeted him warmly as I got there. I also told him that Karen wouldn't be back for dinner. He told me he was aware of that as she had texted him.

"Daughter of the year," I chuckled.

"That she is," he replied with a smile. "At least she's enjoying herself. And knock wood," he rapped his own head softly. "Hopefully not getting into too much mischief."

"I think you're okay there," I said as I slowly moved closer to the terrace door. "She told me you scared her straight a few years back."

He nodded. "You know," he added. "If you still want to tag along with her, you should feel free to. You don't have to be cooped up here with me."

I was going to protest that, but took a quick breath and smiled. I crossed my arms in front of me as I turned to face Mr. McIvor. "In the first place," I said matter-of-factly. "I appreciate that you're saying it's my choice. In the second place, it is my choice and you can rest assured that I do not feel cooped up. I enjoy your company very much. And, more importantly I made plans to have a steak dinner with you," I tilted my head a bit. "I don't break plans."

He gave me THAT smile. "I thank you very much for that. I enjoy your company as well and I admire your commitment to your plans. Very mature of you."

"Thank you," I smiled back. Then I peeled my top off and turned back to the terrace door. "Besides," I added with a look over my shoulder as I began to peel off my shorts next. "With this terrace no one could ever feel cooped up."

I eased myself down on to one of the lounge chairs and put my shades on. I smiled as I felt a nice tingle in my pussy again. Mr. McIvor asked if I'd like a drink while I lounged. A few minutes later he had joined me outside and presented me a glass of wine.

We chatted away for the next while. I had asked him about his rollerblade, specifically how far he went and how long he'd been doing it.

He wanted to ask me something a bit more personal. He wondered why I seemed to not want to spend time out and about with Karen, and actually seemed to prefer hanging back with him at his place.

I half-imagined myself telling Mr. McIvor it was because he made me hot and caused me touch myself. Even though I had gotten a bit bolder with some of the things I'd said and done the past week I still wasn't THAT bold. So I just smiled and told him that it just felt more comfortable to me. Then I really did open up to Mr. McIvor a bit.

"Guys my age just don't seem to really give a damn about anything," I said, not complaining really but more making a statement of fact. "And man-buns and board shorts don't do anything for me," I added with a chuckle.

"Current style notwithstanding," Mr. McIvor said with a laugh. "Maybe guys your age shouldn't give a damn because they're guys YOUR AGE."

I sat up in the lounge chair and stared at him. "What were you doing when you were eighteen?"

"Working in a surf and turf restaurant as a bus boy and dishwasher to get money for college," he replied with a grin.

"Really? You worked in a restaurant?" I asked.

Mr. McIvor explained that it was one of his first jobs, and that it was to help pay for college. I added I was sort of in the same boat. Working at my parents' restaurant, gaining experience. And, I told him since I turned eighteen I had gotten to work shifts as a server and behind the bar. That money was going to the trips I was taking for university visits.

"So," I finished. "Some eighteen year olds are all about partying and having fun. Others, like us," I toasted him with my glass. "Have an eye on our futures."

"I can't fault you for your sense of responsibility," Mr. McIvor said as he toasted me back.

"Thank you," I replied. "Although I do admit it does get me labeled as 'boring'."

"Well," Mr. McIvor said as he stood up. "It may not mean much coming from a forty-seven year old, but I don't think you're boring. In truth I find your sense of responsibility to be quite endearing," he opened the terrace door. "And, dare I say it? Attractive."

As he stepped inside I felt my heart pounding. Maybe that compliment coming from another forty-seven year old wouldn't have done anything for me. But coming from Mr. McIvor? I could feel myself getting wet again.

Mr. McIvor reemerged onto the terrace and fired up the barbeque then headed back inside. He returned in short order with the marinated steaks now on a plate in one hand. In the other he held a skillet.

I smiled as I watched him, knowing what he was going to do. I was literally tingling all over as I watched Mr. McIvor sear each of the steaks and render the fat down in the skillet before placing each one on the grill. Once all four where done he closed the lid of the barbeque and checked the heat level.

"Have you got your phone on you," he asked.

"I'll go grab it," I said as I stood up knowing exactly what Mr. McIvor was going to ask. "You want fifteen minutes on them," I said as I approached the terrace door.

I took off my sunglasses and again saw Mr. McIvor's head turn to watch me from behind as I entered through the terrace door.

As I came back out Mr. McIvor was on his way back in with the skillet. "Maybe give it seventeen minutes," he said with a smile. "The heat's a little lower than I thought."

"Seventeen it is," I replied as we stood side by side in front of the doorway. "You're going for medium rare I take it?"

"Does that work for you," he asked with a grin.

"You bet it does," I gave him a wiggle as he chuckled and went back inside.

I shook my head as I sat back down on the lounge chair and grabbed my wine. I couldn't believe I'd just done that in front of Mr. McIvor. What really blew me away about it was how it seemed to come so natural to me. I never considered myself a flirt. Karen was a flirt! Not me. I was always the reserved one.

Not twenty minutes later Mr. McIvor and I were sitting at the table on his terrace with steak and potato skin dinners in front of both of us, along with two freshly topped up wine glasses.

"God it smells wonderful," I practically moaned as I inhaled over my plate.

"Thank you," he replied with THAT smile. "I hope you enjoy it."

I took a sip of my wine and then grabbed my knife and fork. The steak was SO tender and it was the perfect shade of pink inside. I cut off the first piece and put it into my mouth. My god! I almost came from that alone.

"Oh my god," I moaned as I chewed. I even banged a hand against the table a bit. I looked across the table. "Okay," I said as I swallowed. "Pardon my French, sir. But are you fucking kidding me?"

"What? No good?"

I intentionally gaped my mouth at him. Then I stood up and walked over to him. I stood next to Mr. McIvor for a moment as he actually seemed to wonder what the hell I was up to. I finally leaned over pulled off his ball cap and kissed him on his head. I placed the cap back on a bit haphazardly and then went back to my seat.

Mr. McIvor chuckled as he fixed his ball cap. "So that means good then?"

"That means almost orgasmic," I replied with a laugh. "Whatever that marinade was it rocks!"

Mr. McIvor was very gracious as we continued to eat and I continued to praise his cooking. The potato skins were equally wonderful. I told him I may have to steal his marinade recipe for my parents restaurant.

After Mr. McIvor cleared our dishes I thanked him for a wonderful meal. He graciously thanked me and headed inside. I smiled as I picked up my wine glass and took in the view. I thought to myself that this was a much better way to have spend the late afternoon than on a beach or wherever with a bunch of guys in board shorts.

I glanced back inside and decided to be a little bold. I headed inside and thanked Mr. McIvor again and then told him I was thinking of hopping into the tub. As per usual Mr. McIvor told me to make myself at home and do whatever I wanted to.

I made a point of scooping my shirt and shorts I'd tossed off earlier and then made my way to the bedroom where I peeled my bikini off. As devilish as I was feeling, it wasn't until I was standing there naked that I realized that I hadn't even shut the bedroom door behind me. Still from where he was in the kitchen Mr. McIvor couldn't see me. I still thought it was a bit shocking for me. Although given what I had in mind it wasn't that shocking.

I used my beach towel to wrap around myself as I exited the bedroom and made my way to the bathroom. As I emerged Mr. McIvor told me he was going to cook up the chicken breast he'd gotten for Karen so he'd be out on the deck.

I nodded and got to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I began to fill the tub with water and poured in some of the bubble bath Karen kept there. I sat on the edge and ran a hand through the water as the tub filled and the suds formed. It was nice of Mr. McIvor to let me know he was going to be out on the terrace. Now I knew just how loud I needed to yell.

The tub was filled and I eased myself into the nice warm, sudsy water and moaned as I did. I dipped my hair down into the water a bit then ran my hands through my hair. This felt wonderful. It felt even more wonderful as I dipped my hands under the water again and slid them down between my legs. I moaned a bit as I began to rub my pussy. Then I dug my teeth into my lower lip in a bit of a grin.

"Oh crap," I said quite loudly. "Mr. McIvor!" That call was much louder. But was it loud enough for him to hear me out on the terrace?

It was. "What's wrong?" From the tone of his voice I was bit worried that I had worried HIM too much. I hoped he wouldn't be pissed off at me.

"I forgot my wine in the bedroom," I called back. Deliberately and intentionally left in the bedroom mind you. But I wasn't going to tell Mr. McIvor that. "Would you be a dear?" I almost whined.

I grinned and went back to playing with my pussy under the water when I heard him huff in frustration. It was loud enough for me to hear and I knew he had done it in jest. A moment later there was a knock at the door.

"Are you decent," Mr. McIvor asked from the other side of the door.

"No," I chuckled back as I slid a finger up inside me. "But there are bubbles."

The door opened slowly and Mr. McIvor hesitantly started moving in. He was making a show of keeping his head turned away from the tub. "Not peeking," he said. "Intentions are pure. Just delivering a glass of wine."

"Don't be so silly," I laughed as I playfully acted like I was going splash water on him with my free hand. The other was still down at my pussy. "Just bring it here."

"Sorry," he said in a funny accent. "My feet are like wings." He presented the glass to me, and I playfully wrested away from him in frustration.

"Thank you," I said in a haughty voice as I took a sip. He was about to turn and leave. "Sorry," I added quickly after my sip. "I hate to be a pain."

Another loud groan for humor followed. I smiled, and fought to stifle a moan as I felt myself getting close to orgasm.

"Would you mind topping this up for me," I asked as I held my glass out to him. "I feel like lingering in here for a while."

Mr. McIvor turned and smiled at me as he took my glass. "Okay," he replied. "But if you linger in here too long and the bubbles fade, you're not getting anymore bath-side service," he added with a smile.