All Comments on 'My Gay Ex-Roommate Pt. 03'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JP0920JP0920almost 6 years ago

so hot!! I love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Recepie for disaster

Sorry, but safe words and ball gags don't really work together.

jasedeanjasedeanover 5 years ago
More!

This is a very hot series. You've taken all of my favourite elements of bondage (not pain or humiliation, just pure pleasure) and composed them into a beautiful symphony. Please continue this series!

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Feel The Difference

I know what you mean about feeling the difference. My Boyfriend and one of our special friends cum inside my ass bareback. I can't really feel the difference between a naked cock in my ass and one with a condom on. Up until he cums, it's mostly a psychological turn on to know that there is nothing between his cock and my insides. Knowing what we are doing, his pre cum is actually oozing out inside me and his cum is going to actually be coating my insides takes the horny ecstasy of being fucked to a whole new level! He gets so slick and wet inside me when he cums but, I still don't actually feel his cum shooting inside me but, it's such a turn on that I try to keep it in me as long as I can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES