My Gay Ex-Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

With an explosion of white light in my blindfolded eyes, I came, spraying my cum out in heavy jets. It was an incredible orgasm, and for a minute I just tried to hold on to the feeling as I caught my breath.

Then, suddenly, the blindfold was pulled off. I was dazzled by the light at first, so it took a few seconds for me to take in the situation in the room around me. In front of me, a nude man held the blindfold in his hand. He had an erection, and I tried to smile at him in thanks for what he had just given me, I noticed the other guy.

He was a couple feet further away from me, and he was holding his phone out in front of him. It took a second to register before the shock hit me. Holy shit! He just recorded me getting jerked off! A strange alarm rose in my chest... but there was hardly anything I could do about it. As that initial panic subsided, I realized that this was part of Alan's plan. This was why he'd put the balaclava on me - that there was no way anyone could recognize me like this. Then, all of a sudden, the panic was replaced by a sort of excitement. Oh, fuck! I'm getting off on being exposed like this! In being filmed!

I didn't really have time to dwell on that as there was a rough tugging at the back of my head, and suddenly the ball gag was loose. My jaw relaxed and it fell to my chest. The guy who had given me the handjob (and who had just released me from the gag) stepped back around in front of me, his cock lining itself up with my mouth.

I managed to pull my mouth fully open as his cock pushed down my tongue. I tightened my lips around his shaft and applied some suction. Then I started pulling my head back and pushing it back forward, doing as much as I could to blow him with my limited mobility. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his friend was still filming this with his camera.

There was only so much of my limited repertoire that I could call on with my hands bound behind my back, but I did my best to get him off. It seemed to be more than enough, as it didn't take long before the guy pulled out his cock and started jerking off. I stuck out my tongue and tilted my head back and a few seconds later the guy was aiming thick jets of come onto my tongue. When he was done, I pulled my tongue in and swallowed it all. The phone that was capturing this was right beside me as I did.

The second guy, who had been recording it all, handed the phone back to the first guy. Then he undid his zipper and pulled out his cock. Looks like there'd be no break before the second course.

He crammed his cock in my mouth, and once again, I started to tilt my head back to begin bobbing on it, but this guy simply grabbed my covered ears with each of his hands, and started guiding my head up and down on his cock. He was pulling me forward onto his dick further than I would go, so I had to fight against coughing or gagging on his cock.

After a couple minutes, one hand held the back of my head in place as he started fucking my mouth. Now, I was pretty much only focusing on breathing and not gagging and not thinking at all about getting him off. But he was doing enough on his own, and it wasn't long before he started shooting his semen right down my throat. I gasped and swallowed, but this time I did start gagging a bit. As he withdrew his cock I thought I was going to throw up, but I breathed in at the last moment and held it back. I nearly fell over as I tried to catch my breath, which was made more difficult by the fact that the nude guy had retrieved the ball gag and stuffed it back in my mouth and tightened it - tighter than it had been before.

He got dressed, and they both left as I tried to breathe and get everything under control... to the limited extent I was in control of myself.

And then another stretch of waiting until Alan released my arms from behind me, released the ball gag and pulled off the balaclava. As I showered afterward, I pulled out the buttplug I'd been wearing all afternoon, feeling a bit of regret that no cock had taken its place.

* * * * *

Another week went by, and all I could think about was getting fucked again. I practically dashed over to Alan's place on Sunday. There was a similar preparation again: get undressed and then receive an even larger buttplug. And then I was tied to the bed, like in my first time doing this, though this time Alan set up a video camera on a tripod before putting the balaclava, ball gag and blindfold on me. Well, I hope if I'm in this position I'm gonna get fucked, I thought to myself.

And then I waited. Longer than the other weeks.

Much longer. Hours went by. I was beginning to get sore and uncomfortable.

What's going on? Did he forget about me? I shifted around, testing the strength of the ropes looped through the leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I wasn't going anywhere. I gave up, and just waited.

I had no idea what time it was, but I could tell it was getting dark outside when Alan came into the room and took the blindfold off. There was no sunlight coming through the curtain and the light was on. How long had I been there?

"Well, I guess there were no takers today," he said as he removed the ball gag. I groaned.

He gave me a quizzical look, so I said, "Oh god, I wanted to get fucked so badly today."

He stood there, and looked at me, saying nothing. he shifted his weight back and forth a couple times, like he was waiting for me to say something.

I looked him up and down, and I realized I wished he was naked so I could see his cock.

And as soon as I thought about his cock, I twitched all over, because suddenly, I knew what I wanted. What the whole point of the day was.

And I knew I'd have to ask him, but my mouth was having trouble making the words.

"Al... I... uh..."

He gave me a fixed look. I swallowed, and took a deep breath.

"Will... will you fuck me?"

He smiled. Then he leaned over and I could see he was turning the video camera on.

"Ask me again."

"Will you fuck me?" My voice almost cracked with desperation.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to shove your cock in me. Give it all to me. Fuck me hard."

He looked at me for a second in silence.

"Yes," he said.

He got undressed, and I could feel the excitement surging through my body as his cock, already semi-erect, was revealed.

He undid the straps around my ankles to push my legs back against my chest, and as I felt him re-attach the ropes on my ankles to the posts at the head of the bed my mind flashed back to that first week, when I asked him to let me watch him fuck that guy on the bed. Even then, I was wishing it was me, but I wasn't able to admit that.

He played with the buttplug that was stretching me out before slowly sliding it out of my hole. Then his fingers entered me, twisting around, testing how ready I was.

"You're getting good at this already," he said. "You're ready to get fucked, aren't you?"

I nodded. "Please.. please fuck me."

He twisted over to the dresser and grabbed a condom. Tore it open, and rolled it down the length of his delicious shaft. Then he moved between my legs. We made eye contact as I felt something pressing against my asshole, and he leaned down as he entered me, kissing me on the lips.

I took his tongue in my mouth as I took his cock in my ass. I wanted him, I wanted all of him inside me. We made out for a bit as his cock settled into place, its full length buried in my sphincter. Then his hips pulled back and he began thrusting into me.

I groaned. I was on fire. The thickness of his cock felt wonderful, felt as amazing as anything could feel. He thrusted in and out of me. I flashed back to watching him fuck that guy on this bed, in this position and I hoped he would last as long fucking me. I never wanted this to end.

Actually...

Another thought entered my mind.

"Alan... Alan," I gasped, getting his attention as he was focusing on drilling my hole. We made eye contact again.

"Can you... stop for a second?"

He looked like it was the last thing he wanted to do, but he obliged, stopping with his cock pushed balls-deep into me.

"Well?" he asked.

"You... you're careful, right? You play safe all the time when you fuck guys, right?"

"What, are you worried that...?" he paused. "Yeah."

"Well then, maybe it would be safe if..." I looked at him, and I was terrified he'd say no to this, though it took me a second to realize he wasn't sure what I was asking.

"Please, for me... could you just... could you take off the condom?"

He tilted his head quizzically. I used one of the expressions I had learned from his porn videos that we'd watched together.

"I want you to breed me."

A different expression went across his face, and he closed his eyes as if all of a sudden he had to concentrate to keep himself from coming.

Them with a deep breath, he pulled the length of his cock out of me. He was gazing intently at me as I watched his hand reach down and flick the condom off. His cock was turgid and slick with pre-come. Then without breaking eye contact, he entered me again, and like the first time, he leaned down to kiss me - this time with even more passion.

I could feel his cock inside me, and though maybe it was just in my head, I could feel there was nothing between us now.

He started fucking me again, and I urged him on.

"Please, give it all to me... get it deep in me. I want your come deep in my guts."

It was his turn to grunt, and I could tell that for once he was concentrating on not coming, which was usually so effortless for him. He didn't last as long as he usually did, but it didn't matter - once I could feel that last thrust and I could tell his was spraying his semen inside me, he reached down and only had to touch my cock before I came too, squirting my goo all over my belly.

His hips were still now, and he leaned in to kiss me once more, and this time we made out for what seemed like ages, until he pulled himself up, pulling his softened cock out of me.

He undid my legs and arms, and for a couple minutes it felt like I had no strength in my body. Once I was able to stand up, we went to the bathroom and showered together. I felt even better than I had after the previous weeks. I was a little worried about how this would change things between us... but I also couldn't wait to come to him next weekend.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers
12