My Get Rich Scheme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her that I was going to teach her some of the most important things that she would need to know for her video. I said, "I am going to face fuck you and slide my dick down your throat. You make sure that you swallow when I cum, OK?"

She tried to say something but my dick was in her mouth, and I couldn't understand her. She moaned and began to pant. I accepted that as her answer. I held her head with both of my hands and jerked off with her mouth. I told her to look up at me. When those blue eyes set in that pretty face met mine, I couldn't stop myself, and I came deep in her throat. She had no choice but to swallow.

I walked her back to the leather sofa. We sat down beside each other while I was recuperating. I noticed that she couldn't take her eyes off of my dick. So I told her that she could handle it and play with it if she liked. I explained that it would help me get hard again. I let her know that, "As soon as it gets good and hard I'm going fuck you with it." She shuddered involuntarily and reached for my cock.

She was fascinated with it, and displayed a wide variety of facial expressions, as she seemed to perform an examination. I don't think that she had ever gotten a good look at one before. She seemed almost startled the first time it twitched, and she involuntarily jerked back. She cupped my balls and sort of weighed them. Then she squeezed them gently in order to experience their feel. She tightened the skin around one of them to get a better idea of what it must actually look like. All of this was really working on me, and I was ready again in record time.

I positioned her with her knees on the sofa while her chin and forearms rested on the back. I stood and got behind her. I forced my cock deep in her tight pussy with the first thrust. She gasped, and I started ramming her. As my exertion began to exceed my pleasure, I sat on the sofa and had her straddle my lap. My dick was up her cunt, and she seemed content with that. She only wanted to kiss. We did that for a few minutes until I tried to get her to grind her hips on me.

She didn't catch on, so I laid on her back on one of the wide padded arms of the sofa. I grabbed her ankles lifting them straight into the air. I spread them wide apart and fucked her while I held her in that position. My grip on her ankles provided great leverage. I tilted her to the perfect angle then thrust up her cunt until her pubic bone stopped mine. Then I squirted my load in her. I am certain that I put my load deeper in her pussy than anyone else had ever even been before. Then I helped her pick up her clothes and costume before opening my private door to the studio, and handing her off to Liz.

I have five hidden cameras in my office, and I always record these sessions. I add them to my private collection. It is perfectly legal, because it is fully disclosed by a clause in the contract that everybody is required to sign. I find it interesting that nobody has ever had an attorney review the contract prior to signing, and very few people bother to read even the first paragraph. That is terrific as far as I am concerned, because I am getting a large collection of these natural interludes. I find them far more arousing than the production content. I wonder if your wife is in one of my private videos--If not, maybe this will be the year.

Interest rates are rising. If you don't take some steps right now, the bankers are going to fuck you, and so am I. As I said before, "I am not your friend." But I hope to see you soon!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Job Security She becomes the bosses slut to save her hubby's job.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories