All Comments on 'My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 03'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Wow

I waited til I read all of them to make a comment. This last one was super good! I loved how fucks her girlfriend , that made me soo very wet . Damn !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story. Their love is so cute and passionate. I especially love the way Kay spoils Jenn. That's the type of relationship I'd love to have. Nic's relationship also seems interesting. Maybe you can even create their story when this is done. Keep up the great work! :)

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Good Story

You certainly have a different writing style than most on here. I kept skipping these stories because of the title. Kinda rough and crude. But I get it now! This is really turning into a good story, and I just love the romance between the to main characters.

I would love to read more of this story.

Please keep up the writing and thanks for your hard work.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed it so far and would love to read more of it. Keep up and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter...

It's been a whole month since chapter 3... If this was a crap story I wouldn't care... But it is SO GOOD! An ETA?

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years agoAuthor
Working on It, Kinda

I'm at 8k+ish words in, but my actual gf is not as keen on me writing on Literotica anymore.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
I love this chapter...

I liked the first two chapters, but this one really pulled it together for me... Really nice, in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
talent!

You are so talented! I'm a fan of all your stories on here and I do hope you continue to write because your stories are such a joy to read! I'm a huge fan of the relationship between Kay and Jennifer but I'm so intrigued by your "transfusion" story. It makes me slightly curious though, is your real relationship a model for the ones you write about? I think it's adorable if it is :) good job and please continue.

--bri

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Bri

If anything, my real life girlfriend is somewhere between Alicia and Nic; sexy as hell, ostensibly unattainable, and right about bloody everything. She tolerates my hobbies and immaturity. She appreciates my sexual creativity and aggression and my humor. I love her bossy, responsible ass.

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Love this Series.

And this chapter was just so hot! Love your writing style and the story flow. The characters commanded attention in their unique ways and I enjoy the playfully sexy dynamics. Hope you keep writing and submitting your work!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
I want to write like you when I grow up

Except that ship has sailed, dammit. God you're good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I never write comments

I never write comments, but you stories have my fingers working overtime in my pussy, and I swear I have never cum this hard in my life!!! Thank you!!!!!

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years agoAuthor
You are very welcome

I'm always happy to be useful ;)

Also, please do continue commenting on my stories and the stories of others. Desire to elicit readership response (in the form of comments, votes, favorites, and/or emails) is the primary reason for posting to Literotica. Or at least it is for me.

Phoenix4Phoenix4over 10 years ago
Names

I'm glad I finally learned the main characters names :). Sometimes the dialogue is confusing though, and I have trouble seeing who is talking. Great story and plot though :).

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WELL DONE!

This chapter is awesome, The dialogue between the main characters is exceptional and the blossoming love between Kay and Jennifer is sooooo HOT!!! They ROCK!! ** I LOVE IT **

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillover 10 years ago
love love all your stories

you write really well... I can really picture myself in your stories

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Best Of Both Worlds!

Hotter than hot sex, great story too.

Please tell your girl friend that you have too much talent not to share it with us!

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Really loving the interaction between the characters. The love story is beautiful and the sex is hot.

Thanks for sharing.

IDB.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Favorite line

I always come back to chapter 3. In a series with some wonderful lines and dialogue, by far my favorite is - "I have been wrapped around her little finger since the first time we had sex. Apparently the oxytocin or vasopressin or whatever - produced and ignored with every other lover - bonded me to her".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i like your style , and appreciate all your stories

Camera ObscuraCamera Obscuraover 6 years ago

The scene in the convertible is my latest guilty pleasure. I’m loving the mix of kink, plot and the softer side of their blossoming relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Miss your writing.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Love seeing my name in a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love Jenny and Kay! Thanks so much for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awaiting your comeback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?