All Comments on 'My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 05'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
adidasgaladidasgalabout 10 years ago
TOO HOT TO TROT!

LMAO! Holy Grail indeed! The author has a way with words, that simply mesmerizes me! OMW! Thrills and spills non-stop *grin* Kay is so vivacious and adventurous, while Jenny is just happy to follow whatever ...... Kay's seduction of Jenny takes Erotica to a new level..SHOO! So much Hotness!!!

Her love and concern for her girlfriend evident in everything she does.....smile!

They are so beautiful together.

The shenanigans of these two Hotties, make this Chapter, **HOTTER THAN HELL**

I LOVED IT!

** It was worth the wait!

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

You have taken erotica to another level and left me panting and wanting.

So superbly sexy and a brilliant use of music to help paint a vivid picture. I applaud your ability and look forward to seeing more of Kay and Jen's story.

Thank you for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ah! :) I'm so happy you updated! You definitely made my week much better, I love reading this story and I love getting interested in Kay and Jenny's story. It was another fabulous chapter as always honey please keep writing! :)

Have a lovely day sweetie

Bri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

aaaand, she does it again! two submissions this week, boy she's goin' wild!

Great work. I've never been the one who follows series of any kind for especially long, but this one is one hell of an exception.

Apppreciated this chapter very much! Also, - it might not be (but if it is) - nice tease for yet another chapter at the end! :)

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
Oh baby

So sexy and sweet at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I know you've made a point about it being against their natures

... but I wish they would use their names more often! You've chosen the perfect names for two such deep, intricate characters. Kay and Jenny. I dunno, I guess I've just come to like them so much that it's come to wanting to read their names in the text more to make them seem even more alive. Love the story, love the characters, ESPECIALLY love both of their character arcs. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love the caring n vulunerbulity but how could she sleep with a prostitute n there isn't any fight? There should be some anger it makes the story much more interesting

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Kate is a Great Idiot!

I am usually a fast reader, but I read this as slow as I could, savoring it till the very last line. The intro befuddled me a little, as I am not familiar with some of the songs that were played. It didn't turn out to be an issue, familiar or not, I got what it added to then scene...and believe me, I am going to have to make a copy of that playlist for myself!

I was prepared to be very mad at Kate for cheating, but she is actually just so clueless it almost seems unfair to judge her... Like being mad at a two year old for coloring outside the lines...or judging a Christian for not grasping evolution (oh wait, I do that!)..

Still, I am hoping to see some remorse and repentance in the next chapter. And as contradictory as this request may be, I would like to know Hannah's story. She intrigued me.

I love the back and forth, both between the characters and the timeline. You have done an awesome job telling the story of two very complex women, Jenny's issues are more obvious, between Aspergers and bad experiences you have alluded to, but Kate definitely has some big emotional holes, so nice to see how they help other.

And as this chapter was like 90% sex I should mention that, as usual, HOTTER then HELL! You either have the luckiest GF in the world, or you are :)

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 10 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter!

Another wonderful chapter!

How lucky are we that we get a new story and another GF chapter all in the same week.

I saw this yesterday, but I love reading your stories early in the mornings.

Makes my whole day brighter!

Seriously the most erotic pages I've ever read. And the love between the two can only be described as beautiful. Just really great writing!

5 Hot, Sexy, Loving Stars!

Thank You for all your hard work!

Doc

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

...everyone for your comments and favorites. I'll use Kay's and Jenny's names more next chapter.

I'm fantastically lucky to have my girlfriend, and yes, pretty much everything Kay and Jenny have done, we've done. Her definition of cheating is more conservative than mine, though. (Mine's close to Kay's.) She's told me frankly (and possibly seriously) that I'd conform to hers or risk waking up in a Men in Tights style chastity belt, but I don't think Jenny's that self-confident. Learning Kay cheats would just make her sad, and I don't want to do that.

Kay will learn the hard way to keep it in her pants though, and Jenny will learn the dangers of codependency. That is, if I can stop getting distracted with sex scenes and write some actual plot.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Playlist...

Rainy Sunday here so I was able to spend time matching the playlist... Wow, I am obviously listening to the wrong radio station, Jefferson Public Radio just can't compete :)

Still it's a little too fresh to play while driving! Just saying. I will likely never get that opening scene out of my mind,.. So thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking music

I like that! Every chapter has gotten me slippery but this one went the whole way! I am a decisive kind of gal but I go back and forth between wanting sweet Jennie or Tiger Kate, or God save me, both. These are the best characters on the site, bar none!

BramblethornBramblethornabout 10 years ago

Yay! Still as sexy and geeky as ever.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
Your stories

Soooah-ho-ho fucking good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

This story got me from page one, I love your style of writing especially with the three characters (Nic included) interacting and knowing who was actually talking (or being written about) at the time. Will look for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pity

Pity you can't write in English and you switch tenses from past to present.

You need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
heading to chapter 1

I never click on a story in the middle of a series, but somehow landed here and after 2 sentences could not stop reading! Just finished page one ( OMG - hotter than my own imagination could go), heading back to chapter 1 but had to take a second to comment... this is like finding treasure!

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallabout 10 years ago
A Great Story, even without the sex!

I love this story, the two main characters are so believable and human. Their faults just add to tension between the two. I realise that writing of this quality takes time, but please post another chapter soon. One of the best stories I have read

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Glad You're Back!

I've been a little distracted, didn't notice you posted a new chapter, but I sure noticed now!

Super, super hot!

IcklepoppetIcklepoppetabout 10 years ago
When is chapter 6 being posted?

See above title comment! :-)

I'm enjoying this story immensely, please don't stop writing.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
She hasn't deserted us.

Check out her profile.

YoYoBeeYoYoBeeover 9 years ago
In love with the series now.

"Fuck it. Happy. Secure. Satisfied. From that moment on, she'd be happy, secure, and satisfied. I'd see to it." - The best sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
chapter 6?

when is chapter 6? i love this! there needs more.

IcklepoppetIcklepoppetover 9 years ago
Chapter 6!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very happy you're back writing but can you please stop writing other stories until you've posted chapter 6!?

Thanks!!!

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

This is so damned sweet and adorable. I wish we all could be loved as Kay does Jennie, and as Jennie loves Kay. This is just so damned sweet and caring, beautifully written and the sex is outstanding and sensual. Thank you for this wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very well written and mercifully devoid of terms like "love canal" or "the twin globes of her ass" and other hokey worn-out dreck you find on nifty.

The sex isn't the primary reason I'm reading this anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?