All Comments on 'My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 07'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Yesss kay and jenny are back

I just love this series and soooo pleased to see a new chapter .

Jenny is just so cute. Brilliantly written as ever and so damn HOT.

I was pleased to read Nic stopped Kay from cheating on Jenny.

Thank you .

Straight into my fav list.

MyWordIsMyBondageMyWordIsMyBondageabout 6 years ago

I absolutely adore this series and I am glad that Kay *finally* seems to understand that she shouldn't cheat on her girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disapointed in the author

The Kennifer joke is deflamatory and not funny. We expect better from you.

MyWordIsMyBondageMyWordIsMyBondageabout 6 years ago

Yeah I missed that completely the first time around but I do think Anon has a point. Fair to write it off as Teeg being the insensitive asshole she kinda is I suppose.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

What a joyful treat to find you've done a new chapter in this series. I love Kay & Jenny & love reading how each character grows &matures in their understanding of themselves. Thanks so much. Now I get to anticipate by 8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Im just curious

So is Kay going to be faithful to jenny, or would she still go and 'cheat' on her. I don't really care about the cheating thing because this is your story and you can write it as you want. I am just being curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love this story

Okay i red this story 3 times and i did that with only one mkre story besides yours so it says a loooot. I love the dinamic of these 2 and i love the characters. Pls continue to write more.. i was soo haply when i saw this new chapter because i have prtially locked this story away as noy getting more work but i am so glad i was wrong and thank you.

Sorry for my nad engliah.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate all the comments, favorites, and votes. The next chapter is now submitted, but a good deal shorter.

Kay’s developing moral stances - moving from Agent-Relative Consequentialism toward Ethics of Care - are a major plot point in future chapters.

I tend out of authorial laziness to base characters on friends. In the multi-year interim between chapters 6 and 7, (I know. My fault. I’m sorry.) “Teeg” transitioned. Same crazy charming asshole, different pronoun. But I couldn’t do justice to that experience in the confines of the story’s timeline, so the Kennifer thing was a nod to him with his own joke. I could have found a less offputting way to do that though and I’m sorry for having been offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Does Jenny know

About when Kay went to Oregon and slept with a character from another story?

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 6 years agoAuthor
Yes and No to Anon

Jenny isn’t specifically aware of Mia in particular, but Kay’s told her about her behaviors in general.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i loooooooove this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love your work

I love the series and what I love most is that you can mention something small and return to it later in another chapter. Your work is beautifully written and your characters makes us feel empathy towards them. We root them on all their endeavors.

But I do have one question cause my OCD won't leave me alone. Is there an actual year in the timeline of your series or is it just open and limitless?

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anon

Short answer is no, there's no set year. I try to avoid "dating" references, because I find it jarring as a reader to suddenly shift my imagined setting when a character buys a new iPhone 5, mentions a democrat in the White House, can't wait for ME:A, etc. So if there is anything that dates the story to 2013 when I started it, I'm sorry.

For the two timelines, I imagined the past to be January-ish and the future to be May-ish, but I left that kinda open too. If I think up an event that would necessitate a particular month or season, I'll want wiggle room. That's a cop out and probably not OCD satisfying, but the callbacks to little details are much easier if I don't paint myself into a corner with facts that become parameters.

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 5 years ago
I FREELY ADMIT ..............

,,,,,,,,,, that I have been so engrossed in this amazing story, that although I have remembered to rate each part, I have only just realized I have neglected to comment on each chapter, for which I humbly apologise, and I will of course correct my error when I read it again (its now a favoured story).

This story is hilarious, erotic, romantic and so many other adjectives.

I do hope though that we get more of Jenny`s younger life to give us the perspective on how her physical and emotional troubles made her the way she was/is.

The help she is already getting from her new circle of friends and of course her loving girlfriend Kay is undoubtedly boding well for the future, and I am so glad that your tale makes crystal clear that this will be a long (possibly LIFE long), sometimes arduous journey.

ReesertonReesertonalmost 2 years ago

Still one of my favorite series. Still coming to read them about once a month. Still awaiting the next elusive chapter. Thank you again for this series. Refraining from idle threats to motivate continuance.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Wow 4 years between chapters, glad you picked it back up. Love the series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
1010 Followers
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?