All Comments on 'My Girl Wanted to See Me with a Man'

by Plato

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awful short

This seems hurried. It's posted in "group sex", yet there are only two characters so far. Also, it is not even a full page in length. What there is of it is well written and definitely has potential. Did you have to hurry and post it before your wife caught you posting your fantasy on Literotica? Please continue, but make your chapters long enough to be worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Many women have secret desire to see m /m. Getting guy to do it is not as difficult as most think. .

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
More!

Need more of this story! I'm an equal rights guy. If a guy expects his lady to swallow his load, he should be willing to eat his own cum. And, if a guy wants an ffm with the women doing ff, he should be willing to do an mmf with the guys doing mm - a male-male 69 and both guys getting and giving. Hope to read about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Couldn't Agree More

You hit the nail on the head. Too many guys fantasize about a threesome with two women, getting turned on by bisexual women, but cringe at the thought of bisexual males.

I'm a male who isn't afraid to explore all dimensions of sexuality. I'm eagerly awaiting your sequel.

bi_male4menbi_male4menabout 7 years ago
Don't leave me hanging!

Hot story and well written, but I wanted more. This story rings true with me and with my unfulfilled desire to have sex with a man and a woman at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can not wait for next chapter

This reminds of me when i was fucking a married couple she

thought it was so horny to watch two men 69 each other and fuck each other

DocSavage656DocSavage656almost 7 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait to read more!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 6 years ago
This is exactly...

...the way my wife got me started with cocks (minus the motorcycles, of course). I'm gonna love this series!

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
Very erotic

Love the setup to unfurl the male on male sex I love also. I would suck big dicks for other guys or girls to watch very happily. Your story turns me on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlato@Plato
Athletic, strong widower who is bi, oral and adventurous. Lives outside Orlando, Fl.