All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Comes to Visit'

by colecouple37

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a Bitch...

When she was fucking Brent and humilliating him, especially in the shower, he should have thrown both of their cloths out the window and called the police to get them out of his apartment. If she fucked around like this, what will she do in a relationship. She will probably fuck around behind his back and humiliate him in the process. Shuck the Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

I think that you two love and trust each other enough to have such encounters for both the male and the female is hard to believe, but if it IS true then you really do have a strong relationship. Plenty of people lacking in that department will likely talk shit to you like the jack-offs below, but you two just keep doing what makes you happy and please continue to write about this misunderstood fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the story ....

Glad that you two have that kind of relationship where you both get into it.

Obviously, the other poster doesn't get the humiliation part of it.

clkl14clkl14over 13 years ago
Review of Stories I & II

Well written from a grammatical point of view which does make it easier to both read and feel that accuracy to the events are upheld. I hope you two are careful in selecting your partners in this day and age.

Other than STD's my only concern would be that both of you don't run out of ideas to keep things fresh between yourselves. It is not always necessary to top each previous session and role play is essential for variety and spice.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
You guys are great

LOVED reading this story. Getting ready to go jack off now since my cock is rock hard and I'm dripping precum. Would love to join you two sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not plausible

Her humiliating him with someone who is less attractive? Doesn't sound plausible. And what is the function of Adam in all of this?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes I loved i it this series has gone from 4 stars 🌟 to a 5 star 🌟!

When I read the 1st story I did not realize there was a 2nd.

I think its hot that she will take him past his normal having some real in control, and what got me was she was humiliating him making the lesser who he knew his whole life the better man. Its beyond anything that I have read..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous