My Girlfriend Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking around the room to see what got her so worked up and that's when I saw the outline of somebody standing in the bedroom doorway, I couldn't tell who it was though as the lights were all out, but it looked like Adam. This explained Jessica's renewed fervor; she was putting on a nice show for him.

We continued to fuck in a few positions. Jessica slid out from my cock in the missionary and pointed her ass straight at the doorframe, waiting for my next entry. She took every chance she got to expose herself to my friend standing in the door, even making sure we were positioned just right so he could get a good look. I could tell she wasn't even that interested in me anymore, more so just putting on a show for our voyeur. She moved me around roughly like I was a pawn or something, and didn't talk to me at all.

Eventually she started whispering to me, quiet at first but gradually getting louder and louder. "God I wish he would join in. Go and tell him to come fuck me! I bet he's got a nice fat cock. I want him in me baby you know that. Mmmm, God get him to come fuck me. God I need the cock baby so bad. I can't deal with your tiny dick much longer...I need a real cock!"

I knew she got loud enough for whoever it was to hear her eventually. Which turned me on greatly and I blew my load deep into her sweet pussy. After I was spent I rolled over and laid there, she positioned herself so that her legs were spread right towards the doorway and she started fingering herself for my friend standing there. Before long I noticed he had his dick out and was stroking it pretty hard to Jessica's little show. She came like crazy and so did he, all over the door, then he just shut it and went to bed I guess.

As we went to bed that night she told me how hot that was and how she wished he had joined. She asked if I would go get him and tell him to come in but I still refused and she said okay and dropped it.

"You know babe, don't forget that I love you and your cock only! You really are amazing in bed and you have the best cock I've ever encountered. You have nothing to worry about remember?"

"Yeah I know baby, it's just different with my best friend that's all. Don't worry about it. I'm sure tonight was fun!"

"Oh hell yeah it was! Man. That was amazing! To see him stroking his cock to us, to me really, man that turns me on so much! Does it turn you on? Knowing that I make your friends rock hard? Does it baby? Do you like that? Do you like your little slut girlfriend putting on a show for your buddies?" She cooed to me.

"Of course I do!" Was the only thing I could reply, because it was the truth.

The next night was eventful again. Nobody drank really, Adam and Brett did some, but Jessica and I did not. When it came to bed time, Adam and Brett had both passed out in the living room. Jessica started the process again in the bedroom.

"Hey, let's open the blinds!" She excitedly twisted the blinds open. The apartment I stayed in was a complex. My room had a balcony, and windows overlooking the courtyard, which was in the middle of the complex, the pool was at the bottom, and there were a ton of windows all facing into the middle. We were on the 3rd floor of 5, right in the middle of one long side, so we were pretty visible to everyone. "That way everyone can see what an amazing fucker you are!"

She could tell I was a little reluctant, and I expressed my concerns with it. "Aw come on you'll let some random guy you know fuck me in front of you but you won't fuck with the blinds open?" I shrugged my lack of a comment. "Or are you just afraid everyone will see what a little fucking dick you have? And that some big hung hot guy will see it and come over here and fuck me like I need to be fucked. Fuck me so good that I'll leave you for him and his superior cock. Is that it you little fucking faggot bitch? You don't want your pathetic excuse for a little prick on display so all the girls in this place can laugh at what a fucking faggot you are?" She smiled ear to ear as she grabbed my rock hard cock. She knew just how to get me going!

So that night we fucked in every position imaginable with the blinds and bedroom door open. At some point I fucked her up against the glass, her nice perky tits squished against the glass as I destroyed her pussy from behind. I had lost my inhibitions and fell into deep fucking with wild abandon.

"Uh umm, baby, we...uh...ahh God, we should go out onto the balcony! God fuck me. Yeah!"

"Okay" I was surprised I was that easily convinced. I had noticed no one came to the door that night so I figured they were both passed out pretty good and I told Jessica to be careful no to wake them. Also to my surprise there was no playful banter from her part. She was just focused on fucking out on that balcony. We had to walk through the living room to get to the balcony, before going out Jessica opened the blinds on the door and windows. We were both still stark ass naked and we went out into the balcony, the cool air felt good against my raging hard on.

When we walked through the living room I got the feeling both guys were awake but pretending to be asleep, I could tell by the way they were breathing and just the air in the room. I told Jessica this and it drove her down onto her knees where she gave me the best blowjob I had had in weeks. She sucked my balls, jacked my dick, and even ran her fingers and tongue across my asshole a few times. We fucked on the balcony, her moans and my grunts echoing throughout the whole complex. We fucked out there for almost an hour, and I couldn't look around too much, I was pretty focused on what I was doing but I did notice a few window blinds peek open a little. I heard a door or two open and shut, and I was pretty sure we had a private, hidden audience before too long. This turned Jessica on so much. She was exposing herself as much as possible, and often stopped fucking and made me sit up on the railing to give me head so everyone could see my cock. I was sure Adam and Brett were watching too, while they pretending to be sleeping. After that fiasco we both went to bed exhausted but satisfied.

The next night things really started to pick up.

"You know what would be great?" Jessica asked me.

"What's that dear?" We were getting ready for bed and both in our pj's.

"You know we've recorded ourselves fucking before, but it's always fixed angle because we use the tripod. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could get someone to record a nice little fuck session? That way it would be more like actual porn, better angles, zooming in, moving with us, all that stuff you know?"

I had to agree that she had a good point and it only took a little effort on her part for me to eventually agree to asking one of my friends to record a session for us.

"But," I said "the rules are: they can't be naked, they can't join in, no talking or interaction of any kind, and the lights have to be off. Paris Hilton style!"

She agreed to the conditions a bit reluctantly, I could tell she was really hoping it was start innocent enough and turn into something more. She wanted some strange bad and it was turning me on something fierce!

I went out into the living room and found Adam. Brett was no where to be seen. I explained to him the situation; the fact that he had been drinking alone that night seemed to ease things on a bit, less explaining on my part. He was reluctant and in disbelief at first but I eventually convinced him to do it with minimal questions on his part. I explain the rules to him and left the camera on the kitchen counter. He said he'd think about it, and if he wanted to he'd be in the room shortly, if not he wished me good luck and happy fucking.

I went back in and relayed the news to Jessica, she was a little disheartened at first, but a little dirty talk go her back into the mood and we were fucking again just like that. After a few minutes I noticed Adam had not come in and I was wondering where he was. Jessica began questioning me.

"Did you really ask him baby? Or are you just too much of a little pussy?"

"Yeah I did baby I swear!"

"Hmm maybe I need to go out there like this and convince him. Suck his cock a little bit, play with his balls, let him fuck my face, then my dripping pussy. God I bet he'd stretch me so good. Fuck my like I deserve. Like a real man, like Kevin, nothing like you! Is that why you won't tell him? Because you know your dick is worthless and I'll never want it again after tasting your new roommate's nice fat cock?"

Right during this speech I noticed someone had entered the room and the red light on the camera was on. It was dark enough in the room that the red light was pretty blinding. Again I couldn't make out exactly who it was because it was that dark, but I assumed it was Adam and then Jessica really began to put on the show. We fucked for hours in every position we could. Jessica brought her A game for the camera, and if you ask me, for the cameraman's benefit as well. A few points during the night Jessica's leg or arm would 'accidentally' brush up against our cameraman's pants...just where his raging hard on was pinned up. Go figure.

After we finished Jessica said "Hey why don't you let me repay you now?" To the cameraman who had moved to the doorway.

"No baby" I whispered in her ear.

I guess he heard me whisper something and he closed the door and left and Jessica and I went to bed. I was certain I got waken up in the middle of the night by the sound of fucking in the living room, as if someone was watching our tape out there. But I can't really remember because I went right back to bed. It could have been a dream or real...who knows?

The next night was Jessica and Brett's next to last night there. Again during the day I worked and she was at home with the guys. No one had mentioned anything about watching us fuck, or the videotaping. And when I woke up in the morning the camera was in its case in my room as if it had never been used.

I was crazy at work wondering what was going on at home. When I finally got back I found Adam was gone, Brett playing Xbox and Jessica just watching TV alone. I was relieved to discover that nothing had happened.

We spent the day as a lazy day, saving up for the next day which would be our last day together for the summer. Jessica and I fucked a few times, as per usual, in the shower when I got back, and on the bed just whenever we could.

That night we had all gone to bed and Jessica and I were going at it again, pretty passionate, hot and heavy, really dirty and nasty this night. I ate her pussy of course but I spent extra time on her ass, sticking my tongue in there real good, better than usual. I rubbed my dick head against her asshole sticking it in a little bit here and there, then I would grab her by the hair and shove my dick into her mouth, which she would deep-throat greedily. I started finger her ass and rubbing her butt. She gritted her teeth and whispered angrily "That's right baby, play with my ass. Stick your fingers in my asshole. God I'm such a fucking slut, treat me like one baby."

"That's right bitch you are. You like this?" I took my finger out and she sucked it into her mouth seductively. I smacked her around a little and pulled her hair and twisted her nipples hard.

"My turn" she declared and pushed me onto my back. She began sucking my dick, then my balls, then my gouch, then licking my asshole and she eventually started fingering my ass while jacking me off. She had that clenched teeth angry looked on her face and she was calling me a faggot and bitch. And commented on how I really enjoyed something up my ass. "Mmm you should take a cock up the ass one day and let me watch. But it'd have to be a little dick like yours; a real dick wouldn't fit in your tight little asshole."

I came pretty soon after that and she made a disgusted sigh, "See! This is why I need real cock! And a real man! Because you're like a little fucking kid cumming all the time. Fuck that I know a few 14 year olds I'd rather fuck, my brother's friends...I bet they'd last longer and fuck better...hell they probably have bigger cocks too!" This got me rock hard again and she smiled. "There! Much better!"

"I thought so"

"Baby I have a confession to ...uhh God yes...make." Jessica said to me while she was riding me cowgirl style.

"What's that babe?" I asked in between breaths.

"Mmm I want to fuck your friend's really bad baby. More than I've wanted anything in a long time."

"I know baby but I thought we talked about it?"

"Yeah we did, but now we are again. I didn't tell you this, but when we were in the pool, and while we were dancing, I could feel Adam's cock. And it was huge! He had an erection when we were dancing and I could feel it rub against me, and he did again when we were all huddled together in the pool and I felt it again against me. It's definitely huge, it may even be bigger than yours I don't know, but I'd sure like to find out!"

She rode me the whole time we were discussing this making it very hard to argue. Something she knew and used to her advantage.

"Please baby, I've wanted to fuck him since we got here!" She smiled, "Besides, Lila's coming back when you get back and we can arrange another session." She wined at me. Lila was Jessica's best friend who was away at summer school. We had already had a few threesomes with her, and I sure wouldn't mind another.

"I dunno..."

"Baby listen, I just want a real cock once before I leave here. I just want to get fucked one decent time but a guy with a decent sized cock, unlike yours here..." she hopped off of me and slapped my dick as hard as she could before climbing back on. "Otherwise I'll be cock crazy still when I get home and I may have to fuck everyone I can find!"

"Okay then baby, but you have to go get him...I feel awkward asking. Go naked just like that so he won't say no!"

"Okay!" She jumped off my dick like a child making a loud 'flop' sound and ran to the living room her hair swaying, ass bounding, and tits bouncing has she hoped hurriedly out the doorway into the living room. I assumed Brett would see her naked if he was awake, but I didn't care at this point. I heard some whispering and a "No sweety" followed by some silence then eventually Jessica came bounding back into the room over to me. She instantly started making out with me and from how moist and warm her mouth was I could tell she had been giving head.

What happened next completely shocked me, Brett, my best friend since Kindergarten, who I had never even seen naked, came walking into the room fully nude sporting a full fledged hard on. I was sure Adam was coming, after all he had watched us, then video taped us, he was the one Jessica felt hard in the pool and he flirted the most with her. Not to mention Adam was my best friend and wouldn't do something like this, or so I thought.

"His cock will do!" Jessica whispered to me. "Any cock is better than yours believe me! HAHA!" She claimed aloud so that Brett could hear.

Now I am surprise she wasn't a little upset, Brett is a nice guy and everything, but he's a tad overweight, he has a little extra pounds to love on. He has a nice sized gut, chubby cheeks, a slight double chin, and smallish man tits. Not to mention he's not the MOST handsome guy out there, but he does okay I guess, and he has no ass at all which is kind of funny. But most notably was his cock size. He was considerably smaller than me. He was probably 5 inches fully erect, not very long, just around average a little less I would say, and he had some decent fatness to it, but still not near as big as mine. Nevertheless, Jessica seemed extremely excited about the whole thing.

She beckoned him over with both arms and grabbed onto his ass pulling his cock to her face. She laughed and looked at me then smacked her face back and forth against his cock before taking it into her mouth. Here was my girlfriend sucking my best friend off right in front of me, staring into my eyes, knowing, the whole time and I was never harder!

"Mmm mmm, gulp, mmm, ahhh, oh God, his cock is so nice! It tastes so much better than yours baby!" Jessica's hips were swaying to and fro and she was fingering herself something fierce. She took Brett's hand and put it on her tits and he started to massage her breasts for her. I lay on my back and slid under Jessica and started licking her pussy profusely. She was dripping cum from an orgasm she had evidently already had all over my face.

She eventually stood up and took his face with one hand and his cock with the other completely ignoring me again. "Will you fuck me now baby? Will you fuck me with that nice fat cock of yours? Show me how a real man does it? I want your fucking cock in me so bad, come on. Fuck me hard!"

Brett didn't say anything, or even look at me, he just stuck his dick in Jessica and started fucking as soon as she lay down. We continued fucking most of the night, Jessica made several comments about how good Brett was and how bad I was. I joined in here and there, we eventually switched and I fucked Jessica while Brett got serviced. There was no DP or any male-male contact this time really. We were careful to keep that out and Jessica seemed content.

I could tell Brett wasn't quite as adept as I was at fucking, not to mention he came early. He filled Jessica with his hot semen, and apologized saying it had been a while. "It's no problem!" She told him "We've got all night!" She reached down and got as much of his cum out as she could and sucked it off her fingers, then she wiped the residue across my face when she got the chance and just started making out with me. I could taste his salty sperm on her mouth. Jessica didn't seem to notice his inability though; she fucked just as crazy as ever, and still told me how much better he was.

She eventually made him cum on her ass and rubbed it all in. He left without a word and she called me over and had me fuck her ass using his cum as lube. Her tight asshole milked my dick for every drop of cum I had!

The next day was her last day there. She and Brett were leaving the next morning early. I wondered all day where Adam had gone to last night. Come to find out it was actually Brett at the door, and Brett that video taped us that night. Adam had decided he didn't want to start anything and just went to bed instead. Brett had overheard our convo from the bathroom and decided to act. He had also seen us on the balcony and when Jessica went to get Adam last night, Brett had waked him up and moved him to his room before she went out there. When she came out he told her Adam had passed out drunk, and she confirmed this by checking on him, then he inquired into her nakedness, she told him and asked if he would like to fill Adam's spot. She said he refused at first, but gave in when she just dropped to her knees without question and started sucking his dick.

I was dieing at work all day. Jessica and I had talked about what had happened and concluded that I was okay with it, although he was my best friend. But I didn't plan on having a threesome with him again anytime soon. She had also mentioned while we were going to sleep that it would be hot if she fucked him while I was away and after toying with my ass and dick a little she got me to admit that it was turning me on to think about it but I didn't particularly want to act on it.

When I got home the first thing I noticed was that Adam was locked in his room listening to music like he usual does. That's when I heard strange sounds coming from the kitchen. I walked around the corner and sure enough, there was Jessica and Brett buck ass naked fucking in the middle of the kitchen. I had come home to find my girlfriend fucking my best friend.

They didn't even stop when I approached. "Uhh uhh God yes fuck me! Fuck me you fucking stud! Fuck me with that fat cock! God that's right spit on my ass!" Brett complied and lubed up her ass hole for her to slide a finger in as he fucked her from behind with her bent over the counter. Her face was flushed and I could tell they had been fucking for a while. The living room was all messed up, indicating they had fucked in there. Everything was knocked off the dining room table, my bed, the dresser in my room, and my bathroom counter. "AHHH UHHH AHHH" She was screaming her high pitch scream that meant she was cumming all over my best friend's dick.